MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else bemused by FOD’s endless references to a vague resemblance of daughter #1 to Blake Lively? He’s obsessed and crowbars it into any random post...what’s he gonna do next, pimp the poor girl out to a lookilikey agency? I’m sure she’s a happy, well rounded young lady (altho hard to believe in that house of narcissism) but pre-teen years are hard enough to navigate as it is without being paraded in front of 100 and thousands of strangers (including your school mates and their parents) for constant scrutiny. Local friends have told me the general consensus is that he’s a total head....but that’s up to him. It’s his platform, his money-making entreprise. But surely enough’s enough when you’re knowingly putting your daughter up for whispered bitching behind her back. That’s what teenage girls do....it was bad enough in the 80s / 90s before all this nonsense was around. Non of my business really, clearly they can do what they like! Would just have thought MOD, with her obvious insecurities and caring nature would have been a bit more mindful of the implications of her self obsessed husband using her girls in this way. Holly W, Davina, emma Willis...all the big names they aspire to be never show their kids faces. Watch and learn wannabes....watch and learn..,.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else bemused by FOD’s endless references to a vague resemblance of daughter #1 to Blake Lively? He’s obsessed and crowbars it into any random post...what’s he gonna do next, pimp the poor girl out to a lookilikey agency? I’m sure she’s a happy, well rounded young lady (altho hard to believe in that house of narcissism) but pre-teen years are hard enough to navigate as it is without being paraded in front of 100 and thousands of strangers (including your school mates and their parents) for constant scrutiny. Local friends have told me the general consensus is that he’s a total head....but that’s up to him. It’s his platform, his money-making entreprise. But surely enough’s enough when you’re knowingly putting your daughter up for whispered bitching behind her back. That’s what teenage girls do....it was bad enough in the 80s / 90s before all this nonsense was around. Non of my business really, clearly they can do what they like! Would just have thought MOD, with her obvious insecurities and caring nature would have been a bit more mindful of the implications of her self obsessed husband using her girls in this way. Holly W, Davina, emma Willis...all the big names they aspire to be never show their kids faces. Watch and learn wannabes....watch and learn..,.
I think it's really odd. She looks nothing like Blake lively anyway. She's the double of her mother though!

Reactions: 4
Would just have thought MOD, with her obvious insecurities and caring nature would have been a bit more mindful of the implications of her self obsessed husband using her girls in this way. Holly W, Davina, emma Willis...all the big names they aspire to be never show their kids faces. Watch and learn wannabes....watch and learn..,.
That's the thing with MoD, she plays the part of being concerned, of being caring and yet it is all at odds with practically every post of hers. She (knowingly) promotes insecurity with every #gifted post she flaunts. And, oh yes, none of the names she so desperately wants to be, would ever show their children - because they know how harmful it is...... and they are exploiting their talents, not their children.

Reactions: 4
I think it's really odd. She looks nothing like Blake lively anyway. She's the double of her mother though!
I think Marnie is the double of her mum, and MOD is very attractive. The older girl is the mirror image of her dad (to me) and I think this could all be very hard on her. She’s a kid and doesn’t deserve this exposure or scrutiny. There’s something very ordinary about her. And is not Blake.

Reactions: 3
This is my point about proof reading, wants people to buy his book about parenting, but too lazy to check his spelling of the word parenting 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He just does the old ‘I'm Dyslexic’ if he gets called out in it. (Not saying he isn’t)
Also his book isn’t funny.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed FOD - I just couldn’t stand the lloonnngggg captions on every photo. But what really made me click unfollow was an IG story of one of the twins having a tantrum on the pavement, him miles ahead in front, then filming her running along the pavement swaying towards an oncoming car! Couldn’t actually believe what I was watching. My heart was in my mouth!

Reactions: 7
I just find them both (her especially) quite "uncomfortable" - as if they know they are doing something wrong but are doing it anyway. As Alice/Leopard /Clemmie said, they have 4 children to put through private education and maybe this is their way of financing it. Makes you wonder really, what does private education buy you and if this total humiliation by/of the parents is a price worth paying. Money really doesn't buy class - glad I enjoyed a childhood. Those poor, poor girls.

Reactions: 11
I just find them both (her especially) quite "uncomfortable" - as if they know they are doing something wrong but are doing it anyway. As Alice/Leopard /Clemmie said, they have 4 children to put through private education and maybe this is their way of financing it. Makes you wonder really, what does private education buy you and if this total humiliation by/of the parents is a price worth paying. Money really doesn't buy class - glad I enjoyed a childhood. Those poor, poor girls.
I guess you could convince yourself that private school was in some way worth selling your childhood and privacy, but it’s so short sighted. Children of actual actors or showbiz tend to be protected and pixelated and not shared. Certainly not used as advertising fodder. So these kids are not anonymous. There will be the ‘so and so’s mum and dad are on IG have you seen them. Omg they are such twats’
‘Yeah her dad was chucking tampons around trying to be cool’
‘Everyone thinks he’s a dick’
And private school will not protect you from other children and access to social media.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker. Cleme hasn't featured the children as much recently? But wonder what she thinks about FOD doing it?

Long time lurker. Cleme hasn't featured the children as much recently? But wonder what she thinks about FOD doing it?
On mumsnet threads she implied she wasn’t happy with his oversharing (potty pics) but he failed to remove the photos for months. Either he doesn’t give a monkeys how she feels, or she just said it but actually isn’t really bothered. MOD and FOD is a brand so to be honest they are both as bad as each other. She lives off FOD’s instafame so she’s complicit.

Reactions: 5
On mumsnet threads she implied she wasn’t happy with his oversharing (potty pics) but he failed to remove the photos for months. Either he doesn’t give a monkeys how she feels, or she just said it but actually isn’t really bothered. MOD and FOD is a brand so to be honest they are both as bad as each other. She lives off FOD’s instafame so she’s complicit.
I think she's full of crap, there's a post still on her grid about her administering suppositories to the twins when potty training. If that's not oversharing I don't know what is. All I can say is those poor kids when they get older. I'm all for honest parenting and advice but if you're going to show that on the same grid as said kids faces it's not really on!

Reactions: 6
Was this his story about throwing away their art work and Grandma is cross because the twin drew it with her non dominant hand for her Dad and he filmed it being thrown in the bin?

There is NOTHING about those children that man won’t broadcast to the world, he is such a tit!

Her little face as she gives him the picture :cry:

And he's mocking her.

As Alice said herself, what a Grade A twit.

• Sad
  • Haha
Was this his story about throwing away their art work and Grandma is cross because the twin drew it with her non dominant hand for her Dad and he filmed it being thrown in the bin?

There is NOTHING about those children that man won’t broadcast to the world, he is such a tit!
Except he says he didn’t put it in the bin. It’s just part of FOD’s child humiliation circus. Just for likes. Awful man.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.