MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also got the same response today! But when I reported a different influencer for doing the same thing, the reply I got was that they were going to contact the influencer (🤮) to remind them of their obligations so it doesn’t really make sense.
I believe the ASA isn’t so keen when a lot of people report the same thing using similar language. They seem to see it as a bit of a pile on. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I cant believe I didn't have a chance to see this anal story before it expired - I never normally have a life 😭 FML

What did he actually do/say?

Reactions: 1
Clemmie loved to start a pile on from her fan girls if there was even a genuine question she didn't like. She knew these fan girls were relentless and nasty and yet she kept on doing it. The pair of them just want money and celebrity and they don't care how they get it. He is desperate to get the ads going again it's obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Clemmie loved to start a pile on from her fan girls if there was even a genuine question she didn't like. She knew these fan girls were relentless and nasty and yet she kept on doing it. The pair of them just want money and celebrity and they don't care how they get it. He is desperate to get the ads going again it's obvious.
This is the thing about influencers - they want to monetise these huge audiences, put their engagement rates & little print screens of comments to show their ~authentic relationships with their following into pitch decks to grab sponcon money & load their homes with freebies. But with an audience of x thousand / hundred thou / million will come people that disagree with you on occasion, and that is ok. That is perfectly normal. Trolling and active bullying (eg your face is ugly / nasty tit about your life) is never acceptable but they purposefully conflate the two because they cannot handle constructive criticism/being held to any level of accountability.

The thing that kills me is - do any of us have jobs where we are never disagreed with? Where we never, ever make mistakes? Where we don’t have at least one difficult person to deal with? No tit meetings? Never cry in the loos? I’m going to guess literally no one does. Why do these guys expect the easiest life imaginable?

Why do influencers all seem to have this unwarranted persecution complex. I’ve mentioned before I’m in recovery & it’s inevitable that celebrity deaths like CF’s will get spoken about in meetings as people want to process how they feel about it, it can be triggering. We also sporadically have our “own” deaths to deal with - old timers killing themselves / dying old, relapsers, relapsers dying, suicide & botched suicides. The way that gets spoken about is respectful and kind, centring the common illness of addiction that does want to kill you as a topic of discussion and absolutely never ourselves?! Nor would we go out and weaponise these deaths of our peers as reasons to never ever challenge us, life is life and you’re going to have difficult times - you’re not beyond reproach for the rest of your life because you’ve had MH problems. I honestly think a lot of influencers are narcissistics because to make the leap from an addict’s death to their online social media profile is truly wild.

Sorry this isn’t 100% on topic, but it’s why I won’t stop commenting on SODs following CF’s death.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He's just like the kid at school who's guilty by association but can't understand why he's getting punished too. He wants to stamp his foot and say "but it was her!! She did it!!". He needs to accept that his insta-fame is over, make that account private if he MUST remain on there, and turn his attention to his marriage and his children.

Reactions: 9
This is the thing about influencers - they want to monetise these huge audiences, put their engagement rates & little print screens of comments to show their ~authentic relationships with their following into pitch decks to grab sponcon money & load their homes with freebies. But with an audience of x thousand / hundred thou / million will come people that disagree with you on occasion, and that is ok. That is perfectly normal. Trolling and active bullying (eg your face is ugly / nasty tit about your life) is never acceptable but they purposefully conflate the two because they cannot handle constructive criticism/being held to any level of accountability.

The thing that kills me is - do any of us have jobs where we are never disagreed with? Where we never, ever make mistakes? Where we don’t have at least one difficult person to deal with? No tit meetings? Never cry in the loos? I’m going to guess literally no one does. Why do these guys expect the easiest life imaginable?

Why do influencers all seem to have this unwarranted persecution complex. I’ve mentioned before I’m in recovery & it’s inevitable that celebrity deaths like CF’s will get spoken about in meetings as people want to process how they feel about it, it can be triggering. We also sporadically have our “own” deaths to deal with - old timers killing themselves / dying old, relapsers, relapsers dying, suicide & botched suicides. The way that gets spoken about is respectful and kind, centring the common illness of addiction that does want to kill you as a topic of discussion and absolutely never ourselves?! Nor would we go out and weaponise these deaths of our peers as reasons to never ever challenge us, life is life and you’re going to have difficult times - you’re not beyond reproach for the rest of your life because you’ve had MH problems. I honestly think a lot of influencers are narcissistics because to make the leap from an addict’s death to their online social media profile is truly wild.

