MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww hello! I really missed you all 😘 Just needed a little break from... well everything really! Life has been so ODD hasnt it. Thank you so much for the kind welcome back and I really hope you have been keeping well.

Can’t believe how much I have missed with the SODs! I’m kind of stuck on the kitchen style dressing room atm, I thought I was going to laugh myself hernia when I saw it 🤣 I’ve kept the photos open on my phone because it’s just SO FUNNY 😆 they truly are the gift that keeps on giving!
I know what you mean - life is odd right now. Not amazing. A break is as good as a rest!

haha to be honest, it’s been slow and fast with the SODs - and now we’re in free fall I’m so glad (and I know there will be others on here feeling the same, we’ve missed you!) that you’re back to enjoy the ride! And @heretoreaditall2019 ‘s data wizardry! ❤
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know what you mean - life is odd right now. Not amazing. A break is as good as a rest!

haha to be honest, it’s been slow and fast with the SODs - and now we’re in free fall I’m so glad (and I know there will be others on here feeling the same, we’ve missed you!) that you’re back to enjoy the ride! And @heretoreaditall2019 ‘s data wizardry! ❤
❤
Now we just need @GreyWolf

• Heart
Reactions: 16
FYI...multidad hasn’t replied yet (he read it straight away) obvs staying loyal to the Fodfather 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
FYI...multidad hasn’t replied yet (he read it straight away) obvs staying loyal to the Fodfather 🤮
Wouldn't he be the first person to want FOD to topple from his throne? Then all his dreams can be realised - he can finally BECOME him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg, FOD just give it up! Why oh why is he *still* going. Mortifying for a grown couple to be involved with all these shenanigans. Surely at this point the hassle this is all causing them cannot be worth it?!

Reactions: 11
Maybe FOD is going to lose his 'day job' and is hitting this one hard in order to keep the cash rolling in for their tit renovations?

Reactions: 3
Again +1 hour to these time stamps sorry, so the last update was actually 00:53 not 23:53, but look at the grey section... I’m guessing they stopped manually deleting the bots they’ve paid for...?

Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 00.57.05.png

This will be running overnight will update you all in the morning provided my laptop doesn’t die overnight or insta ban me! x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My god, it’s awful. Those bots are just spiralling out of control. However hard they try to delete them, they just keep coming.

Laughing so bleeping hard at ‘I’ve been hacked’. Don’t judge us all by your own intelligence, Simon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
963,437 as of a few minutes ago! He’ll be up to 964k by morning I reckon.

Fancy being the sole beneficiary of a generous Russian billionaire hacker, most of us would hope for a bit of bitcoin or some Gazprom stock but I suppose cleaning up your post race scandal insta comments & buying some bots will have to suffice. Hopefully they’ll be round tomorrow to do those spindles and cut that dog’s nails x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
963,437 as of a few minutes ago! He’ll be up to 964k by morning I reckon.

Fancy being the sole beneficiary of a generous Russian billionaire hacker, most of us would hope for a bit of bitcoin or some Gazprom stock but I suppose cleaning up your post race scandal insta comments & buying some bots will have to suffice. Hopefully they’ll be round tomorrow to do those spindles and cut that dog’s nails x
Been crazy busy at work so just catching up. I’m sure with those skills you can find a new job anywhere!
I do feel sad even if I don’t know them nor agree with their life decisions - but is almost like they’ve got a rug pulled from under their feet. Best case they have a plan B (well like their real jobs but unlikely they’ll pay to maintain the aspirational lifestyle) But also likely they fell for their own show and got into debt which would not be a good place to be in right now. Regardless on how they monetise that, they still have kids they shouldn’t suffer from their parents’ stupidity...

Reactions: 5
@heretoreaditall2019 I can’t understand a word of how you’ve made your tracker but like everyone else I am in awe and immensely grateful!!

