MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only if he earns under £100k
Does MOD work/earn enough to be entitled to the 30 hours? Don't you have to both work a certain amount or have a minimum income?

FOD is a guest on the Made by Mamas podcast today!
[/QUOTE]
🤮🤮🤮🤮 just went in to look and there he is looking 🤮 with his Burton jeans on. “Sunday” jumper it’s Tuesday mate, is this one of your “working from home” days? I will not listen to the podcast because I know everything I need to know about his “parenting girls” and it makes me 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Does MOD work/earn enough to be entitled to the 30 hours? Don't you have to both work a certain amount or have a minimum income?

🤮🤮🤮🤮 just went in to look and there he is looking 🤮 with his Burton jeans on. “Sunday” jumper it’s Tuesday mate, is this one of your “working from home” days? I will not listen to the podcast because I know everything I need to know about his “parenting girls” and it makes me 🤢
[/QUOTE]
God he looks terrible. Glad working from home is going well for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Indeed, as a household with one child we earn more than the ODs combined for day jobs (yep one of us works in the finance world) but we also don't have that lifestyle, so many freebies, they will have to come down a peg or two. Am London based so everything is expensive but the way the ODs were living was kind of extreme really. As you say household and childcare costs are expensive. We are certainly comfortable but we don't go on luxury holidays every 5 minutes or have ridiculously priced #renos.
Same. We've a very good household income, also higher than SOD's but our lifestyle is nowhere near that of theirs. Mortgage payments, cars and one in private school etc amounts to a lot. Like others in a similar position who have posted we have one nice family a year but their lifestyle with 5/6 annual holidays is completely unrealistic and unattainable imo. I dont know anyone else other than Colleen Rooney who jets off so regularly!

Reactions: 8
The original house owner has liked all the snarky comments about the ‘reno’ on their actual before and after photos so they obviously are pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we've all discussed at length the ensuite bathroom "reno".... however if you follow bountymargate you will see how much it was a labour of love for them.

Also here is the completed original master bedroom and another bedroom with their ENSUITES! When the SODs bought the house...

20200205_094808.jpg 20200205_094823.jpg 20200205_094749.jpg 20200205_094728.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He’s such a goon.

Notice in his recent post he’s mentioned about squeezing in a Friends’ reference.

Hi Slimon/Chanandler 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We have four kids and our income is more than the SoDs will be on day jobs, but their lifestyle is so far beyond ours. We have big expenses with housing and childcare that they don’t have. We are still paying off the costs of our own, essential, building work (#reno) on our pile of bricks (lampshades Ikea). We can’t afford bathroom designers, £20k holidays, first class long haul weekends away, £300 boots etc. Maybe one of the above in a year (barring the holiday and not wanting the Grand Prix nonsense). Even if they are withdrawing dividends and minimising tax they will probably be bringing in less than we do, so I wish them luck attempting to sustain things without freebies.

By the way I know a few people on £100k plus. They work at senior levels in commercial roles though, way more senior than FoD, but he could be high five figures depending on the meaning of Director in his organisation, as others have said.
thus is comforting to hear as I’m in the same boat. Husb is on a lot but works at a hedge fund so is fine lol and I’m on a reasonable salary in a fun role (don’t wanna say household total as it’s a bit ghastly) but I would suspect multiples of SODs and it’s easy to get dysmorphic about your spending / life viewing these things. I would be terrified with four kids, I’ve forbidden us from maxing out what we could get as a mortgage even though it’d give us a house similar to theirs in London as I’m so terrified of ending up in a bad financial position like my dad did to my mum. Our bathroom is a glamorous beige bachelorette pad as I’m waiting until it’s literally broken on us to renovate it. Doing carpets in batches so I don’t have to go use our savings as I was really unwell last year and didn’t know if I’d ever work again / not die lmao and am terrified of it happening again. Tbh reading this & writing this I definitely need to see a therapist about money and wellness and definitely avoid Instagram cos all these lies and undeclared ads just exacerbate financial insecurity don’t they.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s such a goon.

Notice in his recent post he’s mentioned about squeezing in a Friends’ reference.

