MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be blocked by the morning! 🙄 shows the fakery of him and insta.....don’t like a comment (truth) delete, block, move on and do it again!
Yep, that’s what happened to me 😭 get the violins out! I went into insta after ages, expecting loads more crazy comments (and follow requests!!) from his huns, only to find I had been blocked for ‘bullying and harassment’! No justice, I tell ya!

Reactions: 6
What is wrong with these people!!!
So much this! However, I'm not sure who's worse - Simple Slymon for the increasingly cringe vids or the virtual hareem of insta-fuckwits who foolishly guffaw miles of thread on his posts, drool over his melt of a face whilst consuming copious amounts of McCains frozen food in the desperate hope he might click 'reply' and tag their name!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That truly tit video of the twins probably contributed to a pretty substantial loss today 😂

🐀

Who calls their kid a 🐀 with an audience of 1m 😭

• Haha
Sadly he’s got quite a few fans who think this behaviour is funny. I used to like to go to a local Borders Book Store, get a couple of magazines they had on display then sit in a comfortable chair in the coffee section with a hot drink and flick through them.
That truly tit video of the twins probably contributed to a pretty substantial loss today 😂

🐀

Who calls their kid a 🐀 with an audience of 1m 😭
He def looking for free waterproof boots for them.

Reactions: 4
Simon you’re a 🔔🔚

I am in absolutely no way a fan of Clemmie’s, but how on earth has she had coitus with Simon?! Can you imagine that man child climbing you like Everest and trying to talk dirty to you with his verbal diarrhoea of metaphors?! I think we can conclude that her preferred choice of contraception is abstinence ✝🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Simon you’re a 🔔🔚

I am in absolutely no way a fan of Clemmie’s, but how on earth has she had coitus with Simon?! Can you imagine that man child climbing you like Everest and trying to talk dirty to you with his verbal diarrhoea of metaphors?! I think we can conclude that her preferred choice of contraception is abstinence ✝🙏🏻
She's on record as saying she loves/likes his sense of humour.

• Sick
I think he probably used to be quite attractive and - well - normal before the Insta hooha started.

Before Insta made him old and raddled he looked alright, and I’m sure his chat was just as normal/amusing with hints of cringe as it would be from any management accountant.

What’s happened is that he’s TOTALLY fallen for his own hype and now got himself into a trap where he’s duty bound to provide HIL-ARIOUS content again and again.

The man isn’t funny. He’s been amusing in the past: he wouldn’t have the followers he does otherwise. But the “daft dad having his daughters run rings round him whilst the missus looks on and sighs” is up there with Bless This House in terms of newness and originality.

I completely believe he’s got commitments to honour otherwise SURELY he’d realise the game’s up and it’s time to exit stage left.

Reactions: 21
I think he probably used to be quite attractive and - well - normal before the Insta hooha started.

Before Insta made him old and raddled he looked alright, and I’m sure his chat was just as normal/amusing with hints of cringe as it would be from any management accountant.

What’s happened is that he’s TOTALLY fallen for his own hype and now got himself into a trap where he’s duty bound to provide HIL-ARIOUS content again and again.

The man isn’t funny. He’s been amusing in the past: he wouldn’t have the followers he does otherwise. But the “daft dad having his daughters run rings round him whilst the missus looks on and sighs” is up there with Bless This House in terms of newness and originality.

I completely believe he’s got commitments to honour otherwise SURELY he’d realise the game’s up and it’s time to exit stage left.
What commitments and why isn't he honouring them instead of pratting about?

Reactions: 4
Probably, although my child has been wearing the same Wellies for almost 2 years now, they’re so big to begin with that they last forever lol. And I won’t believe that a British family living by the sea don’t have wellies !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Advertising commitments? Contractual commitments? I don’t know.
He's addicted to Instagram. He's hoping someone will offer him more work ....

Probably, although my child has been wearing the same Wellies for almost 2 years now, they’re so big to begin with that they last forever lol. And I won’t believe that a British family living by the sea don’t have wellies !
He wants shoes and boots for all of them including him and MoD. How dare those advertisers forget them.

Reactions: 5
The entire family were gifted hunter boots this year as seen in this “trying so hard to be cool” pic back from they DJ days in June 2019.
Dear lord what are they wearing? You're not 21 anymore guys.... Am I just that far out of touch? 🤨

Reactions: 3
I won’t believe that a British family doesn’t have wellies full stop. I don’t know a single family whose kids don’t have Wellies

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t that the year before? The twins look pretty small. I imagine they never wore the silver wellies except at that festival. In fact I’ve seen them in next wellies this year.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.