Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
With the extended weekend he could probably have done at least two flights of stairs if he actually had any interest in not ripping off a tradesman for the work....

Just saying 🤗

Couple of interesting snap shots from an old interview with clemmie. So interestingly the twins room was going to be the big master bed room. Also, her selfish attitude really shines!!
This is so wanky I don’t know how anyone took this seriously? It sounds like someone cosplaying at how they think the fashion set live, most women with style just do things they don’t need interior designers to sketch up ideas to follow. I find it so hard having seen their sparsely decorated & gloomy living spaces to believe they’ve gotten a crew of professionals involved?

Who pays someone £££s per hour/day to help figure out where to hang the £3 Etsy prints? 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Spoke

VIP Member
Further observations - it’s obviously not just her dressing room which seemed to be the previous indication. Why would you hang t shirts on a hanger? It’s not a shop. Put them in the drawers unless they are too jammed with jumpers. You’d also need deep drawers for jumpers unlike the one they’ve jammed their/his pants and socks in.
It’s almost like these drawers were designed to hold spoons and not overpriced polyester 😂

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Ah the poor SODs. They were on some sort of roll with Clembot’s new interiors account and had garnered a handsome amount of followers... but it all seems to have backfired on them. Must be exhausting to think you’re in the clear and then to have the La Redoute rug pulled out from under you like that.

Yep! 🙄 This is what I bloody hate about social media!
Don’t like a comment?.....delete and block
Change your mind about a post....delete
Make racist comments a few years ago....delete as if never happened.

I did actually have a bit of respect for her yesterday in trying to own it (unlike the cockroaches) but lost all that since she’s started turning off comments and deleting posts.

PS I don’t even really know who Susie is or why she’s ‘famous’ had just looked on her posts in relation to calling out MOD.
Yep I had no idea who she is - but I googled her after yesterday 😂
It all seems a little performative doesn’t it, and I imagine it’s very, very embarrassing for her. Her past racist ‘jokes’ came back to haunt her and that’s a real shame ... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
Seeing as he didn’t have the time to educate himself on sexism and asked someone here to ‘explain’ it to him, why should I think his understanding of the way racism is ingrained in our society goes any deeper?
Good point. Asked to have it explained to him and then disagreed as far as I can remember?!

Also, re switching off comments:

Attachments

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Thank you so much! I hope they provide a bit of a giggle :D

I reckon there are others on here who could do a much better job of a parody insta account than me, so if anyone wants to start something and use my edits in any way, please feel free!
You’re a bloody legend! I was showing my hubby your bingo card, then your central unit came up and I was pissing myself and he’s like “what? It’s tattle right?” So then I had to tell him about the UNT balloons and the crap dressing room AND then reveal the central unit...he’s a right grumpy bastard tonight but that’s made him laugh hard! Thank you 🙏🏼
I’m constantly amazed how sharp and witty you trolls are, such a smart bunch of cool cats (although I hate cats please don’t take this as a criticism). Loved catching up on these last few pages. It feels a little bit like the SODs downfall again. How inconvenient that George was murdered by the police just as old Clammie was sneaking her way back in! You can’t cover up racism with a #gifted badly executed reno. Time for you two to fuck right off now...imho 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

emeldahosh

These latest posts by FOD are so revealing. Together they opitimise white privilege and everything that is wrong. Clemmie’s actions were obviously not as extreme as the cop who murdered George Floyd, but the thought process is the same. And as a midwife her conscious/unconscious bias is putting lives in danger. FOD clearly sees the whole movement as an inconvenience, getting in the way of his money making machine. You can tell that he thinks so highly of himself and rather than really acknowledging his privilege that gave him the foot up, he thinks that he is something special. I was one of those who got sucked into thinking Clemmie was some kind of visionary and bought the crap they were pushing. I’m so glad I can see through it now and I enjoy seeing them squirm against the negativity.

Wow. Just when you think he couldn’t mess with his kids psychologically, more than he already has! Why would you fake being upset to get affection?? What a fucking mess he is 😩 so many things wrong with this, id like to see Philippa Perry pick this apart.

You’re not a fool, you were being kind. Nowt wrong with that. I hope you’re getting the treatment you need with the lockdown etc going on. That was pretty foul not to acknowledge you, after you’d taken the time to show her kindness at a time when she was getting it in the neck over Alicegate. She’s vile.
Thank you so much. Yeah I’m ok luckily I am all clear last scan. It could have been so much worse with everything going on. She’s just so entitled. They both are. Vile is exactly the right word.

Mod only cares about Mod. And free things. She's the fool, not you. Best wishes for your treatment. You can always count on us nasty tattle bitches when you need a boost!! xx
thanks so much. I’m doing ok! I was only 28 though so was a shock. Check those boobs bitches! She’s a nasty piece of work but I think FOD is worse if that’s possible.

• Heart

Madbadsad

This highlights how just how badly they handled the Candice situation at the time. If Clemmie had apologised to Candice and reflected on how her words could be deemed offensive. She could have really turned things around.

Even if Clemmie doesn’t like Candice. Why did she have her on her podcast then? No wonder that photo of the two of them together was so awkward

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Wow. Just when you think he couldn’t mess with his kids psychologically, more than he already has! Why would you fake being upset to get affection?? What a fucking mess he is 😩 so many things wrong with this, id like to see Philippa Perry pick this apart.

Just came on to say MOD hasn’t changed in my opinion. I messaged her on Twitter cause I was feeling sorry for her (I know I know) got a reply. Then told her I was having cancer treatment. Blanked. Didn’t expect loads but just a quick message to say hope it goes etc would have taken two secs. She was happy to reply when I was blowing smoke up her arse though. Feel like a fool
You’re not a fool, you were being kind. Nowt wrong with that. I hope you’re getting the treatment you need with the lockdown etc going on. That was pretty foul not to acknowledge you, after you’d taken the time to show her kindness at a time when she was getting it in the neck over Alicegate. She’s vile.

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
4E063FD9-2200-4C47-B2F2-9FEEE2890D82.jpeg

Might have messaged budget FOD and say do you actually want to be him and he replied. He does the same passive aggressive ‘have a nice day’ thing as FOD! I should prob stay off social media as these idiots are annoying me too much!

• Haha
  • Heart