MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.. .
he spends the most time with them as he works from home and does the school runs
can we IMAGINE how he goes down at the (private) school gates? does he think they are celebs and act accordingly? my money is on 'like a cup of cold sick'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m loving her posts! So nice to see an actual ‘reno’ (god I hate that word)
me too, she seems fab and the work they've done is truly brilliant.

one thing I will say guys is please be careful with following/liking/commenting on her posts if your use your gov't name on your socials, just in case he doxxes anyone, not that anything on tattle is that bad (apart from ruining his 2003 freshers week student loan drop wardrobe + dire lack of socks) but they're clearly not the full ticket x

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Loving bountymargate are calling him out, albeit subtlety. She posted on stories about new post! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
By no means a SODs fan but I don’t really think she has any right to say anything about negative about them re: the house she sold them. It’s not her house and she chose to sell it, what they did to it after is none of her business IMO.

Reactions: 6
Same! We are technically rich as duck but it really embarrasses me. When I met my husband he wasn’t earning anything like what he eventually has got up to, so I didn’t marry him for what he’s eventually accumulated. We both grew up with comfortable but normal households - my background a bit poorer so I’m a bit chippier 🙈 I work too - Altho my salary goes pretty much 85% on childcare, it’s a sanity saver and long term is a good wage. I would be APPALLED to show off the way they do. Our house is worth a lot more than theirs and in a much nicer area. The idea of flaunting it sits so, so disgustingly with me. It would be shameful.

And like the others we have squirrelled the vast majority of the cash away for a rainy day/decade. Everything is cyclical and when the tide goes out we will be fully clothed!
Same to all of this and I really prefer to be under the radar. The SODs however are so brash and most of what they show off about has been given to them for free or been heavily discounted, they are really quite vulgar yet they think they are so aspirational and cool. A little humility would go a long way with these two!

Reactions: 1
By no means a SODs fan but I don’t really think she has any right to say anything about negative about them re: the house she sold them. It’s not her house and she chose to sell it, what they did to it after is none of her business IMO.
I imagine it was Simon’s reference to tbe oD’s buying a ‘draughty pile of bricks’ which pissed them off.

It was a barefaced lie and I don’t blame her for being offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Has she actually said anything negative about them?

Reactions: 13
I imagine it was Simon’s reference to tbe oD’s buying a ‘draughty pile of bricks’ which pissed them off.

It was a barefaced lie and I don’t blame her for being offended.
Oh totally I agree it would have pissed me off but I don’t think I’d go on social media and keep bringing it up.

Reactions: 1
Same! We are technically rich as duck but it really embarrasses me. When I met my husband he wasn’t earning anything like what he eventually has got up to, so I didn’t marry him for what he’s eventually accumulated. We both grew up with comfortable but normal households - my background a bit poorer so I’m a bit chippier 🙈 I work too - Altho my salary goes pretty much 85% on childcare, it’s a sanity saver and long term is a good wage. I would be APPALLED to show off the way they do. Our house is worth a lot more than theirs and in a much nicer area. The idea of flaunting it sits so, so disgustingly with me. It would be shameful.

And like the others we have squirrelled the vast majority of the cash away for a rainy day/decade. Everything is cyclical and when the tide goes out we will be fully clothed!
Lend me a tenner eh?! (good on you...but I'm SO envious!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You are absolutely right. But I don’t think the Bounty lady has said anything negative as far as I know. They are posting actual Reno photos showing the labour of love turning it from a dingy gps, an actual pile of bricks, into a beautiful home. It looks like flipping properties is their business. The Sods moved in and have tried to make out that they’ve had to renovate it when it was already done. They’ve just redecorated.
I’m sure they were thrilled to sell it and make a killing on it. But to then find out you’ve sold it to a pair of narcissists with 1.5 million Instagram followers between them who are claiming it as their #reno. Nope. I wouldn’t be happy.
Who gave the Bake Off analogy? That summed it up perfectly.

Reactions: 20
One question. Why?
It’s reassuring to see that he’s always had the smug, sanctimonious look 🤢 I expect he’s also trying to show off his public school uniform and to move swiftly on from the duck whistle fiasco!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone needs to ask the jizz question in his comments... LadyFrazer we need you now!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s reassuring to see that he’s always had the smug, sanctimonious look 🤢 I expect he’s also trying to show off his public school uniform and to move swiftly on from the duck whistle fiasco!
Yeah I thought he was showing off his public school boy look for the Texas huns!
But look at this creepy af comment - that would be enough for me to go underground - that’s also begs the question WHY?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.