MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google cache link to the Herringbone Kitchens feature for anyone who wishes to bid farewell (or quickly save it for posterity :geek:) ...

https://webcache.googleusercontent....+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-b-d

My personal favourite quotes:
  • "I don't think Will realised how many shoes I had until I showed him!" (um.... OK Clemmie)
  • "ultimately it had to look like a dressing room and not a kitchen!" (LOL!)
  • "It's a statement piece in the room, [...] having a worktop means you can chuck your clothes on there if you haven't put them away" (isn't the WHOLE POINT of all that storage to, you know, put your tit away? :LOL:)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

From both their website and Instagram, it seems.
OOOoo I had a nosy.

1591289317906.png

The Fodders thing is still on the top but the page has become about design consultations.

One pic but the second one isn't theirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bet that is a kick in the teeth/veneers for them.

Glad to see Herringbone have listened, and are cutting ties with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow this is pretty damning isn’t it. It's really interesting to hear from a professional's PoV so thank you for sharing.

It’s scary to think this can happen, it’s almost like the American system where big pharma wines and dines HCPs so everyone ends up addicted to opioids? You should remain wholly impartial, I actually think it needs to become part of the code of conduct tbh as this stuff effects women's wellbeing, their self esteem, their finances... It's really not on! And by sounds of the breakfast bar their literal bleeping nutrition, wtf?
Absolutely. Nutricia produce the Aptamil milks so as you can imagine there was a tit tonne of advertising from them at the conference she spoke at. I have no beef with formula, but I do have beef with the formula milk companies themselves. She shouldn’t have been promoting it as a midwife. But obviously she followed the money.

I forget the actual price of the granola but it was extortionate. For her to promote that to expectant parents looking up to her and her lifestyle is shameful.

Don’t even get me started on FOD 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
V4 did the floors.

Think a few people @'ed Herringbone
I @‘ed Herringbone in my comment on HOH last night and hardly shockingly it was deleted by this morning (but I am suspiciously not blocked...and by “I” I mean my burner account).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fucker was almost down to 960k but has been on a bot buying session. He’s a bleeping embarrassing twit! Why would Russian teens follow him unless they were being paid? Oh do duck off Slymon. We know your game. Despite his purchases he’s down by 1607 since Tuesday but should be well over 2000. Sticking plaster!
I find that offensive to Russian teens tbh. Maybe they like a bit of casual racism, tacky home decor and trite metaphors. Judgy, much? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know SV has deleted her Twitter, and that’s a tit idea, but I do think her general approach has been better than MoDs or Rebecca Meldrums. She’s apologised and done it on a grid post which is being left up. How much of it she means, time will tell...

Reactions: 4
SV also has veneers just like our Clemmie.🙄
I’m loving all your comments, and loving the SoDs are being called out by so many. When Alicegate happened I started following TVDP which I found through Nell Mallia. She’s (Nell) a happily married woman with 2 lovely little girls, her stories this week have been great re: racism. She met up with Africa and they’re now very good friends. Give her a follow, I don’t know her, but I do know she also followed MoD and was obv disgusted by her behaviour. Have to add I am appalled by SV and totally agree with what @Pocahontas said yesterday about her post. And saying sorry with “a but” is not an apology at all.
These vile influencers make me so so angry-and one of the worst is rvkloves, ignored lockdown, racist, greedy and basically a vile person, on par with Clemmie, wanting all the freebies, not declaring properly etc etc
So pleased UGG has unfollowed 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s huge that UGG has unfollowed, she was always defending her. I guess influencers don’t have a choice now, they need to unfollow them if they want to keep going.

Reactions: 13
I know SV has deleted her Twitter, and that’s a tit idea, but I do think her general approach has been better than MoDs or Rebecca Meldrums. She’s apologised and done it on a grid post which is being left up. How much of it she means, time will tell...
She has deleted Instagram now too. I understand you mean about the apology but she suggested in it there were a couple of joke tweets. The truth was there were lots of hideously offence tweets that alongside racism, included offence comments about disabled children and fat people too.

Ecited,..to bring it back to topic, Susie went in on MOD and FOd but apparently knew those tweets!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s huge that UGG has unfollowed, she was always defending her. I guess influencers don’t have a choice now, they need to unfollow them if they want to keep going.
She was also liking a lot of his post Alice posts!
Big that budget Clemmie has too as they were mates!
Can anyone see if DLAM still follows? I’m blocked so can’t see and don’t want another burner account yet as the thought of his face and empty gestures annoys me too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All these abbreviations, have I accidentally stumbled onto mumsnet 🤔😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.