Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Now That I check their house page, Instagram thinks I’m into home decor and push some great ads on my feed 🤮 Is that really the current trend ? This is horrendous.
It’s like budget fashion where it’s super trend led / seasons are superseded by micro trends so is basically just disposable here for a good time not a long time tat.
Home brands want to reduce the product lifecycle from decades to a year or two, and it works cos the above will be thoroughly naff next year (like most of their house is now) and you’ll have to spend with them again to tone it back to neutrals. The Instagram set are literally plastering their houses in the equivalent of primark gear with house of hackney prices it’s ghastly.

It’s not a problem when you’re part of the mechanism selling it to people, but when you’ve actually got to replace it with your own cash it must be a nightmare 😂 Look at the actual ex mag editor homes, NONE of them look like this, this is just the middle class equiv of hinch’s light grey crushed velvet...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Spoke

VIP Member
I don’t know about any of you but I’m not using a toilet with only a millennial pink velvet curtain for privacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
It was me who had the dm conversation about feminism with him. I mentioned how he needs to challenge his subconscious sexist feelings in the same way I hoped Clemmie is doing re race. He ignored every other point I’d made and had a rant about how clemmie’s not a racist, it was ok she said what she said as she doesn’t like Candice. I’m obvs blocked now but have been compelled to make a burner for the current shit show.
I feel completely disgusted, It’s the worst virtual signalling. They’re too stupid to really get it. I don’t know how he has the audacity to post anything without acknowledging clemmie.
I hate he has so many followers. It’s sickening the way he shows half a clemmie knee cap and there a torrent of miss her so much from the huns, what is wrong with people???

It was me who had the dm conversation about feminism with him. I mentioned how he needs to challenge his subconscious sexist feelings in the same way I hoped Clemmie is doing re race. He ignored every other point I’d made and had a rant about how clemmie’s not a racist, it was ok she said what she said as she doesn’t like Candice. I’m obvs blocked now but have been compelled to make a burner for the current shit show.
I feel completely disgusted, It’s the worst virtual signalling. They’re too stupid to really get it. I don’t know how he has the audacity to post anything without acknowledging clemmie.
I hate he has so many followers. It’s sickening the way he shows half a clemmie knee cap and there a torrent of miss her so much from the huns, what is wrong with people???
sorry that was an incoherent ramble but I think they’re just the worst sneaky racist fuckers and I fee really bloody cross

• Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
Looks like our poor Clementine is getting caught up in the George Floyd, Amy Cooper outrage. That’s what happen when you fuck up, don’t apologize and try to sneak back in like nothing happened : things get out of proportions. You should have owned it Clemmie, it would be forgotten by now !

• Heart
Reactions: 23

FakeSmile

VIP Member
My favourite part is where Clemmie says that having a big surface on the island is great to put your clothes on if you don’t want to put them away. In an article about her new dressing room with new wardrobes and drawers to you know, put your clothes away!

• Haha
  • Sick

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Think they scored give or take 13 on the ol' bingo card with the guest bedroom effort. Didn't get a line 😞

GuestBedroom.jpg

• Haha
Clemmie made her money off the backs of other women
Tbh in every single way possible. To hold a position such as a midwife you’re trusted, then to be recommending £700 cots or £1.5k donkey buggies, women rightly think this is what they SHOULD be doing to give their baby the best start / health outcomes. It’s an incredibly effective way of advertising & tbh coercing women and making them feel like shit as most women in this country can’t afford his stuff. She should be ashamed she ever took paid campaigns like that.

This is horrific, have never heard of TSM before this but bless her how awful.

The reality is CH wasn’t *that* experienced a midwife and no one seemed to ever question it? She has a few years experience broken up by mat leaves, like... you’re not speaking to the oracle here by any means 🥴

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Well it’s even more shit than I originally concluded. What’s a scruffy shit mess all the wardrobes are in.
A huge room and she’s effectively got 2 long hangers and a half hanger and knob boy has a half hanger - everything is crammed in so tightly they might as well just chuck it all
on the floor...what exactly is the point in all the shelves? Boxes of shoes and tat! So badly planned it offends me...I’m writing to my euro mp about it - disgruntled of Derbs 🥾

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
2510CC89-DF73-4DCB-8683-2D9EA32FF8E9.jpeg

This. This smug face is the one he does that I just really dislike....a couple of attempts of screenshot and managed to get it.

• Sick
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @OhMyWord on your first thread name! We all aspire to such heady accolades!

Let critique and commentary recommence:

• Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodnight SODs. Don’t let the #gifted door hit your arses on the way out. Please let this be the end of self obsessed child-sellers!

• Haha
  • Heart

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Do any of us who follow the Hoopers really believe Simon wouldn’t have recorded and storied the fact they were both so ill with Covid . So ill in fact that their children had to have bed time stories via FaceTime?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

sunflower

If any “influencer” is making you feel inadequate you’ve got to stop and wonder what they’re trying to sell you.

Unfortunately that’s how people sell - find a problem (in MODs case, mothers who have lost their way in some way) remind them of that problem, then show people that they have the solution and it’s going to cost, but hey, I’m your friend because I’m a mum too, and I’m to be trusted because I’m a midwife. And look at my gorgeous children and my stylish (!) clothes. I have the coolest friends and there’s no need to feel lonely if you join our gang of #mamas. You too can have it all of you buy into this...

It’s exploiting women, plain and simple.

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
What a surprise the fucking coward turned off comments.

What a loathsome man.
Of course he did. He's got a nerve posting it at all. Wonder if it is a response to criticism of his stories on here "Clemmie, I'm going to have to do a grid post to subdue the Tattlers. But it's ok, I'll turn off the comments so they can't all comment about what a racist you are!"

• Haha