MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can really see the care and research that goes into choosing what brands they work with...! If you're going to write tediously long, metaphor laden #ads- have the knowledge to answer the questions instead of being a money grabbing asshole who cant be bothered to educate themselves, just expecting all the sherlock to blindly buy just because YOU recommend it!
I was one of those who commented to the refills not being recyclable. It particularly annoyed me that one of his comments was that it prevents the bottles going to landfill. Err no, if you recycle them they won’t go to landfill will they? Just shows that recycling and the environment isn’t a priority to them. It’s not even on their radar. Personally I wouldn’t promote a product that goes against my principles but then money isn’t my god either and being in the limelight certainly isn’t.

Reactions: 4
I bloody hate the smarmy, passive aggressive response he gives to anyone not firmly up his hole- like the woman commenting about the number of ads- she has a point I’ve seen 3 in the last week at least

Reactions: 3
wow, new depths of low there, what on earth made him think it was a good idea to air dirty laundry and embarrass his daughter so publically. Glad he's deleted it and hope someone is ripping him a new one for having done that.

Reactions: 4
One of the best ways to protect the environment is to have 4 children, be massive consumers of clothes and holidays, have a massive house, and to encourage people on behalf of major brands to buy more tit !
Don’t forget, rip out a perfectly nice modern kitchen and unnecessarily redecorate the whole house!

Reactions: 6
wow, new depths of low there, what on earth made him think it was a good idea to air dirty laundry and embarrass his daughter so publically. Glad he's deleted it and hope someone is ripping him a new one for having done that.
Yes, what was his reasoning for posting that?

Maybe Fun-boy Simon as a Dad isn’t what Anya wants and is punishing him for it by treating him with the little respect she thinks he deserves.

It's a bit ridiculous 'look I'm trying to teach my teen manners and respect', if he'd done it years ago he wouldn't be having those conversations now
If he was truly trying to teach her this then he would have the conversation face to face rather than via a text message and would explain the impact of her behaviour etc etc. No wonder she has acted out in response.

Reactions: 5
I'd put my money on FOD sending those messages to himself for content. It adds to his downtrodden, outnumbered and hen pecked by vulvas narrative.
If he has fabricated it, he's still named and shamed his oldest to almost 1 million followers, that goes alongside him posting one of the twins having a poo on the potty as barrel scraping posts all for the sake of the 'gram'.

Reactions: 1
I have unfollowed both of these cretins, the point at which I said I can't watch anymore is when they bought that little dachshund puppy. I couldn't watch that poor little chap be manhandled and poked. I messaged to say watch out for the long back, don't let him jump off anything, even if he wants to, just take good care, otherwise, you are looking at a baby seal and £2000 for a back operation. Can't bear to look anymore

Reactions: 7
I'd put my money on FOD sending those messages to himself for content. It adds to his downtrodden, outnumbered and hen pecked by vulvas narrative.
If the conversation never happened and he’s lying ( £7 shelf stacker back in the day remember) that’s even worse for Anya.

Reactions: 2
Am so tempted to post a screenshot of this latest act of twattery onto both of their accounts just to illustrate how damaging their behaviour is and what truly appalling parents they are.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.