MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentions his oldest daughter educating him on all the various genders and how impressed he was by her knowledge, so I’m guessing that podcast was recorded around the time he produced the story a few weeks ago featuring the mooncup because he also waffled on about genders in that story too.

His ankles are also quite tanned in the Podcast photo so must have been shortly after a holiday.

Reactions: 7
That’s his right hand on top. You can’t see his left ring finger.
Honest to god @Cupcake we are going to have to send you back to spy school, making school boy errors like that! I’m going to have to ask you to hand back your deerstalker and spyglass 🕵️‍♀️ until you’re competent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The Made by Mamas page said in their stories yesterday they were recording the first 4 episodes of the new series. And they were in those outfits over IG yesterday too. I'm pretty sure it was recorded yesterday

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The Made by Mamas page said in their stories yesterday they were recording the first 4 episodes of the new series. And they were in those outfits over IG yesterday too. I'm pretty sure it was recorded yesterday
Agreed - that’s what I heard, unless those ladies have been taking “tip” tips off Simon and make tit up?

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I forgot, now you mention I do recall - soz! I respect ✊🏾 you too Autumn, in fact Autumn is probably my fave season.

Ugh he’s so crass! Why does he have to talk about his wife and kids as vaginas - disgusting specimen 🤢
Yeah of course he would have liked more children. Children = $$$$
Wow. No wonder his wife called him what she did.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It is strange, that he hasn't been called out about it. My contract back then, and that was before social media and side-projects were big things, was worded that carrying out personal work, even un job-related was forbidden, unless permission was given from HR/Board. The company must be aware and watching...perhaps FOD isn't getting that performance bonus this year😁 Plus the company is all about professionalism and reputation. If he was my member of staff, he would be on disciplinary/sacked.
I’ve thought about this before. A lot. Can you imagine turning up to an important meeting and that tosser being sat there. There is no way you could take him seriously in business if you were familiar with his Instagram. If I were his boss, that would be a worry for me.

The time he must waste when he could be working, spending quality time with his kids. Volunteering for a charity!!

One of the crazy girl fans said “I bet you wouldn’t say that to his face!” Actually I spend too much of my spare time fantasising about the possibility of bumping into FOD and telling him exactly what I think of him and his wife right to his smug face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww no, does that’s mean I should close down the crowd funding site I’d organised to “keep the Hoopers high life”? What about the candles I’ve lit and placed around a pair of Burton jeans? Should I also pull the petition? Are you sure they will manage? I’ve had one sleepless night after the other worrying about them 😏
I think so. If it all gets too much for them they could always prise off the marble tiles and sell them on eBay.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. No wonder his wife called him what she did.

10000000% this, it oozes out of him. I listen to loads of true crime podcasts and they call it leakage! His doesn't even need to be that subtle, his Jim Davidson sketches are like wailing red sirens.

Thank you for listening to the podcast - do you guys think he's just keeping up appearances as if everything is normal in the hope that a) it's true b) it actually goes back to normal? Like he daren't say 'just shy of a mil' because they'll all have remembered when he had the big 1mil, and it'll draw minds back to what happened, which is exactly the opposite of what the family brand needs? Same with the working habits, I don't believe he's working from home more time than he's not agency side at all for starters, but he's probably been briefed to drop in that she's at work.

They should have hired an actual PR firm back in November to hand hold through this disaster and she may have even ended up doing better out of it if she shed the influencer status and went into TV/radio? I don't know though...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How could a father describe his CHILDREN as vaginas .... " being surrounded by vaginas "
No FOD - you are not surrounded by vaginas - because you are the biggest twit of all - ask your wife -

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How could a father describe his CHILDREN as vaginas .... " being surrounded by vaginas "
No FOD - you are not surrounded by vaginas - because you are the biggest twit of all - ask your wife -
Setting your daughters up to be objectified by people in the future. I’m surprised he didn’t just say he was ‘surrounded by money makers’. Rank.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not checked them out yet but puzzled as to why they are referencing themselves as the misspelt “mammas”
🤣 I actually quite like their podcast. The first couple of series especially. Although the recent guest choices have been a bit odd....

Sorry you do not have the best of health 🤗We too live cautiously and modestly for our means, we have a high household income thanks to my husband’s job in the medical field and have all that we need and most of what we want but both of us grew up in families that didn’t have a lot of cash so we’re mega careful. We also hate to appear showy in any way - which means I could never have a successful social media career a la the SODS; their need to brag is so cringe! They have no grace or class (by class I mean the way they treat others.)
Same! We are technically rich as duck but it really embarrasses me. When I met my husband he wasn’t earning anything like what he eventually has got up to, so I didn’t marry him for what he’s eventually accumulated. We both grew up with comfortable but normal households - my background a bit poorer so I’m a bit chippier 🙈 I work too - Altho my salary goes pretty much 85% on childcare, it’s a sanity saver and long term is a good wage. I would be APPALLED to show off the way they do. Our house is worth a lot more than theirs and in a much nicer area. The idea of flaunting it sits so, so disgustingly with me. It would be shameful.

And like the others we have squirrelled the vast majority of the cash away for a rainy day/decade. Everything is cyclical and when the tide goes out we will be fully clothed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.