Hi Slimon/Chanandler 👋🏻
I did notice that.... what a wanker! Trying to be all things to all people and failing..... off to see if he has EVER referenced Friends (I highly doubt it)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

[/QUOTE]

That pose. With the crossed legs. That’s the beauty of a Burton jean. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Should we not be getting T-shirts printed up

Blocked girl club 👊🏻
Only if he earns under £100k
Everyone is entitled to 15 hours free child care. So with twins it would be 30 hours. So essentially 2 days free. (Term time)

There is a rule on 30 hours per child that you can’t have it if you earn over a certain amount.
[/QUOTE]
Doesn’t quite work like that. If they’re at a state nursery then costs are covered. If it is a private nursery they may charge more and so the parents pay the difference. One of our children attends a private nursery for only one day a week and it costs us £30 a week (half funded by the state) because of the nature of what the nursery offers.

I know we've all discussed at length the ensuite bathroom "reno".... however if you follow bountymargate you will see how much it was a labour of love for them.

Also here is the completed original master bedroom and another bedroom with their ENSUITES! When the SODs bought the house...

View attachment 79895View attachment 79896View attachment 79897View attachment 79898
I saw this too and thought the same. So I’m wondering why they would move into another room so they have the weird step down instead of this as it was. This seems a much better en-suite lay out.
Surely they haven’t ripped these new bathrooms out?
The dark blue room looks like a room I’ve seen him dicking about in before. But could be wrong. Maybe that’s his bedroom. 👀

Reactions: 2
Everyone is entitled to 15 hours free child care. So with twins it would be 30 hours. So essentially 2 days free. (Term time)

There is a rule on 30 hours per child that you can’t have it if you earn over a certain amount.
Doesn’t quite work like that. If they’re at a state nursery then costs are covered. If it is a private nursery they may charge more and so the parents pay the difference. One of our children attends a private nursery for only one day a week and it costs us £30 a week (half funded by the state) because of the nature of what the nursery offers.
[/QUOTE]
Oh sorry, must have changed since mine were that age. I just remember getting 15 hours free, so for me it worked out as 7.5 hours over two days, then I just paid the extra on top which was about two more 2 hours per day.
I just thought since FOD seems to work from home most of the time, he wouldnt need them in care much more than the 7.5 hours a day. Totally different if he was in London for the day as he would have to include his travel time in the total time he has them in care.

Reactions: 1
Me too! I would love to start a Diet Prada style IG account calling out Instagrammer bullshit but not sure I have the time to maintain it...
I'd love this. Do you remember the influencer trainer? Some said it was fod but I doubt he'd be that witty. Wish they'd come back.

Reactions: 2
Friends References..... read back a few months and apart from the one with the kids on his shoulder... there's nothing.

I've only been on here a few months, but I am CONVINCED they are on her reading and the small coincidences are digs to Tattlers bevause they don't know that we know they know we know.... 😏

Wouldn't be surprised if they are working on something/with someone (Stacey Dooley) - a fly on the wall docu something about how difficult their lives are....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I'm wrong.... but to get your 30 hours free childcare both parents need to be working a minimum of 16 hours a week. 30 hours free childcare kicks in the term after their 3rd birthday. MOD can easily claim she works 16 hours a week influencing. G&A accounts can back this up.

Correct me if I'm wrong.... but to get your 30 hours free childcare both parents need to be working a minimum of 16 hours a week. 30 hours free childcare kicks in the term after their 3rd birthday. MOD can easily claim she works 16 hours a week influencing. G&A accounts can back this up.
Ahh I see! I wrongly thought it worked a different way, I thought you had to be working over a certain amount of hours but earning minimum wage.
I wish the 30 hours was around when my children were that age it would’ve been so much help! However I was grateful for 15 hours.

From what I can remember, yes, everyone on Tattle was aware Alice was MOD for quite a while before it all blew up. We don't know fully what happened, but it seems that other Instamums found out, challenged MOD, gave her a chance to come clean publicly, she didn't, so a few went ahead and posted about it themselves.
Ah right, thanks for that. So if I “we” were suspicious of someone on here being Sly/MOD, how would one go about “outing” them. I guess now she’s done it once she’d/they’d know what moves to make to pull the wool over our eyes so would maybe be more subtle or just lurk.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.