MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh bless, thank you! And yep, I think that influencers are particularly dangerous cos they are a friendly human face to capitalism, mental health & money is so inherently interlinked anyway, I worry about kids growing up under it cos they’ve got no means of understanding just how excessive their consumption is. Even young women who are leaving the nest for the first time - I have no doubt this is why there’s been such growth in women in their early 20s entering IVAs etc. It’s funny how they can pedal the mental health argument when it suits them but never consider the flip side to the coin and how many women will be feeling like tit / getting into the tit financially as a result of their sponcon !
Absolutely. I've just finished my third 12.5 hr shift in a row. I had no break and at one point waited 4 hours to have a wee. I've had to assist in restraining some really unwell young ppl today, one of whom is about 8 inches taller than I am and another who is tube fed so has the strength of an ox due to her mind control. I don't think I have ever felt so tired but am happy to have spent the day making a difference and making them chuckle a little in between the tougher moments.

The likes of the ODs etc seriously have no bleeping clue about real life which is why I keep creating ridiculous alternative scenarios in my head. They should be ashamed of the way they bleep their lives out the way they do. Self-righteous, indulgent, greedy and needy imbeciles need to press the off switch. And keep it off. Twats.

Reactions: 9
Context: Mother Pukka posted a screenshot of a DM she sent to Caroline Flack in December (feel uncomfortable about this, but that’s for another thread). The comments under the post are interesting particularly from
MP and Ultimate Girl Gang - UGG who was the first to name her and MP who publicly unfollowed (but did keep dignified silence).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah.....the old Laura Hesketh feud. MOD was a complete bleep to Laura, and Laura rightly shared MOD's vile DMs. MOD....once a witch; ALWAYS a witch. Glad to see the back of supercilious bleep.
Why do I not know about this! What were the vile messages like? 😮

Reactions: 1
Context: Mother Pukka posted a screenshot of a DM she sent to Caroline Flack in December (feel uncomfortable about this, but that’s for another thread). The comments under the post are interesting particularly from
MP and Ultimate Girl Gang - UGG who was the first to name her and MP who publicly unfollowed (but did keep dignified silence).
I totally agree with you re. a sense of unease / discomfort regarding MP now sharing that she reached out to CF. If you never shared it at the time, what message is she attempting to convey here? I don't get it; you're right on this being uncomfortable. It's like MP is looking to get brownie points against those being blamed. NOT COOL! I don't think anyone, except UGG & / MP know the facts about whether or not MOD was dropped; perhaps from her public account. They may have remained friends with her on her private, closed account. No-one knows; too much supposition.

Reactions: 8
I literally cannot believe the depths FOD will go to on Instagram.
The time and energy put into that last video with him sat in the toilet are the pits.
If MOD was calling him out when she had that fake account what on earth is she thinking now!!
His desperation knows no bounds and his girls must be mortified 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I totally agree with you re. a sense of unease / discomfort regarding MP now sharing that she reached out to CF. If you never shared it at the time, what message is she attempting to convey here? I don't get it; you're right on this being uncomfortable. It's like MP is looking to get brownie points against those being blamed. NOT COOL! I don't think anyone, except UGG & / MP know the facts about whether or not MOD was dropped; perhaps from her public account. They may have remained friends with her on her private, closed account. No-one knows; too much supposition.
UGG left a comment/like on a recent post of FoD’s.

Screenshot_20200216-221312_Instagram-01.jpeg
Jesus hats off to the man, he really went there for the sake of his art - skid-marked jocks around his ankles, the whole shebang.

And can I just say , Im really glad he managed to get Willies and bums in to this post. I feel like he doesnt really mention them very much and if theres one thing intelligent mature adults find hilarious its Willies. And bums. This is top notch stuff.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
anyone wanna place bets on which random object he finds in the house will be theme of his next crappy video??

Reactions: 3
View attachment 85059Jesus hats off to the man, he really went there for the sake of his art - skid-marked jocks around his ankles, the whole shebang.

And can I just say , Im really glad he managed to get Willies and bums in to this post. I feel like he doesnt really mention them very much and if theres one thing intelligent mature adults find hilarious its Willies. And bums. This is top notch stuff.
Such a disturbing photo. Just, why?!

Where is your source for the growth in women in their early twenties entering IVAs etc.? I assume you are referring to administration orders & the like, when you say etc.? Stats like this need substantiating, particularly if you use them to pin tit on people. Don't get me wrong; NOT a fan of the Instahun over-consumption culture at all. But we need to be factual.
Insolvency Service - it’s a government website it has all the stats and confirms young females IVAs are on the rise. Historically it was a male thing (obviously before IVAs it was bankruptcy) but young females are now ahead and on the increase. Fascinating site actually - has regional breakdowns too

Reactions: 9
Insolvency Service - it’s a government website it has all the stats and confirms young females IVAs are on the rise. Historically it was a male thing (obviously before IVAs it was bankruptcy) but young females are now ahead and on the increase. Fascinating site actually - has regional breakdowns too
Thank you. I will have a look.

OMG! :eek:

I honestly thought he would be sat in the bathroom maybe on the floor based on the first posts here, not posting something like that.

His dignity dropped quicker than his follower count.

I once felt embarrased when my mother turned up with my younger sister at the school gate. Anya is a teenager- imagine that image being talked about at school.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Where is your source for the growth in women in their early twenties entering IVAs etc.? I assume you are referring to administration orders & the like, when you say etc.? Stats like this need substantiating, particularly if you use them to pin tit on people. Don't get me wrong; NOT a fan of the Instahun over-consumption culture at all. But we need to be factual.
Lol are you alright? This is a forum for discussion not an academic submission, I’ve yet to see a post with a reference list here nor seen it requested in the rules? I’ve not pinned tit “on people” I’ve said I attribute it to influencer culture & in the past referenced the availability of these ridiculous credit mechanisms like divide your £15 purchase into 3 affordable repayments until you have so many you can no longer afford a thing after minimum payments have been made.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 85059Jesus hats off to the man, he really went there for the sake of his art - skid-marked jocks around his ankles, the whole shebang.

Who the heck took the pic! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm fine, thank you. Each to their own. Perhaps you need to investigate your own methods to hold people accountable? 'Influencer culture' is a generalisation...I don't work that way. If I did, I'd say you were thick, because you have expressed an uneducated opinion that all IG posters do so as a result of 'Influencer culture! What is this culture you speak of, btw?
Wow! What IS your problem?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm fine, thank you. Each to their own. Perhaps you need to investigate your own methods to hold people accountable? 'Influencer culture' is a generalisation...I don't work that way. If I did, I'd say you were thick, because you have expressed an uneducated opinion that all IG posters do so as a result of 'Influencer culture! What is this culture you speak of, btw?
there’s something amiss with this 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.