MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About eleven years ago, I worked for the one of the companies that merged to form the company FOD works at. I was in a mid level marketing role, not director level and was on £65k, plus bonus of 10% (sometimes uplifted due to company/regional performance) and every benefit (pension, healthcare, car allowance, etc), so I imagine that his basic salary is probably about, if not above £100k plus a higher bonus for director level.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
About eleven years ago, I worked for the one of the companies that merged to form the company FOD works at. I was in a mid level marketing role, not director level and was on £65k, plus bonus of 10% (sometimes uplifted due to company/regional performance) and every benefit (pension, healthcare, car allowance, etc), so I imagine that his basic salary is probably about, if not above £100k plus a higher bonus for director level.
So they are fine then. Everyone stop panicking about how they will cope!!! 🤣
They’re just greedy mother fuckers....after more all the time.
I hope his boss is keeping an eye on his Instagram page, just so they can see that he is so busy earning his £100k... 🤔 especially the post where he goes ‘I’m bored’ then dances around in fairy lights. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope his boss is keeping an eye on his Instagram page, just so they can see that he is so busy earning his £100k... 🤔 especially the post where he goes ‘I’m bored’ then dances around in fairy lights. twit.
It is strange, that he hasn't been called out about it. My contract back then, and that was before social media and side-projects were big things, was worded that carrying out personal work, even un job-related was forbidden, unless permission was given from HR/Board. The company must be aware and watching...perhaps FOD isn't getting that performance bonus this year😁 Plus the company is all about professionalism and reputation. If he was my member of staff, he would be on disciplinary/sacked.

Reactions: 12
Ah right, thanks for that. So if I “we” were suspicious of someone on here being Sly/MOD, how would one go about “outing” them. I guess now she’s done it once she’d/they’d know what moves to make to pull the wool over our eyes so would maybe be more subtle or just lurk.
I think it's more fun letting it play out. The more comfortable the poster gets, the more likely they are to eventually "out" themselves one way or another! Some clever people on here had figured MOD out well before the St Lucia evidence, so when that happened it was just the final piece in the puzzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Friends References..... read back a few months and apart from the one with the kids on his shoulder... there's nothing.

I've only been on here a few months, but I am CONVINCED they are on her reading and the small coincidences are digs to Tattlers bevause they don't know that we know they know we know.... 😏

Wouldn't be surprised if they are working on something/with someone (Stacey Dooley) - a fly on the wall docu something about how difficult their lives are....
The one she did with the saccone jolys didn't portray them in a good light at all. Especially the dad.

Reactions: 4
For anyone that reported FOD’s Reno story and got a reply - he has the actual story saved under highlights with no mention of it being an advert. So still there, available for viewing without declating an Ad - maybe send a follow up email?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Aww no, does that’s mean I should close down the crowd funding site I’d organised to “keep the Hoopers high life”? What about the candles I’ve lit and placed around a pair of Burton jeans? Should I also pull the petition? Are you sure they will manage? I’ve had one sleepless night after the other worrying about them 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Only if he earns under £100k
Does MOD work/earn enough to be entitled to the 30 hours? Don't you have to both work a certain amount or have a minimum income?

FOD is a guest on the Made by Mamas podcast today!
[/QUOTE]

Your entire income has to be declared, so they wouldn’t meet the criteria to get the 30 funded hours. All of MOD and FOD’s income generated through ads, partnerships etc will be counted.

Reactions: 1
For anyone that reported FOD’s Reno story and got a reply - he has the actual story saved under highlights with no mention of it being an advert. So still there, available for viewing without declating an Ad - maybe send a follow up email?
Thanks for highlighting this...have now reported this again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Does MOD work/earn enough to be entitled to the 30 hours? Don't you have to both work a certain amount or have a minimum income?

FOD is a guest on the Made by Mamas podcast today!
Your entire income has to be declared, so they wouldn’t meet the criteria to get the 30 funded hours. All of MOD and FOD’s income generated through ads, partnerships etc will be counted.
[/QUOTE]
But we know they aren’t great at “declaring” things (ADs, being on Tattle, being at the tip, being on holiday etc etc etc) that would take an element of honesty and integrity so who knows what they are declaring as their income? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I really don't think the 30 hours free childcare will be a concern for them if he's on 100k plus?! For the one day a week max they both work! I managed to pay childcare when I was a student and know loads of people who manage multiple kids childcare costs on a fraction of their wages as I'm sure many people on here do!
Saying that I'm really enjoying the info from you guys, it's fascinating! Also love that there's clearly people here from a huge range of backgrounds and experiences all with a shared loathing bringing us all together ✊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just listened to some of that Podcast mentioned above. FOD says he probably has a closer relationship with all four girls than their Mum, probably because he’s a soft-touch, brings them to/from school and because he works from home is around much more than she is - she’s off working/doing her shift.

