MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest son’s name is also quite a cliched name for a dog. There’s been a few times when we’ve been out on a walk, heard someone calling his name, turned round and they’re shouting for their dog 😂
This reminded me of my first babysitting job, aged 15. For a woman that worked with my Mum. I got dropped at their house and the dog ran into the room, I was standing patting it and her husband walked in and shouted “Breakdance Badass sit down!!!!”, I was terrified and sat on the sofa. Turned out the dog had the same name as me and that’s who he was talking to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t seen the original post but is any of that marked as an ad or gifted? Because the way they’ve mentioned the companies who provided the stuff seems to suggest that it should have been but hasn’t.
A commenter asked if the tags meant it was gifted and FOD (St Clemmie?) replied that if things were gifted they’d be tagged as ad or gifted. So we’re apparently to believe they paid for the whole room...?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A commenter asked if the tags meant it was gifted and FOD (St Clemmie?) replied that if things were gifted they’d be tagged as ad or gifted. So we’re apparently to believe they paid for the whole room...?
Yeah, I call bullshit. So they’re throwing out the names of companies from the goodness of their heart? They’re either trying to get free stuff from them or they were some kind of ‘press discount’ that they don’t have to declare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Makes me think it is FOD with the ‘have a lovely evening’ dickishness at the end!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha that’s one of the tests for a name my husband and I are using - can you call it out in a Sainsbury’s without feeling daft? Heard someone shouting for a Monaco recently!
Go for it hun- I currently also love Atticus, Artemis, River, Felix, Atlas and Ariel. 🥴

My bestie in primary school was Edwin. You can't get worse then Mhavryck, Bus shelter, Abcde or Talula does the hula.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yeah, I love Maison du Monde stuff too.

Back on post....weren't the cia pietra tiles gifted? They don't seem to have marked them as such.
thank you guys for helping - ended up buying it! 🥰 And checking out all your recs thank you!! Also I remembered that if you use a credit card (obvs to be paid off straight away) you get that section 7 protection so if anything does go wrong the CC are as liable as the shop to fix it/refund you tbh, so if anyone else is worrying about them that could be a good option?

This is where we discover they’re the first collab for HoHs and I never return again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet he'll do the "give the kids a marshmallow/ sweet then leave the room thing "with the twins next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go for it hun- I currently also love Atticus, Artemis, River, Felix, Atlas and Ariel. 🥴

My bestie in primary school was Edwin. You can't get worse then Mhavryck, Bus shelter, Abcde or Talula does the hula.
We had TWO Edwins at primary school in the 90s! One was super smart and very posh which was weird for the area, he always had really long fingernails though... He really liked them because the other boys bullied him but he never relented. The other was a very, very large child who reminded me of a bear, he was funny though.

I can only imagine they’re named after grandparents??

• Heart
I bet he'll do the "give the kids a marshmallow/ sweet then leave the room thing "with the twins next.
I hate those videos going around right now. It just creeps me out and I can’t fully understand why. But you’re right, though the only ones I’ve seen are 1-2 year olds and not 4 year olds being shown off as toddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate those videos going around right now. It just creeps me out and I can’t fully understand why. But you’re right, though the only ones I’ve seen are 1-2 year olds and not 4 year olds being shown off as toddlers.
I've only seen those videos with dogs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That commentator was me 🙈. It really was a genuine question and I was a bit worried when the reply comment was about being bored but at least it was directly answered by them. I'll go back to being browser now!

• Haha
Omg - the plastic fittings alongside one lone goldy one, I wonder if the gift train stopped mid project hence this? 😳

DFDAB29D-0685-4D56-A41E-5585C13D7808.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hang on the twins are in nursery? She’s relaxing on a beach and he’s working from home 🤬 what an exploitation of keyworker status FFS

787B9E72-1FEE-49B7-BBF6-A7A7D4D052CE.jpeg

• Wow
What does it say? Annie Mac was a guest on MOD''s birth stories podcast back in the day...
She was scathing about the situation but in a very reserved and mature manner. C talked about it but said her peace and quickly moved on. Made some very smart points.

It's not going away anytime soon.

• Wow
The curtain en-suite makes me feel a bit sick. Just imagine the germs that cling to the thick velvet curtains and how often they got washed 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
💩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE
if you look at FODs Instagram under the renovations highlight there’s plenty stuff in the spare room he’s shown as gifted or an ad, shame he’s not being honest about it in his grid post.

• Angry
Probably about to get blocked as I've just reminded them that they had previously stated the tiles and bedside lamps were gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.