MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but dress like a mum is getting her arse handed to her. She’s on the blocks and deletes
She’s another vacuous little runt with no relevance and no dress sense! I see she’s moved to Hove as well.
I was thinking of refinding her thread but I spend enough time on here as it is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s another vacuous little runt with no relevance and no dress sense! I see she’s moved to Hove as well.
I was thinking of refinding her thread but I spend enough time on here as it is 😂
I agree! Zoe is a dick and her DLAM schtick isn’t in anyway empowering, it’s patronising and that’s offensive. She’s another one creaming the £££ off the wannabe mama brigade. I honestly do not know how she still has her inta-career, anyone would think she invented pink and leopard print ‘as a neutral’ 🙄 I wish she’d shut her gob too, that look is DONE.

Just when I think Clem and Sly cannot sink any lower, they find a way to transcend the pits of the barrel although they’ve lost their old finesse and are becoming very clumsy and desperate. They are SO grossly manipulative and the clear contempt they have for their followers with their blatant lies and sanctimony is utterly mind boggling to anyone with a modicum of intelligence or just the slightest ability for critical observation, which makes me think Clemdog was right - their followers ARE just sheep. Because even the ignorant masses that were willing to excuse Clemmie’s racism under the #bEkInD umbrella ‘because everyone makes mistakes’ surely must look at the SODs behaviour over the past few days and think ‘hang on... what’s actually going on here?’ The arrogance of the SODs and the stupidity of the majority of their followers is a match made in heaven.

I agree with the comment about the SODs thinking they’d get their #reno done for free and when they were riding the crest of the IG wave that must have seemed eminently possible but now the sponcon has dried up - and surely after this, no brand is going to want to be associated with them???? - they must be shitting themselves about how they’ll afford to get it finished. They reek of ‘work wiv us!’ desperation, I’m actually embarrassed for them. They’re a pair of loathesome, scruffy bastards and I honestly cannot wait to see what their pathetic next move is 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree! Zoe is a dick and her DLAM schtick isn’t in anyway empowering, it’s patronising and that’s offensive. She’s another one creaming the £££ off the wannabe mama brigade. I honestly do not know how she still has her inta-career, anyone would think she invented pink and leopard print ‘as a neutral’ 🙄 I wish she’d shut her gob too, that look is DONE.

Just when I think Clem and Sly cannot sink any lower, they find a way to transcend the pits of the barrel although they’ve lost their old finesse and are becoming very clumsy and desperate. They are SO grossly manipulative and the clear contempt they have for their followers with their blatant lies and sanctimony is utterly mind boggling to anyone with a modicum of intelligence or just the slightest ability for critical observation, which makes me think Clemdog was right - their followers ARE just sheep. Because even the ignorant masses that were willing to excuse Clemmie’s racism under the #bEkInD umbrella ‘because everyone makes mistakes’ surely must look at the SODs behaviour over the past few days and think ‘hang on... what’s actually going on here?’ The arrogance of the SODs and the stupidity of the majority of their followers is a match made in heaven.

I agree with the comment about the SODs thinking they’d get their #reno done for free and when they were riding the crest of the IG wave that must have seemed eminently possible but now the sponcon has dried up - and surely after this, no brand is going to want to be associated with them???? - they must be shitting themselves about how they’ll afford to get it finished. They reek of ‘work wiv us!’ desperation, I’m actually embarrassed for them. They’re a pair of loathesome, scruffy bastards and I honestly cannot wait to see what their pathetic next move is 🤗

I'd never heard of her until I saw Mia's story then I saw a targeted Ad on FB with DLAM.... M&S collaboration must be the insta kiss of death. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A hacker who carefully goes through and cleans up their replies, deleting only negative comments and accusatory messages. A hacker who increases their following by thousands. (SNORT).

Tomorrow the hacker is going to send them on a holiday to the Caribbean, give them both pay rises, remove any evidence that Alicegate ever happened and get all their partnership deals back for them.

In the wondrous, magical land of NOT! :ROFLMAO:
I need this type of Hacker in my life!!!! 🤲🤲🤲

• Haha
Reactions: 10

‘Pair of loathsome, scruffy bastards’ haha! 😂😂 YES

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
‘Pair of loathsome, scruffy bastards’ haha! 😂😂 YES
Ha ha! They are so scruffy! I’m still reeling from the inside of their wardrobes 😱 I mean Clems is trying to set herself up as the doyenne or style and interiors so if you know the inside of your wardrobes in your dressing room disguised as a kitchen is going to be professionally photographed and you’re likely to want to syndicate the photos for your own hideous means then the least you’re going to do, surely, is to neatly hang your best pieces - probably in colour order - on decent hangers and make it look pretty?! Cramming every single item of clothing you’ve ever owned onto random hangers with shoes piled up underneath and old carrier bags and Sly’s underwear on show is just GRIM. It says everything about them that they’d have an entirely pretentious, 2017 Pinterest worthy derivative dressing room built and then cram every nook with all their man made fibre tit and dirty old shoes and trainer boxes. But the placement of the yellow (velvet, natch) sofa is a stroke of genius because I know that there’s nothing I like doing more, after I’ve got dressed in the morning, than sitting and staring at frosted windowpanes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s actually astounding how much crap they shoved in those kitchen dressing room cupboards. Didn’t make any of it look appealing - made me a feel a bit sick! I mean who doesn’t love a little cheeky purchase now and again - but she literally couldn’t find enough room to hang all her giffed clothes. And don’t make me relive my viewing of FOD’s delicates 🤮

So embarrassing. And, for what? They have fame and notoriety at the moment - for all the wrong reasons!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a shame, herringbone still feature the Sods kitchen on their website

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

‘Scruffy bastards’ ........ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

CB has a double page spread in the observer today and mentions MOD.

View attachment 148246
I take that apology as that half arsed thing she did that disappeared after 24 hours
Oh clembot if only you had made a heartfelt apology if only 😐

Reactions: 11
I always love our classy tattlers who get newspapers (delivered?) I always imagine them living in huge cottages or hotels. And having proper pancakes for Sunday breakfast.

I’ve also missed @heyjude’s comments SO MUCH 😂 “scruffy” lmaoooo
Haha, hubby went out for coffee and picked one up! 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
FOD is from Bristol isn't he? Where huge things have happened today with the protests and the toppling of the slave trade wealth based statue. He could have used his 964k (and growing thanks to bots) following to really push how big this is. How Bristol was built. How its revolutionising. How white men need to be better.

Sadly, he's all about the lols and the bots and the wife under the bus.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
FOD is from Bristol isn't he? Where huge things have happened today with the protests and the toppling of the slave trade wealth based statue. He could have used his 964k (and growing thanks to bots) following to really push how big this is. How Bristol was built. How its revolutionising. How white men need to be better.

Sadly, he's all about the lols and the bots and the wife under the bus.
His school was named after Colston (Slave owner who’s statue has it’s been chucked in the docks)
So so much he could say about all of this

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.