MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thus is comforting to hear as I’m in the same boat. Husb is on a lot but works at a hedge fund so is fine lol and I’m on a reasonable salary in a fun role (don’t wanna say household total as it’s a bit ghastly) but I would suspect multiples of SODs and it’s easy to get dysmorphic about your spending / life viewing these things. I would be terrified with four kids, I’ve forbidden us from maxing out what we could get as a mortgage even though it’d give us a house similar to theirs in London as I’m so terrified of ending up in a bad financial position like my dad did to my mum. Our bathroom is a glamorous beige bachelorette pad as I’m waiting until it’s literally broken on us to renovate it. Doing carpets in batches so I don’t have to go use our savings as I was really unwell last year and didn’t know if I’d ever work again / not die lmao and am terrified of it happening again. Tbh reading this & writing this I definitely need to see a therapist about money and wellness and definitely avoid Instagram cos all these lies and undeclared ads just exacerbate financial insecurity don’t they.
You sound really sensible. I have a very good income but as a single parent with not great health, I’m very cautions like you. I’ve got a modest house and not borrowed at the top end of what I could. These insta idiots just act as a massive deterrent for obscene spending and have really made me evaluate what’s important. So much so I have no social media anymore.

Reactions: 8
What a pair of absolute wallys. The Average mid 30's couple who live in Ramsgate/Thanet even if they commute to London prob live in a house about 2 to 400k.not 700+ and spend ££££££££ to change a perfectly fine house. 👽👽 Thay are from a different planet. They don't go to some poncy site to to get gifted tiles and baths etc. They go to Topps tiles or tile Giant and wait for Bathstore to have a sale. These 2 are absolutely not on this planet.it is common knowledge that she is hard work and very unfriendly with her monotone dfl accent. The only thing she has going for her is she is a good looking woman shame the personality doesn't match!! He is just an absolute strange guy. Being a real man is bringing up your girls and protecting them.no sum of money from social media will substitute qt with your children. Mate I know you are both reading this, stupid videos and putting them on Instagram. There is funny and there is being an absolute dick. The best thing you 2 can do is sell that big house,buy an affordable one and enjoy your family by the sea. And Also get rid of your gifted smart phones and buy a couple of Nokia 3310's.so you can't even upload stupid videos or pictures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You sound really sensible. I have a very good income but as a single parent with not great health, I’m very cautions like you. I’ve got a modest house and not borrowed at the top end of what I could. These insta idiots just act as a massive deterrent for obscene spending and have really made me evaluate what’s important. So much so I have no social media anymore.
Sorry you do not have the best of health 🤗We too live cautiously and modestly for our means, we have a high household income thanks to my husband’s job in the medical field and have all that we need and most of what we want but both of us grew up in families that didn’t have a lot of cash so we’re mega careful. We also hate to appear showy in any way - which means I could never have a successful social media career a la the SODS; their need to brag is so cringe! They have no grace or class (by class I mean the way they treat others.)

Reactions: 10
Did I miss something did FOD post from Kenya ?

But how the hell does he maintain that role and level , if he is there with being such a twit? He’s constantly acting like an infant, never professional, always jetting off, does stupid things that could easily breach any corporate’s social media policy, moans about work constantly on a public account , doesn’t show any leadership abilities , could you imagine him managing anyone ?! Worlds gone mad
Exactly this! Imagine looking online to find out about him professionally and coming across his IG account which is the first return when you Google him... unless you’re running a failing circus (and you want it to do even worse) then why on earth would you engage with this twit? All he does is prat about wasting time. Plus he cannot spell, his grammar is appalling, he is not a good writer at all in terms of how he constructs he crappy little stories, he does not come across as having any gravitas - there is nothing about his online presence which could possibly sell him in a business sense. And I don’t think he could argue IG is just for Lolzzzzz because IG shows him exactly as he is - a massive self-obsessed bell end!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did any if his relatives or in-laws like his last two posts? One of them must have told him to cool it. I think Pedro Almodovar could make an excellent movie about this. Insta -prat on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.