MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Belated valentines present to us all ❤❤❤❤
It's obvious that now the ads have dried up that he can no longer afford to buy himself friends/ followers. Has anyone noticed how often Holly Branson comments on his posts? It made me wonder if the two of them are in the same pod group, her comments always seem so generic.

Reactions: 14
It's obvious that now the ads have dried up that he can no longer afford to buy himself friends/ followers. Has anyone noticed how often Holly Branson comments on his posts? It made me wonder if the two of them are in the same pod group, her comments always seem so generic.
Love 💕 your profile pic

Reactions: 4
Oh thank you, all me, no filter honest! 🤣
Also didn’t realise who Holly Branson was...so Dicks daughter...well she’s in good company with FoD being another pointless rich kid who’s gramming her life and her achievements which have no place in reality! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I've always noticed she comments?!

Reactions: 2
Yes, I noticed that! What is with the Holly Branson comments?!

Yes have noticed that also.

Reactions: 2
What's a pod group and how would they know each other?
I think that funny clicking noise dolphins 🐬 do 😂

Honestly every day I learn something new on here...just googled pod group
In short, pods are a group of Instagrammers that have agreed to work together, liking and commenting on each other's content in an effort to show Instagram how popular a post is. The hope is that your content will get pushed out more widely in to the photo feed.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

In short, pods are a group of Instagrammers that have agreed to work together, liking and commenting on each other's content in an effort to show Instagram how popular a post is. The hope is that your content will get pushed out more widely in to the photo feed.
How desperate 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ho

How sad is that 😂

Reactions: 7
Omg 3 pages to catch up on yaaaay

but first

duck off he didn’t even put a picture of Clem up on Valentine’s Day?! He must realise just how fucked the #OD brand is by her 😂

• Haha
Omg 3 pages to catch up on yaaaay

but first

duck off he didn’t even put a picture of Clem up on Valentine’s Day?! He must realise just how fucked the #OD brand is by her 😂
No he just pretty much complained that she won’t let him have anal sex with her. And none of his followers are getting it either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No he just pretty much complained that she won’t let him have anal sex with her. And none of his followers are getting it either.
omfg thank you for this, I don’t listen to his stories with volume because it’s always awful & my husband always asks if I’m hate watching that man for my “tittle tattle” friends again & I don’t want to admit it how invested in this demise I am! 😂

bleeping hell what on earth is wrong with him? Doesn’t his mum follow him? Doesn’t her mum follow him?! He has no bleeping decency

• Haha
it feels like he's getting some kind of pr guidance...

house decor posts to complete obligations (authored by clemmie) ✅
trotting out old twin pics ✅

what next... your days are over ODs!

(also anyone checked holly branson for reciprocal fod comments? it's stormy so i'm off for a gander...) - eta not a sausage - maybe she just has a tit sense of humour!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In "real life" do you think he actually talks in the same vocabulary as his instagram posts. Instead of 2 words he uses 10, must be a drag to listen to.

I thought his Valentines post was really underwhelming, where was the Clemmie? Could have done a cardboard cut out or something .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it feels like he's getting some kind of pr guidance...

house decor posts to complete obligations (authored by clemmie) ✅
trotting out old twin pics ✅

what next... your days are over ODs!

(also anyone checked holly branson for reciprocal fod comments? it's stormy so i'm off for a gander...) - eta not a sausage - maybe she just has a tit sense of humour!
Maybe it’s as simple as they both have twins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.