MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just continues to be smug and an idiot with her response! honestly!!!! Couldn't she have admitted that this is a fancy vacation, that only a small percentage of people can do so in their life, and that it may look like she constantly goes on holidays, but how much she appreciates it, but maybe she's working next time on a competition to giveaway a partially paid vacation on behalf of Destinology AND HERSELF to another family? VOMIT..
Don’t forget, she’ll be there, WORKING, reviewing the holiday FOR US. Because that is how thoughtful and kind MOD truly is. Putting the welfare of others way before herself. I couldn’t love her more if I tried 🥰 she gives me all the feels #entitledtwat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget, she’ll be there, WORKING, reviewing the holiday FOR US. Because that is how thoughtful and kind MOD truly is. Putting the welfare of others way before herself. I couldn’t love her more if I tried 🥰 she gives me all the feels #entitledtwat
I even read the start of her post in a certain tone, don't know if anyone felt that but the way it was written felt like she was so hard done by and going on a free holiday was such a chore!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FOD obviously at home with the twins for a week so brace yourselves for his most intensive load of bullshit yet.

The comments after the eye roll....
MOD ‘... thank you for being a loyal follower...’
She may as well have added ‘peasant’
What the actual f? Thank you for being a loyal follower? What is the world coming to 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
FOD obviously at home with the twins for a week so brace yourselves for his most intensive load of bullshit yet.

The comments after the eye roll....
MOD ‘... thank you for being a loyal follower...’
She may as well have added ‘peasant’
What the actual f? Thank you for being a loyal follower? What is the world coming to 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am on the edge of my seat to see his gurning face and rambling captions!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
In my experience as a Mum to girls, I know they really don't give a monkeys about Egyptian cotton bedding or Farrow & Ball paint or whether Mum is wearing £140 pyjamas. These things matter even less when they're on holiday.

Children don't want sophisticated surroundings or fine cuisine.

They certainly don't want to have change into random, photogenic outfits several times a day. They certainly don't want to stand about, posing and then reposing while the photographer captures the perfect 'spontaneous' image.

They don't want to hang about while Mum edits, curates and writes various posts. They might well not actually enjoy the company of Mum's InstaMates (they're not actual friends obviously, they've just been clubbed together by their PR team because they fit a certain demographic "White, photogenic, middle class family with great dental work & ability to feign pseudo earnest concern about a variety of ishoos."

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I also being a father of three year old twins find him to be an absolute prick.... he actually makes me feel a whole lot better about myself and the job i'm doing bringing up my twins. Ladies.... continue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I also being a father of three year old twins find him to be an absolute prick.... he actually makes me feel a whole lot better about myself and the job i'm doing bringing up my twins. Ladies.... continue.
My husband happened to see the story today of him talking about calling back after a call gets disconnected. He was literally speechless that someone would film themselves talking about that. He’s such a boring useless prick. How is he even popular.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husband happened to see the story today of him talking about calling back after a call gets disconnected. He was literally speechless that someone would film themselves talking about that. He’s such a boring useless prick. How is he even popular.
Just watched it, total prick yes...... but I do believe it is the responsibility of the original caller to call back 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to find Clemmie quite endearing and relatable when she had the twins, I had another baby at the same time and enjoyed following them but it’s amazing how quickly she changed from ‘normal run of the mill working mum with a blog on the side and a fairly large Instagram following’ to her and her husband doing Instagram as a JOB (I know they both still work but at this point don’t you think their careers are run as side jobs now, for just in case?) everything’s an ad or a popularity contest. It’s so boring.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what fod actually does? Why does he travel for work? Does he only work from home?

Latest post translation- kids ate some sweets and went on a trampoline, am I right?!

Latest post translation- kids ate some sweets and went on a trampoline, am I right?!
Kids ate some sweets and went on trampoline in gifted leggings, sweatshirts and socks I am thinking based on the comments section :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to find Clemmie quite endearing and relatable when she had the twins, I had another baby at the same time and enjoyed following them but it’s amazing how quickly she changed from ‘normal run of the mill working mum with a blog on the side and a fairly large Instagram following’ to her and her husband doing Instagram as a JOB (I know they both still work but at this point don’t you think their careers are run as side jobs now, for just in case?) everything’s an ad or a popularity contest. It’s so boring.
I think she has to do her one day a week to keep her midwife licence.

I want to like MOD. Sometimes I even do when she’s talking to camera. But she is so, so, so, entitled she makes me want to vomit. And she gets so shirty over anyone politely questioning her or disagreeing with her, it makes me wonder if she realises how lucky and privileged she is (but I don’t think she does). I remember on last years Destinology holiday when a follower said something that wasn’t praising her to high heaven, she replied with how she was going on holiday for her followers and the insinuation was that everyone should be grateful that she was putting herself through it. Added to that, her photos and captions about the holiday were so crap that I can’t believe the company have gifted her another one.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I was curious about the Blake lively references but think my eyes started bleeding at the captions.
Does he do it on stories?

I want to like MOD. Sometimes I even do when she’s talking to camera. But she is so, so, so, entitled she makes me want to vomit. And she gets so shirty over anyone politely questioning her or disagreeing with her, it makes me wonder if she realises how lucky and privileged she is (but I don’t think she does). I remember on last years Destinology holiday when a follower said something that wasn’t praising her to high heaven, she replied with how she was going on holiday for her followers and the insinuation was that everyone should be grateful that she was putting herself through it. Added to that, her photos and captions about the holiday were so crap that I can’t believe the company have gifted her another one.
I know what you mean. I think if it wasn't for her tone I could really like her. But in trying to put the influence into influencer she just comes across as a bit patronising and self absorbed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.