MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @heretoreaditall2019! So if I'm reading that right, in the earlier 2 hour period there was a net gain of "only" 8 followers, but in the following circa 1 hour 20 mins there was a gain of 56. So (very roughly) in the 2 hour period of "deleting", if it was happening at the same rate, he would have deleted less than 100?

Or am I interpreting it completely wrongly, maths was never my strong suit! :LOL:

If I were feeling brave I'd make a burner account and try buying some followers for it to see what happens, but I don't think I'd be comfortable giving my payment details for this sort of thing.

Another thought, since the problem with "uncontrollable numbers of new followers organised by a hacker" (ha ha) is on the FOD account, why the heck hasn't he addressed it on the FOD account itself by at least flagging it up in stories, instead of burying it in the HoH comments? :unsure::p

Reactions: 7
Wow. I was watching a film last night, so missed the tit storm! This would of been better viewing than the film though.

Hackers? Really? Couldn't think up a better lie? I see HoH is now up to 79.2k. Buying more bots for that account too.

I think I read somewhere that although buying followers is not illegal, it is frowned upon by Intagram.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house right now.

Reactions: 9
No experience in bot buying other than what I've read online. Yes, they do drip feed to avoid obvious tell tale spikes, although I can't help but assume FOD's spike of far eastern based teen bot accounts was a rock bottom cheap purchase, they stand out like a sore thumb in his follower list, hardly discrete or believable.
Rock bottom cheap purchase 😂

How many spindles could £27 have bought? They’re not too good at this post freebie utopia real world budgeting thing are they 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No experience in bot buying other than what I've read online. Yes, they do drip feed to avoid obvious tell tale spikes, although I can't help but assume FOD's spike of far eastern based teen bot accounts was a rock bottom cheap purchase, they stand out like a sore thumb in his follower list, hardly discrete or believable.
You'd think after diverting the "where's Clemmie?" bot comments budget over to the "emergency haemorrhaging followers" budget he would have been able to afford a more convincing bought followers pack :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such a bleeping tin ear. ‘All I can do is...’. While telling people to call out what friends and family do. He has NEVER acknowledged her comments at all other than to act as the victim himself. Simon, you need to post explicitly to say that your wife made a racist comment and that this was not acceptable, seeing as she clearly never will. Continuing to feature her and let her front your stupid reno account while spouting platitudes about teaching your kids about racism and learning through DMs is performative and middle class white privilege running riot.

View attachment 148042View attachment 148042
Can you imagine challenging him in a DM? Your arse would be blocked in a second -! Is there way to complain to Instagram about someone purchasing followers ?

• Haha
Still deleting comments this morning! There’s supposed to be “141 comments” under the post but when you expand there’s hardly any! Delete delete delete

• Haha
You'd think after diverting the "where's Clemmie?" bot comments budget over to the "emergency haemorrhaging followers" budget he would have been able to afford a more convincing bought followers pack :LOL:
I know of an account that has an alarming number of male Brazillian bot followers, that option might have worked for FOD.

He's not doing a very good job of deleting them, maybe his 'shed load' is a very small shed.

Gosh I forgot about Pablo 😂
He's still locked in the car

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How desperate are they for gifted spindles to go to this extreme?

I imagine Clemmie's in the zen room to calm down, seething that their clever strategy to increase FOD's followers has been rumbled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess we’ll never know! But is probable they’re thick as thieves. You don’t stay married with someone who is so very opposite your beliefs...
I’m going to be a bit controversial here and without defending the comments made by mod or the actions taken by the police in the us. I am afraid we can end up in positive discrimination zone. Real life case: had worked quite a lot with South African teams: 3 candidates for promotion, one POC, one a woman and one a white guy: the white guy stands no chance even he could be the best of the three just because he’s a white guy. Or that you cannot call out a bad behaviour on certain groups without being racist, etc... whilst there’s no way acceptable to condone racism we should be careful not to flip it over either... in the end what matters is to be kind and fair to any human being.
Positive Discrimination - hated the term back in the 90s when I did Modern Studies. No discrimination is positive. I think it's pretty much a defunct term now, I hope....

Omg bless you this is sweet, I’ve worked at a google funded startup before which is actually the job I started learning Python at. But I’m also currently reading Janice Dickinson’s autobiography for the second time so I’m not the sort of brain proper google are after 😂😂 I’m also not very good evidently as I keep getting banned from insta for being a bleeping robot! x

Although how tit is it being a woman, I don’t know if I was naive or arrogant in thinking maternity discrimination wasn’t so blazingly obvious, I had thought it might be a lil bit sneaky uno, but I may as well be dead rn professionally 😂

Let me know who else you guys would like on the monitoring list. I would say I could believe it with Hinch purely as she had a mass exodus of nearly 200 followers in one 5 min period post midnight, but also I excluded / excused it as her account is just SO bleeping big. I couldn’t find any other accounts that have that same..... British mum appeal that are around 1mil, it was all just love islanders and it’s such a different demog I didn’t think it was fair? I might add that smug couple the fletchers?
They can't make you redundant and blame Covid, make sure you find out who else is losing their job - if it's only you? There's a case....

Reactions: 8
How desperate are they for gifted spindles to go to this extreme?
With the ads, gifts and discounts all drying up after both their duck ups, every little counts!

My guess is when they purchased that property(while still high up on the top parenting duos on Instagram), they thought they would be gifted and discounted everything they wanted for the "reno".

And let's face it, that was true up until the end of last year with Alicegate. Then he tried to claw back as many freebies and discounts/ads by going full on twit, with his stupid hairband videos and prancing around the house in his Burton jeans, only to duck up too. My guess is HoH was their last desperate attempt to try and renew the brand.

However, as much as his huns have duck all brains to realise what a pair of greedy, racist pricks they are, luckily many do and haven't forgot that neither acknowledged what she did or even apologised.

It will be fun to watch the car crash that is their lives try and recover from this.

Reactions: 14
so it only just occurred to me to see if fod is on facebook - he is but no posts since january. and a frankly terrible engagement rate (3 comments om recent post!). have they just ditched that?
also - found this whilst searching which gave me a chuckle...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so it only just occurred to me to see if fod is on facebook - he is but no posts since january. and a frankly terrible engagement rate (3 comments om recent post!). have they just ditched that?
also - found this whilst searching which gave me a chuckle...
Next thread title...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.