Sorry this isn’t 100% on topic, but it’s why I won’t stop commenting on SODs following CF’s death.
Exactly this. But a lot of influencers are very very middle class and I think they have a massive sense of entitlement. They see themselves as vastly superior and can't understand that not everyone worships them and some even question them. I worked in a school which was on the borders of a very posh area and a.very poor area. The middle class parents dominated everything. They pushed their kids to the front and we really had to try and hold them back while poorer kids accessed things as well. I remember we ran an art group once and we had targeted young issolated mum's but the middle class ones arrived en masse and one particular mum just took over. Her darling daughters had used all the paper and had all the playdoh. Then her mother and husband arrived and proceeded to take up even more space. And my one mum who'd I'd persuaded to come out of her flat was squashed into a corner her daughter too shy to get off her lap. Then the husband moved a table so he could charge his iPad. At this point I asked him and the mother to leave very politely. They did then wrote letters to complain and rang my boss.
They simply couldn't see that their behaviour was inappropriate. Their sheer confidence and sense of entitlement had made them oblivious to anyone but themselves.
This is fod and mod. Oblivious and entitled.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I wondered how long it would be before someone made a link between CF and the ODs. Whilst it’s very sad that she felt there was no option but to take her own life (if that is the case), her circumstances and life was polar opposite to that of the ODs. She was a celebrity, that was her job, she lost her job, was being prosecuted for a criminal offence and lost her boyfriend too.

People on here have been suggesting the ODs stop the circus of Instagram and seek help (if needed) and to live their normal life, a midwife and a consultant with 4 healthy children. They have chosen not to. They have continually exploited their children, their children’s privacy and put themselves and their entire family in the spotlight for the entire world to discuss. With that came lots and lots of freebies but with that come criticism too. The ODs are an accident of their own making and if a free lampshade is more important than their families health and well being then that is their responsibility.

No doubt #bekind will be trending for the next few days because that is what this world has become, a pointless hashtag, Clemmie wasn’t being kind when she called her husband a class A twit, or when she ripped apart the other instahuns or when she made blatantly racist remarks among many more things. Slymon isn’t being kind when he uses the images of his children to make ££££. Let’s not confuse these two fundamentally different issues.

And so it begins- influenzas all jumping on the CF story blaming the media, the trolls (that’s us) and negative comments. Mrs Hinch has, bizarrely, managed to squeeze a nice long meme in between her 8billion Disney photos on her stories. Also Mrs Meldrum has managed to not tell us how tired she is for 5 seconds to throw up a meme on her stories too🙄
These people are nothing if not predictable narcissist- look this is what they did to that poor girl, that’s what you’re doing to me! Well get the duck off your phone and clean your house and take care of your kids you basic shites!
Yes, yes, yes @Dogmuck absolutely spot on.
Also, what is the difference between MOD messaging members of the public who don’t agree with her, were there not rumours of that in the past, is that not bullying? Anyone choosing to put themselves (CF) and their family (the ODs etc) in the public eye are totally aware in this day and age, the public and press will criticise them. It’s surely very naive to think you will be left alone?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I vaguely remember MOD having to apologise to a lady because of bullying her. I’d not long started following her and was surprised.

Reactions: 7
I vaguely remember MOD having to apologise to a lady because of bullying her. I’d not long started following her and was surprised.
Yeah.....the old Laura Hesketh feud. MOD was a complete bleep to Laura, and Laura rightly shared MOD's vile DMs. MOD....once a witch; ALWAYS a witch. Glad to see the back of supercilious bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What's it matter whether he does or doesn't always have his wedding ring on?Means nothing.

Reactions: 4
What's it matter whether he does or doesn't always have his wedding ring on?Means nothing.
Have to agree , my Husband has never worn one ( married 27 years) and I haven’t either for the last 9 years. I had major surgery and had to take it off then never put it on again.

Reactions: 5
With the atrocious weather this weekend, I’m very surprised there would be any matches played. It’s awful here today (I’m central London) and our local park (Regents) is closed, also all local car boot sales and markets are closed too. Probably another staged photo on his way back from the dump!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw them put together on Friday eve (valentines day) but with the twins?!
Was it for the girls sake?
Was it just a family meal out? Who knows? But MOD and FOD we’re together!
Probably not getting #gifted Nanny services anymore and had to take them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.