What hacker is going to delete all the criticism and leave up the fawning 😂

9821FA16-DE23-4C14-9979-07F85B988432.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Been crazy busy at work so just catching up. I’m sure with those skills you can find a new job anywhere!
I do feel sad even if I don’t know them nor agree with their life decisions - but is almost like they’ve got a rug pulled from under their feet. Best case they have a plan B (well like their real jobs but unlikely they’ll pay to maintain the aspirational lifestyle) But also likely they fell for their own show and got into debt which would not be a good place to be in right now. Regardless on how they monetise that, they still have kids they shouldn’t suffer from their parents’ stupidity...
Agree it’d be sad for the kids to ever suffer, but what child needs a £4k sink or £200pcm marble tiles in their parents’ en suite that they’re not allowed in anyway? The kids still live the same middle class life supported by the grandparents paying the school fees. They’re not on the breadline, they’re just not going on £10k holidays anymore or getting free £40k kitchens because they’re not being gifted them. Like 99.5% of children in this country they’ll just have parents that need to make considered purchases because they’re not being chucked gifts left right and centre 🤷🏻‍♀️

By comparison I saw a feature on ch4 news that has to be one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen - an 11 year old girl who had to look after her two younger siblings, including a 7 month old, when her care assistant mum got COVID 19. They’re living in overcrowded temporary accommodation so had to shut the mum into the only other room and leave food at the door for her. Imagine being an 11 year old having to care for a 7 month old? The poor girl was so quiet in the interview the legit trauma was palpable, and she won’t have access to therapy. Her school likely isn’t running lessons to distract her (can’t remember the stats but low income children have basically been forgotten about, for kids in nicer areas or private it’s BAU, the attainment gap is gonna be mad).

With the power and influence the SODs had they could have insisted on doing more community / charity work as part of their deals. Child poverty is SUCH an issue in this country and not once did these ~aspirational parents~ mention it to their audience, apart from the ghastly white saviour holiday they got gifted. They could have easily tied charity work (eg give me one dress and a fee for a pic but give 10 to a women’s shelter too) into their contracts when they were “head boy and girl” but they didn’t as they do nooooot give a duck about anyone but themselves! They sold their freebies on to profit twice, never donated them.

Look at his most recent insta comments - he’s not said “racism? No she wasn’t racist!” He’s said “MY racism?” eg yeah she was racist but it wasn’t me was it! What the duck?! How is this remotely on in 2020 at all, much less after the week we’ve all had where no one can pretend not to know better anymore? It’s not good enough and yet here he still is. I know it’s “only” £27 for these bots but would have been better spent on a bail fund or buying your kids books so they don’t end up an ignorant racist pig like their mum.

027D66FD-5610-41D3-B75B-78C139B20BE0.jpeg

FYI script has run through the night nicely thankfully! He’s now at a wholly believable 963,671 🙄 going up about 1 a minute eyeballing it but will give you guys our overnight summary around 9.30ish?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I still think that comment ‘My racism?’ is horrid And uncomfortable, either imagining C writing this as if she is fod but actually she probably believes what she said wasn’t racist anyway. Also, if it’s Fod writing it, almost misses the point about being anti-racist, it’s not a sensitive comment either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on the last few days... things have certainly spiralled a bit in the land of SODs!

@heretoreaditall2019 I can only echo what everyone else has already said - you genius! I read every word of your step by step explanation like “uh-huh, yep, uh-huh... no, I’ve no idea what’s happened”. Your work are idiots for not keeping you on but you’ll waltz your way into a new position (might I suggest some sort of detective agency?).

Can’t believe he’s gone for the hackers excuse. That’s classic 2002 and very passé.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He lies
He sells his children
He could have spoken out about his ‘wife’s racism’ previously
Instead, he throws her under the bus
He belittles women
His account was dwindling so ‘he’ 🤔 started a new interiors account for 🤑🤑🤑

I could go on....
Oh I 100% see all of this too - but compared to what he used to be like (old house in London) it all feels like he’s putting on a show to keep Clemmie happy (basically the money and freebies rolling in). I reckon he would give it up in a heartbeat if she let him, there’s more issues than vogue in that marriage that’s for sure

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.