MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked that FOD is buying followers to top up the followers he lost as a result of his poor stance on BLM. And the obvious lying (it’s me, Simon. My account had been hacked, and magically only deleted negative comments). I genuinely don’t underhand this desperation to stay on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
I’m shocked that FOD is buying followers to top up the followers he lost as a result of his poor stance on BLM. And the obvious lying (it’s me, Simon. My account had been hacked, and magically only deleted negative comments). I genuinely don’t underhand this desperation to stay on Instagram.
They are addicted to IG and I’m not using that term lightly. They love the adulation ,the privilege it offers, the money and they will hold on to it until the bitter end.

I think a few of us here suspect all is not well between Clemmie and Simon since the Ramsgate move and IG fills a gap in their relationship , without it their life in that big house is looking hollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree it’d be sad for the kids to ever suffer, but what child needs a £4k sink or £200pcm marble tiles in their parents’ en suite that they’re not allowed in anyway? The kids still live the same middle class life supported by the grandparents paying the school fees. They’re not on the breadline, they’re just not going on £10k holidays anymore or getting free £40k kitchens because they’re not being gifted them. Like 99.5% of children in this country they’ll just have parents that need to make considered purchases because they’re not being chucked gifts left right and centre 🤷🏻‍♀️

By comparison I saw a feature on ch4 news that has to be one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen - an 11 year old girl who had to look after her two younger siblings, including a 7 month old, when her care assistant mum got COVID 19. They’re living in overcrowded temporary accommodation so had to shut the mum into the only other room and leave food at the door for her. Imagine being an 11 year old having to care for a 7 month old? The poor girl was so quiet in the interview the legit trauma was palpable, and she won’t have access to therapy. Her school likely isn’t running lessons to distract her (can’t remember the stats but low income children have basically been forgotten about, for kids in nicer areas or private it’s BAU, the attainment gap is gonna be mad).

With the power and influence the SODs had they could have insisted on doing more community / charity work as part of their deals. Child poverty is SUCH an issue in this country and not once did these ~aspirational parents~ mention it to their audience, apart from the ghastly white saviour holiday they got gifted. They could have easily tied charity work (eg give me one dress and a fee for a pic but give 10 to a women’s shelter too) into their contracts when they were “head boy and girl” but they didn’t as they do nooooot give a duck about anyone but themselves! They sold their freebies on to profit twice, never donated them.

Look at his most recent insta comments - he’s not said “racism? No she wasn’t racist!” He’s said “MY racism?” eg yeah she was racist but it wasn’t me was it! What the duck?! How is this remotely on in 2020 at all, much less after the week we’ve all had where no one can pretend not to know better anymore? It’s not good enough and yet here he still is. I know it’s “only” £27 for these bots but would have been better spent on a bail fund or buying your kids books so they don’t end up an ignorant racist pig like their mum.

View attachment 147986

FYI script has run through the night nicely thankfully! He’s now at a wholly believable 963,671 🙄 going up about 1 a minute eyeballing it but will give you guys our overnight summary around 9.30ish?
Totally get what you’re saying and it is true, they could’ve gone for a more charitable approach but then it’s always been clear they do have big egos so they made it about them, a complete loss of opportunity. I have been pondering though on the comment about how these instamums/dads had their heyday of being relatable and hence appealing to brands - your “next door joe” obviously sells more than a random actor or a celebrity. Yet it has become increasingly obvious their lives are all curated to this very end so I think it will die away. They’re not credible anymore, least when they can so easily be a burden due to, for example, racism

Reactions: 7
I also find it a disgrace that in both accounts they’re inviting people to express their opinion by DM. Clearly keeping their insta clean is more important than letting people have a voice. To post a black square and then silence or delete comments really takes a special level of ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s now showing as 964k for me, considering he’s claiming to be deleting a ‘shed load of bot accounts’ the numbers keep going up not down.

Surely the first thing a hacker does is change the password to lock the account owner out, yet he/ Clemmie are still posting comments. Their joint stupidity is becoming limitless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are addicted to IG and I’m not using that term lightly. They love the adulation ,the privilege it offers, the money and they will hold on to it until the bitter end.

I think a few of us here suspect all is not well between Clemmie and Simon since the Ramsgate move and IG fills a gap in their relationship , without it their life in that big house is looking hollow.
I guess we’ll never know! But is probable they’re thick as thieves. You don’t stay married with someone who is so very opposite your beliefs...
I’m going to be a bit controversial here and without defending the comments made by mod or the actions taken by the police in the us. I am afraid we can end up in positive discrimination zone. Real life case: had worked quite a lot with South African teams: 3 candidates for promotion, one POC, one a woman and one a white guy: the white guy stands no chance even he could be the best of the three just because he’s a white guy. Or that you cannot call out a bad behaviour on certain groups without being racist, etc... whilst there’s no way acceptable to condone racism we should be careful not to flip it over either... in the end what matters is to be kind and fair to any human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed FOD a long time ago but have a peek on occasion - it never wavered from around 30 people I knew following him... it’s now less than 20. And I’m just one person! There must have been a real exodus of real followers. How pathetic!

