MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You sound really sensible. I have a very good income but as a single parent with not great health, I’m very cautions like you. I’ve got a modest house and not borrowed at the top end of what I could. These insta idiots just act as a massive deterrent for obscene spending and have really made me evaluate what’s important. So much so I have no social media anymore.
Oh bless you re health, it’s tit isn’t it. This is v morbid but have you found that the awareness of your mortality is quite freeing? 😂 my anxiety has never been better & dare I say I’m actually defrosting as a person!! But back on topic YEP I think it also makes you reject consumerism a little more too because that stuff doesn’t actually mean anything? I know this is v bleak but when you’re in hospital or dead boots or carpet or tiles don’t mean diddly so why let that stuff stress you out / cause envy / whatever.

Altho saying that we had our hall carpets done today after Jack the Ripper of painting & decorating left it looking like a squat last weekend and there is sadly such a buzz to it 😱 I see how the SODs got addicted to consuming more and more for their home & why women enter the debt spiral to keep chasing that high!!

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣👌🏻 I so needed cheering up today! Thank you!

Eww no socks. Scanky tit.

And he’s not wearing a wedding ring
shut up re wedding ring!!

He always looks like he’s fished something out the dirty wash (we’ve all done it tbf but none of us are posting the outfits on insta)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the eff are Made by Mamas and what is their USP?
Wasn’t one of them on a UK version of the Bachelorette a lonnnnng time ago? No it wasn’t that, it was this weird thing where she had to work out who from a bunch of men she was living on a ranch with, which one was gay or something like that?!

Edited to say it that was called Playing it Straight!

Reactions: 3
@Cupcake79 it’s a thing posh women are doing at the mo, wearing PJs out. She’ll have paid a couple of hundred for that, look at studio b fashion on insta they sell loads of them. I’d look like a chunky monkey on the way to tescos for a midnight snack sadly you’ve got to be sienna miller esque for it x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I read the other day about denim insulation....perhaps his Burton jeans could be used to insulate their draughty pile of bricks.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Cupcake79 it’s a thing posh women are doing at the mo, wearing PJs out. She’ll have paid a couple of hundred for that, look at studio b fashion on insta they sell loads of them. I’d look like a chunky monkey on the way to tescos for a midnight snack sadly you’ve got to be sienna miller esque for it x
For real???
also I remember playing it straight!! I can’t remember the woman tho...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is the lady in his right in her pyjamas??!
She’s keeping a safe distance from Sly and will probably impose a 14 day quarantine on herself. She’s defo wearing PJs and they’d ARE NOT from primark - proper fancy pants ones them!
Also back to the wedding ring 🕵️‍♀️ does he usually wear one? I tend to just look at the jeans

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.