MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that an insta dad version of a dick pic? 🤢

I will do anything for love, but I won't delete my insta account.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
MOD & FOD 23: Dropped pants, but still losing followers quicker than it takes to do a poo in a #gifted loo.

Reactions: 23
I think all the insta mums should launch a “we forgive you” campaign post-CF #bekind and live their virtue-signalling. Now would be a brilliant timing for clemmie. And make the instamob look good.

PM me huns, I’ll send you bank details for my consultancy fee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah thought the same - if there is any return to the gram now is good for her to grovel everyone to go on about #bekind etc... however it wouid also be very calculating too and make her look like even more of a witch!! So either way she is fucked..

Let's not all forget she trolled others - SHE needs to #bekind

Reactions: 8
If he had a sauce to accompany the salad that he is, he wouldn't even make the status of '1000 island dressing'.
The rate his following is dropping it'd be more like '993 island dressing'
He could launch a new brand every day it drops

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Title suggestion

Not just desperate Dad dancing from the sex obsessed twit....now obliterating dignity from the toilet where he's sat

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.