MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turner House Project was following HOH and isn't now.
Not sure on FOD account
Sorry didn’t see your reply when I posted mine!

I've already started cheating with other threads. Radfords, Myka, Off topic and Meg an Harry. :m
What happened to the secret confessions thread (was that what it was called?) - that was a rabbit hole and then seemed to disappear!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Radio slience from both FOD and the HoH accounts. So looking forward to what they post next. The Gas n Air social media planning meetings must be an absolute hoot.

* disclaimer - I don't follow either of them, just peek to read the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Radio slience from both FOD and the HoH accounts. So looking forward to what they post next. The Gas n Air social media planning meetings must be an absolute hoot.

* disclaimer - I don't follow either of them, just peek to read the comments.
Me too🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Steph don’t buy her flowers has unfollowed tonight too... dropping like flies

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But that's a brand new bog standard £7000 ikea one, that even Mary down the street could have-why have that when you can name drop and say you have a custom made one from a company where a small kitchen can cost 20k?
ANNNd the kitchen builder can slide on in and build another kitchen and call it a dressing room.🤑🙀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Turner House Project was following HOH and isn't now.
Not sure on FOD account
She was following FOD too. Steph don’t buy her flowers has also quietly stopped following after a couple of comments on one of her posts.
wish they’d be brave enough to do it a bit more loudly

Reactions: 7
The comments are still coming in thick and fast. I really don't see how he can come back from this? Surely this spells the end? The only way he could possibly come back is of Clammie came on his stories (or grid if he is bold) and publicly apologized. Obviously haven reached out to CB. But that's not going to happen is it...
Part of me thinks it’s too little too late if she tried to come back now, even with an apology/ownership, several months after making the racist comment. She was called out at the time and could/should have used it as an opportunity to apologise, educate herself and to leave social media as it clearly wasn’t a healthy place for her. FODs blackout post and subsequent stories were a further opportunity to address the elephant in the room re: Clemmie’s racism and to take ownership of it. But again radio silence, no acknowledgement and no apology.
Even if she did come back with an apology the cynic in me fears that the huns would react in a similar way they did to Susie’s post with back patting and simpering how brave she is etc and it completely miss the mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just been thinking it’s a bit odd that not a single hun has commented in their defence. Weird given how quick they usually are to gush over Clemmie. As far as I can remember it was the same on the iwd post, just unanimous people telling him he’s a tone deaf twit. Do you think he deletes the comments in defence of him, like he knows it’ll turn into a bigger bun fight if some hun turns up saying “all lives matter” “we all make mistakes”#bekind ?? It would draw more attention and make the OD brand look even worse.
Just pondering as Susie V had tit loads of don’t worry babe comments. Just seems a bit weird given how devoted his fan base normally is, I can’t imagine they’ve ALL had a radical racial awakening in the last week

Reactions: 6

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodnight SODs. Don’t let the #gifted door hit your arses on the way out. Please let this be the end of self obsessed child-sellers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok, just been catching up on the Susie V thread. Hadn’t realised how bad her earlier tweets were when I said she’d done well to own it. I should read fully before commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We’ve been bracing ourselves for the end multiple times but this one sure looks like a winner. What are we gonna do once this is over ?!
This feels .. momentous. It has a very grand, cathartic feeling about it all. They thought they could swim against the tide if they ignored the undertow - but now the swell is too huge and the rats are fleeing the sinking ship!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She was following FOD too. Steph don’t buy her flowers has also quietly stopped following after a couple of comments on one of her posts.
wish they’d be brave enough to do it a bit more loudly
I like Steph
Screenshot_20200604-225303_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thinks he’ll keep at it?

I don’t think they really have much choice if they want to keep the renovations and furnish the house. It’ll be another IWD sadly :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This feels .. momentous. It has a very grand, cathartic feeling about it all. They thought they could swim against the tide if they ignored the undertow - but now the swell is too huge and the rats are fleeing the sinking ship!
Feckin hell, no need, no need at all.

If I was so inclined, I'd say you should post a trigger warning,some of us have phobias 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks he’ll keep at it?

I don’t think they really have much choice if they want to keep the renovations and furnish the house. It’ll be another IWD sadly :(
I can’t believe this isn’t having an impact on his actual job? Surely they most conclude that they did well, got the freebies, both still are employed so would duck out now and enjoy their family, home and work life?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Feckin hell, no need, no need at all.

If I was so inclined, I'd say you should post a trigger warning,some of us have phobias 😳😳😳
Oh my god I’m so sorry! Didn’t even think. I’m a tool. I’ve taken off the giphy X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok, just been catching up on the Susie V thread. Hadn’t realised how bad her earlier tweets were when I said she’d done well to own it. I should read fully before commenting.
Same here. I said I respected her for owning it but hadn’t fully read them so apologise. I did lose the respect shortly after when she turned off commented and then deleted today’s post 🙄 I think I just initially respected it as it seemed better than the cowardly lying low approach of the SODs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.