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed FOD a long time ago but have a peek on occasion - it never wavered from around 30 people I knew following him... it’s now less than 20. And I’m just one person! There must have been a real exodus of real followers. How pathetic!
I’ve unfollowed any mutual followers. If you can still follow them after everything that’s happens I’m not interested!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such a bleeping tin ear. ‘All I can do is...’. While telling people to call out what friends and family do. He has NEVER acknowledged her comments at all other than to act as the victim himself. Simon, you need to post explicitly to say that your wife made a racist comment and that this was not acceptable, seeing as she clearly never will. Continuing to feature her and let her front your stupid reno account while spouting platitudes about teaching your kids about racism and learning through DMs is performative and middle class white privilege running riot.

6E341B76-3FD8-44BF-95B4-9110E8A618CE.jpeg
6E341B76-3FD8-44BF-95B4-9110E8A618CE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m absolutely livid with these two, they’ve deleted all the comments about BLM ok his account now, they can’t blame this on hackers it’s clearly them! Do they think people are this thick?
I’m heading down to the BLM rally in Margate today, I wonder if these two show their faces 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s now showing as 964k for me, considering he’s claiming to be deleting a ‘shed load of bot accounts’ the numbers keep going up not down.

Surely the first thing a hacker does is change the password to lock the account owner out, yet he/ Clemmie are still posting comments. Their joint stupidity is becoming limitless.
Init and you’re telling me you’ve had 1m followers, work in a professional setting, but you don’t have 2 factor authentication turned on? Pull the other one hun.

Looks like he’s at 964,207 this morning. Insta blocked me at some point last night so I’m not sure where my data drops off yet 😭 Sorry this isn’t perfect they’ve done a lot to prevent bots seemingly / ironically x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Simon, give it up mate. It’s nothing short of embarrassing at this point. You had a good run. This cannot be “lolz” anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also Simon drop the evidence you’ve been hacked. I’ve received a ton of emails like this cos of the bot with my username (first blue bar) and a highly inaccurate location based on my IP (second blue bar).

8686CCBD-C888-481C-9704-BADBBFF767DA.jpeg

You won’t get one when it’s on your wife’s iPhone though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After he stops trying to tell us he’s been hacked, I fully expect him to say that the increase in Chinese adolescents desperate to hear about his wacky parenting has just been ‘taken out of context’. That’s the other excuse for bad behaviour on social media right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollowed any mutual followers. If you can still follow them after everything that’s happens I’m not interested!
Good point - however most of them are people I know IRL. I doubt all of them scrutinise their pages or know about all layers of the scandal - so I am happy to explain this to them and suggest they unfollow FOD/HOH. That feels more constructive than unfollowing.

Reactions: 3
So bleeping annoyingly insta only let me run it for 3 and a bit hours before booting me off...! Sorry guys, now I’m creating a roster of burner accounts for my script to run through to keep this working non stop 😂 So looking in detail at 00.30 - 3.30am:

* +312 net new followers for FOD during this period.
For context, Mrs Hinch with over 3.4mil followers gained just 186 in the same period. Stacey Solomon with roughly the same gained 193. Luisa Zissman with 578k gained 14. So Simon is gaining nearly twice what accounts 3 times his size are, and over 20 times what an account half his size is?

* averaged a net +1.7 followers per minute, down from the 2.3 we initially saw yesterday when we called him out.
By comparison Hinch was +1 per minute and an account over 3 times his size. I’m excluding a weird huge dip she had at 00:06 assuming that’s an insta bot cull which will skew results.

* the data was captured on average every 7ish minutes (it’s randomised to fall between 1-10 minutes) so it’s not a perfect like for like sadly but his most active period saw him net +27 followers, least active +2 followers.
Mrs Hinch’s range was quite similar in fairness (2-27) but obviously her average across the period was lower.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who was the other person who always used to call him out on twitter?
Scouse Rachel but she deleted her account ages ago!

he will just brush over this, like everything else, and move on! Glad some of the comments are still up there calling him out. The ‘hacker’ deleted my comments and blocked me!

Reactions: 5
So bleeping annoyingly insta only let me run it for 3 and a bit hours before booting me off...! Sorry guys, now I’m creating a roster of burner accounts for my script to run through to keep this working non stop 😂 So looking in detail at 00.30 - 3.30am:

* +312 net new followers for FOD during this period.
For context, Mrs Hinch with over 3.4mil followers gained just 186 in the same period. Stacey Solomon with roughly the same gained 193. Luisa Zissman with 578k gained 14. So Simon is gaining nearly twice what accounts 3 times his size are, and over 20 times what an account half his size is?

* averaged a net +1.7 followers per minute, down from the 2.3 we initially saw yesterday when we called him out.
By comparison Hinch was +1 per minute and an account over 3 times his size. I’m excluding a weird huge dip she had at 00:06 assuming that’s an insta bot cull which will skew results.

* the data was captured on average every 7ish minutes (it’s randomised to fall between 1-10 minutes) so it’s not a perfect like for like sadly but his most active period saw him net +27 followers, least active +2 followers.
Mrs Hinch’s range was quite similar in fairness (2-27) but obviously her average across the period was lower.
Surely you can get a job working at google or somewhere like that with your amazing analytical skills!

Think she was called Scouse Rachel?
Yes, I remembered just after posting that - checked twitter and her profile is gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.