MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s taken off the ring to give hope to the fan girls who actually <boak🤢> fancy a dalliance with Si and his fugly Burton jeans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This is Zoe from Playing it Straight. I still can’t tell if it’s her!!
wasn’t she previously embroiled in some sort of sexual scandal / affair drama / something 90s drama before this? a lot of ex reality women have gotten into the influencer mama world haven’t they.

89C62A1D-C365-4906-A9DA-DFAD895E01A2.jpeg

£245 for the set ! These are big in a certain vertical of fashun insta, the feathers make me gag you’re gonna be collecting so much filth in those in a day out. I think it’s one to be worn inside for insta shoots and podcasts maybe.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
wasn’t she previously embroiled in some sort of sexual scandal / affair drama / something 90s drama before this? a lot of ex reality women have gotten into the influencer mama world haven’t they.

View attachment 80052

£245 for the set ! These are big in a certain vertical of fashun insta, the feathers make me gag you’re gonna be collecting so much filth in those in a day out. I think it’s one to be worn inside for insta shoots and podcasts maybe.
Those feathery kecks are ridiculous. I couldn’t keep a straight face if I donned those. Is she playing at being hostess with the mostest? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Did I miss something did FOD post from Kenya ?

But how the hell does he maintain that role and level , if he is there with being such a twit? He’s constantly acting like an infant, never professional, always jetting off, does stupid things that could easily breach any corporate’s social media policy, moans about work constantly on a public account , doesn’t show any leadership abilities , could you imagine him managing anyone ?! Worlds gone mad
What gets me is how thick and distinctly ‘unmanagerial’ he comes across via IG. On a basic level, his spelling and grammar (and grasp and understanding of lots of words) is bad so his general level of professionalism must be low.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm listening .. I'm still listening to these two women chatter on about shite it's not enjoyable ..

He still thinks he has 1million followers 😂 he just said that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm listening .. I'm still listening to these two women chatter on about shite it's not enjoyable ..
Got a lot of respect for you BW 🙌👏 not many would selflessly take on that’s task! Know I’m here, standing at the back, shouting you on and sending you thoughts and prayers! Good job soldier 💂🏻‍♂️💂🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

He still thinks he has 1million followers 😂 he just said that!
Skills. I can't be bothered listening to his nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
.. .
More importantly has anyone listened to it and taken one for the team? Bags not me 👍🏻 barleys up
I listened to some of it. As I said in an earlier post, he mentions he has a closer relationship to all four girls because he spends the most time with them as he works from home and does the school runs, he‘s around more because Clemmie working and he’s the soft touch.

He also said something along the lines of - that for around a year when the twins were 2.5 yrs, one wanted to be called a he and dress in boys clothes or maybe it was trousers.

He’s not worried about the eldest girl getting older/meeting boys but the 9 yo will be different as she is very outgoing and FLIRTY. At the beginning of the podcast he mentioned being surrounded by vaginas. He also said he would have loved more children.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
'When clemmie does late shift at hospital'

FYI - I'm on a delayed train at waterloo it's so fecking boring and cheesy this Shite post cast - what a waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
.. .

I listened to some of it. As I said in an earlier post, he mentions he has a closer relationship to all four girls because he spends the most time with them as he works from home and does the school runs, he‘s around more because Clemmie working and he’s the soft touch.

He also said something along the lines of - that for around a year when the twins were 2.5 yrs, one wanted to be called a he and dress in boys clothes or maybe it was trousers.

He’s not worried about the eldest girl getting older/meeting boys but the 9 yo will be different as she is very outgoing and FLIRTY. At the beginning of the podcast he mentioned being surrounded by vaginas. He also said he would have loved more children.
Gross. A dad saying they're surrounded by vaginas. Classy. You're not woke you just sound like a try hard.

Reactions: 16
.. .

Sorry, I forgot, now you mention I do recall - soz! I respect ✊🏾 you too Autumn, in fact Autumn is probably my fave season.

Ugh he’s so crass! Why does he have to talk about his wife and kids as vaginas - disgusting specimen 🤢
Yeah of course he would have liked more children. Children = $$$$

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.