MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s do this -I’m not arsed about winning it’s hardly like I can announce it to anyone or put it on my CV along with my 200 meter swimming certificate. I just think we need a new thread before Fod posts another none #AD interior story

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely, my husbands never worn one either. There was never any judgment about wearing/not wearing a wedding ring... The issue is that he used to and now doesn't.
True. Actually it's probably intentional to be fair. I noticed the malice in his valentines story 🤣

Joined on Friday.... I wonder which influencer/wannabe this is? 🤔
😂 I did wonder how rabid a hun this would have to be, it must be one of their set? They’re going IN on Caroline flack though which is really odd, maybe they are just a hateful poison dwarf?

after my Monday morning madness will take a look at FOD’s numbers not checked all weekend 😂

Reactions: 4
Notice the return of the wedding ring in the toilet picture

Nice to see he reads here so avidly

Reactions: 5
Ok I’m gonna take one for the team and start a new thread- I’ve never done this before so if I balls up I apologise in advance - wish me luck 😬

Ok done it - No idea how to close this one down? Any advice does it happen naturally? Am I supposed to put some sort of link on here 😬🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok I’m gonna take one for the team and start a new thread- I’ve never done this before so if I balls up I apologise in advance - wish me luck 😬

Ok done it - No idea how to close this one down? Any advice does it happen naturally? Am I supposed to put some sort of link on here 😬🤷‍♀️
A link would be helpful. Did you make it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.