MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her holiday is gifted and also discounted? Does that mean the discount was a gift? Or one of the hotel was gifted and the next discounted?

I also find their ‘fans’ extremely aggressive,
Same as the hinch fans! Any negative word, they’ll rip you apart!

I’m sure she made her profile public again because of this holiday....

Reactions: 5
Her holiday is gifted and also discounted? Does that mean the discount was a gift? Or one of the hotel was gifted and the next discounted?

I’m sure she made her profile public again because of this holiday....
I imagine it is gifted and they have to pay for extras, but MOD doesn’t like having to disclose and wants to keep it murky to keep fans on side, so ‘discounted’ is very vague and ambiguous.

I've noticed this and commented on it before! A lady commented on one post and can't remember what she said, it wasn't even that bad, the fans went in and abused her. Turns out English wasn't her first language so whatever she had said she didn't mean! They are awful, any sniff of negative comments and they jump on people

Reactions: 1
I imagine it is gifted and they have to pay for extras, but MOD doesn’t like having to disclose and wants to keep it murky to keep fans on side, so ‘discounted’ is very vague and ambiguous.
Disclosing doesn't sit well with being a selfless (one day a week) midwife - much better to be vague and greedy and grabby ...... and then lecture the rest of us.

Reactions: 3
Who knows? I mean, it doesn’t really matter other than we know destinology are trying to flog us family holidays through the medium of the hooper family getting a freebie. I suppose it is successful in terms of me never having heard of destinology before but I doubt I’d ever book a holiday with them.

Haha - I've been blocked by Destinology for telling them I don't rate influencers who shill their children for a freebie and who are inarticulate to to the point of incredulity. Back to France for me this summer then - but at least I will be taking all the family!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Destinology... Basically the same as all the other fat loss / teeth whitener shite.

I have booked through Destinology in the past, but on principle I never will again now.

I do feel for MOD in a way. I expect she made her account private in a fit of righteous pique after reading here last week. Then had a panicked face-palm moment when she realised she was contracted to shill this freebie holiday. Oh, the angst!

Isn’t it a bit weird to not have Simon there? These freebies aren’t normal. Who goes to that kind of lifetime holiday without their partner? Who leaves half the children? I have a child one month older than the twins and she’s a delight!
Surely this is a her and Simon activity or all the family.
I do t believe for a minute he is truly ok with this. He’s been told she’s going and he’s staying with the twins, but he will passively aggressively take her down while he throws the children around for 10 days, and delights in breaking the rules by not going to the dump and wearing set outfits.
It’s weird. If they’d saved for this holiday they would all go together.

Reactions: 6
He’s giving her a massive ‘duck you’ on his stories through his humour and ‘hilarity’ 🙄.

All the stuff she hates ; he’s doing it.

• Haha
Guessing it's not relaxing for her if the twins are there, too much work for her. Remember one of the holidays all she did was moan about them (might have been the one with DLAM?) and it was a burden because of soggy nappies and needing the strollers (#ad though)

• Haha
Guessing it's not relaxing for her if the twins are there, too much work for her. Remember one of the holidays all she did was moan about them (might have been the one with DLAM?) and it was a burden because of soggy nappies and needing the strollers (#ad though)
Gosh yes, silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not a holiday it’s work! And to help FOD because that’s how lovely she is, she’s taken the older girls for him. And she’s working. Reviewing the holiday, for us. bleeping legend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again, if I were the client, I'd be annoyed. 2 crappy posts and some crappier stories, nothing really to show the resort off (it's safe so the girls can walk around on their own whilst what? You sit on your sun lounger with a Pina colada?) It really annoys me that she commands so much influence when her content is really awful.

Again, if I were the client, I'd be annoyed. 2 crappy posts and some crappier stories, nothing really to show the resort off (it's safe so the girls can walk around on their own whilst what? You sit on your sun lounger with a Pina colada?) It really annoys me that she commands so much influence when her content is really awful.
Not safe for three year olds obviously.

Should have sent FOD with the twins. At least his photography is good.

Isn’t it a bit weird to not have Simon there? These freebies aren’t normal. Who goes to that kind of lifetime holiday without their partner? Who leaves half the children? I have a child one month older than the twins and she’s a delight!
Surely this is a her and Simon activity or all the family.
I do t believe for a minute he is truly ok with this. He’s been told she’s going and he’s staying with the twins, but he will passively aggressively take her down while he throws the children around for 10 days, and delights in breaking the rules by not going to the dump and wearing set outfits.
It’s weird. If they’d saved for this holiday they would all go together.
If I was married to FOD I would be taking all the solo freebies that came my way :ROFLMAO: The OD's have been on several 'holidays of a lifetime' in the last few years and no doubt more to come, so no biggie there. MOD seems to view the twins (and she doesn't even try to hide it) as the bain of her life. I'm sure she loves them dearly, but she seems to be very inconvenienced by them. FOD loves having them solo as it boosts his feed and all of the comments massage his ego, so its a #winwin

If I was married to FOD I would be taking all the solo freebies that came my way :ROFLMAO: The OD's have been on several 'holidays of a lifetime' in the last few years and no doubt more to come, so no biggie there. MOD seems to view the twins (and she doesn't even try to hide it) as the bain of her life. I'm sure she loves them dearly, but she seems to be very inconvenienced by them. FOD loves having them solo as it boosts his feed and all of the comments massage his ego, so its a #winwin
Well Simon didn’t go to St Lucia either. I guess you’re right there’s more to come, and if not she’s milked it for all it’s worth. I’m pretty sure she’s got cousins there as well. Those kids in the water are family but not the older girls.

Yes she does
The other midwives she works with must resent having to put up with her once a week. They are in the hospital slogging their backsides off constantly and she gets away with one 12 hour shift a week then swans off back home to a life of luxury. We should all be oh so grateful they document it for us mere mortals to swoon over though 🙄

Reactions: 13
The other midwives she works with must resent having to put up with her once a week. They are in the hospital slogging their backsides off constantly and she gets away with one 12 hour shift a week then swans off back home to a life of luxury. We should all be oh so grateful they document it for us mere mortals to swoon over though 🙄
To be fair her one 12 hour shift per week is not preferential treatment, anyone can apply for it. I imagine MOD is probably quite anxious when another #gifted holiday proposal is sent to her, she knows how much has been said about the usage of the children so I think in work especially she probably tries to keep it low key. FOD on the hand doesn't give a toss, any publicity is good publicity as far as he's concerned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.