MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so relieved they're going on a freebie to Mauritius. I reckon it's been a whole 4 months since their last freebie and I was starting to get concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The eye roll comment tho!! Ha
Right?! MOD got straight on the defence though. She must know how all these free holidays are coming across to her followers. Surely she doesn’t think that everyone is thinking ‘yay, Clemmie! Good for you, girl!’. What a tit.

Reactions: 11
They are all milking the "we know how lucky we are and how grateful we are to be able to explore such a wonderful country" line aren't they? While no doubt only staying in their gifted resort.

Reactions: 5
Would love to see her doing haven or butlins to make her relatable.... Who takes kids to the Maldives 🤔

Reactions: 10
Would love to see her doing haven or butlins to make her relatable.... Who takes kids to the Maldives 🤔
But why be relatable when you can shill your daughters for a freebie - and, my, how those girls are paying! Maybe Clemmie has told the school that her girls don't need to participate in social media education as she is taking care of that for them.

Was only thinking how long it had been since the poor loves had had a freebie holiday. Bless them.
But she is a selfless midwife and she DESERVES a holiday for that one day a week she is toiling for all mankind. #relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I read that ‘treat Instagram like your morning paper’ comment she loves so much one more time I’m going to scream!! It’s just bollocks that she regurgitates at any opportunity. Honestly, I can’t wait for this insta bubble to burst

Reactions: 7
Children don't need private education and holidays in Mauritius, nice though they are. And, they certainly don't need them at the expense of their privacy, dignity and on line security.

Reactions: 13
A devoted fangirl has told MoD she deserves the break 😆😆😆.

Gosh , that 12 hour shift a week, house reno and fannying around answering emails is so exhausting.

Hmmmnn🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So MOD said she is receiving a discounted break. What discount do we all think it is?! 🤔 Answers on a postcard!

Reactions: 5
The eye roll comment tho!! Ha
.... and what a typical, entitled MoD reply. Almost nonsensical because of its really, really poor grammar and rambling structure and that last sentence, "l always preach......." Stop right there, Clemmie, at least that part of the sentence is correct - what follows is just, frankly, bollocks.
IMG_20190408_084640.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
.... and what a typical, entitled MoD reply. Almost nonsensical because of its really, really poor grammar and rambling structure and that last sentence, "l always preach......." Stop right there, Clemmie, at least that part of the sentence is correct - what follows is just, frankly, bollocks. View attachment 10860
just continues to be smug and an idiot with her response! honestly!!!! Couldn't she have admitted that this is a fancy vacation, that only a small percentage of people can do so in their life, and that it may look like she constantly goes on holidays, but how much she appreciates it, but maybe she's working next time on a competition to giveaway a partially paid vacation on behalf of Destinology AND HERSELF to another family? VOMIT..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.