MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right he posted the pic in 2019 but it’s probably from the year before, they were regulars at that festival 😂

Reactions: 1
I mean I'm no expert parent, I only have two kids so much inferior to King Hooper of the four vulvas but he's always banging on about how close they live to the beach, surely he could just ask his teenage daughter to kindly run up and grab the wellies and spare clothes for the little ones that he forgot? And they could all have a lovely time... But of course that would be shite content in his eyes so instead he'll let his kids feet get freezing and wet and confuse them with his half arse parenting to make to the huns LOL and cream their knickers over him cos he's such an absolute HOOT 🙄 I DISPAIR!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This “person” consistently replies back to negative comments on FODS posts.
Has anyone else noticed that this? There are a few others too. The comments always seem scripted too.

From his last couple of posts and comments I’m more convinced than ever that he’s buying likes, followers, comments of support. His defenders are totally unhinged. Why do they care so much?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
His defenders are totally unhinged. Why do they care so much?
They will have totally bought into the whole OD brand, probably followed them both from the beginning, bought all the books, copied their home decor, lifestyle choices, aspired to be like them. All that hero worshipping has already been shot at by MOD, clinging on to whats left of FOD is all their fans have left, and that life raft is sinking. The die hard fans left are Jack in Titanic. They will cling on to the bitter, icy end rather than admit, they should have been less naive from the outset.

Reactions: 6
This “person” consistently replies back to negative comments on FODS posts.
Has anyone else noticed that this? There are a few others too. The comments always seem scripted too.

From his last couple of posts and comments I’m more convinced than ever that he’s buying likes, followers, comments of support. His defenders are totally unhinged. Why do they care so much?
I noticed this user. Clearly Simple Slymon. Or Gimmie. Ugh.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine the utter lack of consistency the twins get at home? One minute they are allowed to be ‘naughty’ and do the ‘wrong’ thing (all with a phone stuck in their face) and the next they are probably properly told off for similar behaviour. What we see is probably only 25% of what he attempts to record throughout the week too. I feel so sad for them. I’m sure my twins have some inconsistencies - when I’m dead tired and stick the telly on and let them have more biscuits than they should have - but to actively do it for money? Gross.
At least MOD didn’t manipulate the kids to this extent.

Reactions: 13
I mean I'm no expert parent, I only have two kids so much inferior to King Hooper of the four vulvas but he's always banging on about how close they live to the beach, surely he could just ask his teenage daughter to kindly run up and grab the wellies and spare clothes for the little ones that he forgot? And they could all have a lovely time... But of course that would be shite content in his eyes so instead he'll let his kids feet get freezing and wet and confuse them with his half arse parenting to make to the huns LOL and cream their knickers over him cos he's such an absolute HOOT 🙄 I DISPAIR!!!
Thing is, if you go back through his photos, every pic of the twins at the beach has those leather boots on. Clemmie took them out in wellies, and people would ask where the wellies were from.
So I imagine it’s all just bullshit.
He’s a narcissistic twit who can’t let go of his insta-wank fodder. Haven’t seen him dress up for a while, come on FOD surely we’re due you in your wife’s lingerie soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What's next?

A). A really forced thing about how both twins 'want the blue one' - Simon rolling his eyes and asking the camera "why can't they share!???"
B). A detective drama based on the loss of a cuddly toy - Simon in trilby and Trenchcoat/Simon shining angle poise lamp in twin's face "When did you last see Bun-Bun".
C). A visit to a wildlife park. Simon doing animal impressions to unimpressed twins. Simon sitting in cafe with twins with giant ice-creams. "You pay good money to take them to interesting places and all the want is AN ICE CREAM" - [mugging/shrugging to camera].

VOTE NOW!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Can you imagine the utter lack of consistency the twins get at home? One minute they are allowed to be ‘naughty’ and do the ‘wrong’ thing (all with a phone stuck in their face) and the next they are probably properly told off for similar behaviour. What we see is probably only 25% of what he attempts to record throughout the week too. I feel so sad for them. I’m sure my twins have some inconsistencies - when I’m dead tired and stick the telly on and let them have more biscuits than they should have - but to actively do it for money? Gross.
At least MOD didn’t manipulate the kids to this extent.
Totally agree. He’s obviously told them to run off and jump in puddles then shouts at them for doing just that. I wonder how the older girls feel. They must now see straight through the sham and these set up posts.

Reactions: 7
What's next?

A). A really forced thing about how both twins 'want the blue one' - Simon rolling his eyes and asking the camera "why can't they share!???"
B). A detective drama based on the loss of a cuddly toy - Simon in trilby and Trenchcoat/Simon shining angle poise lamp in twin's face "When did you last see Bun-Bun".
C). A visit to a wildlife park. Simon doing animal impressions to unimpressed twins. Simon sitting in cafe with twins with giant ice-creams. "You pay good money to take them to interesting places and all the want is AN ICE CREAM" - [mugging/shrugging to camera].

VOTE NOW!!
Oh dear god, don’t give him scripts 😱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I suspect FOD is quite lonely and feels isolated living in Ramsey and his Instagram nonsense is a cry out for attention, he is craving the likes and adulation from the adoring women (mostly) that post there.

He tries to make the mundane events of everyday life with babies/toddlers interesting and funny but now the girls are all older, he just doesn’t have the cuteness factor of the twins. He‘s making a total fool of himself with these crazy videos - everything he’s posted in the last while have been scripted and acted out. Nothing spontaneous. Nothing natural.

Followers dropping by the day, down to 1 ,001,172 (expect a manufactured surge any minute), he’s had tŵo adverts since November - Guesto and McCains.

He’s getting desperate for revenue and it’s all becoming too much for him, he’s heading for a break-down and sadly, no-one on his life seems to be supporting him,

Reactions: 7
What's next?

VOTE NOW!!
Has to be B) He would take said bun bun, hide it in a weird random place, watch their distressed little faces while he belittles them for something they’ve not done. Later revealing it was their fault all along for not taking care of things.

Has anyone seen this absolute cringe story? 🤣
Don’t encourage him!
Well this is a bit desperate.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What's next?

VOTE NOW!!
If he uses any of the above he owes you commission

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. He’s obviously told them to run off and jump in puddles then shouts at them for doing just that. I wonder how the older girls feel. They must now see straight through the sham and these set up posts.
I think when I first started following them, my twins were only newborns, so I wasn’t really thinking about toddler and older kid parenting. I was just getting to grips with how to keep the babies alive! But now my twins are two, consistency is everything. It’s really hard to be consistent and fair with twins as they are constantly demanding 100% of you and you only have 50% to give, and it breaks my heart when I see one confused over any differing treatment. I can’t imagine deliberately causing them confusion.

What's next?

VOTE NOW!!
I vote Bun Bun!

Reactions: 6
What's next?

VOTE NOW!!
Def b) as he must be craving a bit of alone time and dressing up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.