MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelechi has also mentioned in her story.. I predict 2 weeks of tumbleweed from FOD now In the hope everyone will have forgotten in a while 😂 his actions are so blatant I honestly don’t know how his followers don’t see through it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else seen mumsthatslay calling him out on her IGTV?
It is never going to go away for them. He can make all the light hearted videos he wants, he can pretend HoH isn't Clemmie's stealth return to insta... but her actions on this site are going to haunt them forevet
oh she great in her take down of him. Alright bab and a few other instamums are joining in too

Someone should tell him what a dick he is being whilst trying to portray himself as St Slymon but still getting it so wrong

he reminds me of Dominic Cummings - smarmy twit
Someone has corrected him as he’s changed the title. But not addressed his faux pas he’s also ignored my you’re an oppressive dick message oops

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kelechi has also mentioned in her story.. I predict 2 weeks of tumbleweed from FOD now In the hope everyone will have forgotten in a while 😂 his actions are so blatant I honestly don’t know how his followers don’t see through it

They simply do not care. Not a jot.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I love this idea. Although I’m a lot lower budget than the ods (although have a lot more natural style, natch) so very unlikely I will be able to approach anyone as a paying customer anytime soon. I’m not really on top of any other influencer types in the same way but imagine there might be other brands that pop up that I would buy from. Maybe it could be a side tattle project? Maybe a different thread where we could draw attention to the brands we should be contacting as paying customers??

I’ve just sent a couple of messages to the wallpaper people and farrow and ball to say that I think mod and fod suck and if I were them I wouldn’t be associating my brand with them (slightly more eloquently)

What a dick
I love that as two people chatting we disclose "lower budget" etc, like if we strip it back to their PAYE salaries no freebies we're all in the same boat - we all budget to whatever degree and make priorities? E.g: maybe don't spend £300 on a loo flush if £120 of spindles is an inhibitive expense for you. They're not ~higher end than us, they literally get given this tit for free so it's not apples n apples at all. I hate that influencer marketing has allowed to be so shady & it's impossible to differentiate between the real and the gifted, plus the ASA are bleeping useless.

Funnily you mention specific brands - I've actually been deferring putting in a second patch plants order purely I'm legit fearful that they'll take the bait and send the house of horrors a freebie. I can't be the head that's put into the kitty to give them another of those long stringy plants so they don't have to move the other one round the house for photoshoots anymore, sorry...

Also I know it's near on impossible to entirely boycott brands that use influencer marketing, but the very worst offenders. Especially the emporers new clothes bits which I'm sorry but F&B IMO is (no one has anything nice to say about the quality, ever) and those awful Tiba & Marl bags also are they look like Marc by Marc Jacobs via Dagenham market. I can't even remember the name of the H&M teen line sweatshirts they all wear with the printed bolts etc? Anyway I DIGRESS...

Has anyone else seen mumsthatslay calling him out on her IGTV?
It is never going to go away for them. He can make all the light hearted videos he wants, he can pretend HoH isn't Clemmie's stealth return to insta... but her actions on this site are going to haunt them forevet
Any of his white middle class insta mama peers calling him out via the safety of their insta stories or comments sections need to give their head a wobble. They need to go into his comments and hold him to account there, sorry but the only way he & his audience will learn is if they're called out by a peer publicly and unavoidably.

FYI not expecting any of the BAME women to put themselves through that awful experience as it's not their job.

Reactions: 6
Mumsthatslay 🙌🏻. Absolutely brilliant. Well done to her. These pondlife need calling out more and more and more....and then hopefully the influencer trend will die a death because I AM SICK OF IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
DLAM has done the black square and turned off comments too.

And she must have been deleting comments on previous posts with people asking about mod as some are replies but the previous one is missing etc.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

fecking twunt (excuse the language)

but c’mon she didn’t call out queen Clemente when she got caught in her racist speech.But we’re meant to believe she did it in private?! I call bs

Reactions: 2

And she must have been deleting comments on previous posts with people asking about mod as some are replies but the previous one is missing etc.
I'm not up on my 2018 insta mum coven key players - but who were the women CH was Zoom partying with the other day (when the Hooper family all had covid)? What have they said about BLM & calling their racist pals to account? I assume it all happened over private iMessage yeah??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just when you think this guy can't get any worse, or go any lower with his tone-deaf, patronising bullshit:mad:

Reactions: 6
I'm not up on my 2018 insta mum coven key players - but who were the women CH was Zoom partying with the other day (when the Hooper family all had covid)? What have they said about BLM & calling their racist pals to account? I assume it all happened over private iMessage yeah??
I’m sure DLAM was one of them on the zoom. And yes it was when she ‘had’ Covid. 💩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

she’s such a tit, and as much of a coward as the rest of them

It’s a bit of a joke to be a sheep and use the black square but not be willing to accept a comment on it. We all know why they’ve done it as both DLAM and FOD would get questions about racist Clemmie but it would have been better not to do it at all!

• Heart
The comments on his SpaceX photo are brilliant.

I don't see any huns commenting about how it was all a mistake, and bring Clemmie back.

Just when they probably thought they could slowly bring her back, testing the waters with little clips here and there, it's all blown up in their arrogant faces.

You'd think no self respecting business would even go near them now, and let's hope they don't.

He will carry on for the lols though. And will be back in a week or two with more irrelevant crappy posts.

Best thing they could do is close down both accounts and disappear off social media.

I just feel so sorry for the children.

Reactions: 22
This highlights how just how badly they handled the Candice situation at the time. If Clemmie had apologised to Candice and reflected on how her words could be deemed offensive. She could have really turned things around.

Even if Clemmie doesn’t like Candice. Why did she have her on her podcast then? No wonder that photo of the two of them together was so awkward

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Gosh this is actually even worse!
That’s what it sounds like to me. Fod said that it wasn’t racism. Clemmie just didn’t like Candice. Fair enough. But it was Clemmie that says that she weaponises her race and uses it to stop conversation. Candice didn’t.

Racism can be spitting in someone’s face, not giving them the job, not mixing etc or it can be micro racism with hidden content. Sounds just like an entitled MC white woman using an undercurrent of tropes when talking to her contemporaries. Look at Candice! Isn’t she loud! Always had to mention she’s black doesn’t she girls! If she doesn’t agree with my white MC views she always has to mention that’s she black doesn’t she! Black girls! So problematic!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.