Thought that was interesting, I’d be hurt if I were Clemmie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just listened to some of that Podcast mentioned above. FOD says he probably has a closer relationship with all four girls than their Mum, probably because he’s a soft-touch, brings them to/from school and because he works from home is around much more than she is - she’s off working/doing her shift.

Thought that was interesting, I’d be hurt if I were Clemmie.
Wow! That is a very hurtful thing to say. So that begs the question… Is she working then? Where is Clemmie? Shall we get T-shirts on with #FindClemmie.??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it majorly freaks me out and I agree. There’s this “type” of sexual abuse and I swore the name was implicit sexual abuse but nothing is ranking on google for it, but it’s where parents lack appropriate sexual boundaries with their kids but aren’t abusing them by contact (the “traditional” way I guess?) - so talk openly about their sex lives, or lack of, sexualise their children / friends, it’s so hard to explain well I’m sorry I’m not doing it justice but it’s really common where a parent is a sexual abuse survivor because they haven’t been taught appropriate boundaries themselves. My dad’s dad was abused by the Catholic Church (quite badly in Ireland it’s one of the few big cases that have come out & for Ireland that’s huge) and in turn abused my dad, who thankfully didn’t “properly” abuse us sexually but we definitely had uncomfortable implicit things happen in our house as a result and all of this and seeing those comments made me uncomfortable as there was a lot of things that *in my opinion* fall into that category. Like you shouldn’t be nibbling or licking or pinching someone at all it’s very bleeping weird to me.

I don’t know how thoroughbred posh he is but I’d see boarding school as a potential red flag for causing this too.
You are right! It's also mentioned in the book healing the shame that binds you by the therapist John Bradshaw.

Reactions: 1
But we know they aren’t great at “declaring” things (ADs, being on Tattle, being at the tip, being on holiday etc etc etc) that would take an element of honesty and integrity so who knows what they are declaring as their income? 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Well they file the income on Companies House which goes through HMRC, as does the 30 hours entitlement, so I don’t think they can shirk that one.

I really don't think the 30 hours free childcare will be a concern for them if he's on 100k plus?! For the one day a week max they both work! I managed to pay childcare when I was a student and know loads of people who manage multiple kids childcare costs on a fraction of their wages as I'm sure many people on here do!
Saying that I'm really enjoying the info from you guys, it's fascinating! Also love that there's clearly people here from a huge range of backgrounds and experiences all with a shared loathing bringing us all together ✊
Twins in nursery is a lot. My twins go 3 days a week and it’s around £1500 a month. They would get the 15 hours term term free, but not 30 hours or the tax free either.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
🤮🤮🤮🤮 just went in to look and there he is looking 🤮 with his Burton jeans on. “Sunday” jumper it’s Tuesday mate, is this one of your “working from home” days? I will not listen to the podcast because I know everything I need to know about his “parenting girls” and it makes me 🤢
She's alive. You can see C's head in the mirror in that picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She didn’t go on safari with her mummy, she met her in Zanzibar at a hotel.
Did I miss something did FOD post from Kenya ?

But how the hell does he maintain that role and level , if he is there with being such a twit? He’s constantly acting like an infant, never professional, always jetting off, does stupid things that could easily breach any corporate’s social media policy, moans about work constantly on a public account , doesn’t show any leadership abilities , could you imagine him managing anyone ?! Worlds gone mad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So let down, I fully thought a duck whistle was part of his and Clemmie’s toy box.
Why does he always have to bring testicles etc into it, I don’t know about his wife being investigated at work if I was his boss I’d be looking closely at his inappropriate use of language on a public forum 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Same. We've a very good household income, also higher than SOD's but our lifestyle is nowhere near that of theirs. Mortgage payments, cars and one in private school etc amounts to a lot. Like others in a similar position who have posted we have one nice family a year but their lifestyle with 5/6 annual holidays is completely unrealistic and unattainable imo. I dont know anyone else other than Colleen Rooney who jets off so regularly!
And it flies (no pun intended) in the face of their fake ecofriendliness to fly God knows how many times a year for a free holiday.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.