MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox? For a little boy? Hmmm. I know a dog called Ophelia and another one called Aurora. I’m sitting on two different names for my next dog.
Break the mould...go with Rex #retro #bringingrexyback

🤦‍♀️Jesus I do need a nana nap

Reactions: 3
It’s time for a new thread, and, ahem, mine got the most likes... although not that great (nothing can ever beat this one!). Can someone make the new one?

Reactions: 1
The fact that we know this level of detail is sickening (not you personally)
Exactly. Like with all these accounts, I feel I know waaaay too much about their lives. I have actual friends I dont see that much who's kids I have to think "wait, are they ? Or
Ha, I never watched it, but I do know if him. How old is he?

I’m answering my own question. His real name is Christopher. He was born in 1986. His father is a Baronet.
Yes, Kit is originally a diminutive of Christopher, but sometimes used as a name on it's own.

Thread - He owns a Georgian mansion don’t cha know! Someone give him some #ads so he can finish off the Reno

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone create this new thread! I need to comment on his latest story…

Jesus Christ he is SOOO reading here!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Think mine did, but, hey ho!
Ha! Sorry I didn’t go back that far. Yes go for it, I’m just panicking about what happens when a thread is full - are posters supposed to create one or do you have to be. VIP?

Did she ever fully acknowledge that tone deaf campaign? I see it’s still on her grid.
Very vaguely... she had then proceeded to do in unmarked giveaway #ad afterwards. They never learn!

Reactions: 3
One of his kids has cut their hair , oh realllyyyyy Simon , so soon after your own photo on IG?

head.

Who said he was going to do a story about one of the kids cutting their hair after seeing yesterday’s photo?? Genius! He reads here for sure. Hello Simon 👋🏻

Reactions: 8
SOMEONE please make a new thread before I go in and cock it up with a shite title...

Please!!

Reactions: 5
Ha! Sorry I didn’t go back that far. Yes go for it, I’m just panicking about what happens when a thread is full - are posters supposed to create one or do you have to be. VIP?

Very vaguely... she had then proceeded to do in unmarked giveaway #ad afterwards. They never learn!

It's just the posters who create a new one. There's a link on how to do it, but we all generally avoid it for as long as poss!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fox! dear god - what if he grows up into a proper minger?
There are 3 Fox’s I know. 2 of them are the same age and quite likely will end up in the same class at school. Can you imagine giving your son such a “trendy/unique” name for him to end up being Fox B or Fox F

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I just tried to make a thread your title suggestion @MadeinFulham and I even tagged you in and it wouldn’t let me do it. It said I should have at least one tag, which I did!. Anyway I tried!

There are 3 Fox’s I know. 2 of them are the same age and quite likely will end up in the same class at school. Can you imagine giving your son such a “trendy/unique” name for him to end up being Fox B or Fox F
No better than Bear - I’m looking at you Kate Winslet and Cheryl wotsherface.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.