MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @HouseRed for the new title!

continue here.

previous threads

69201-5e5e01caeef2f012484682d07b614c00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t stop thinking about how much time it must have taken FOD to untangle those lights once he stopped dicking about!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread title: Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.
This was amazing title with the most likes!! Same poster 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Feel sorry for the older girls and their friends seeing that last story and post.

Reactions: 16
The only time I’d ever want to read about someone being electrocuted by their Christmas tree lights is now 😡 This man is an absolute w****r. The gushing comments by the sycophants just make me want to 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just when I think he can’t get anymore attention seeking and needy as duck he goes and acts like an even bigger head than last time.

I didn’t think he’d sink any lower than pretending to swig Lambrusco on a beach or pouting in bed in Tenerife but to wrap himself in fairy lights and pretend to take a dump .......

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Superb title! He seems to be spiralling completely now, to the point where he actually believes himself to be fun and sexy. I hope Charlie Brooker is on the case, cooking up a FOD-based episode of Black Mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just when I think he can’t get anymore attention seeking and needy as duck he goes and acts like an even bigger head than last time.

I didn’t think he’d sink any lower than pretending to swig Lambrusco on a beach or pouting in bed in Tenerife but to wrap himself in fairy lights and pretend to take a dump .......

🙄🙄🙄
And then get into a kids bed and pretend to sleep while wearing flashing fairy nights. Someone call a doctor.

Superb title! He seems to be spiralling completely now, to the point where he actually believes himself to be fun and sexy. I hope Charlie Brooker is on the case, cooking up a FOD-based episode of Black Mirror.
Or an episode of Screen Wipe. Charlie Brooker is the man for this job!! He will do it justice.

Reactions: 9
That last video where he says enjoy, he looks like he’s really pissed. I think he’s having a mental health crisis and he’s drinking

Reactions: 11
Wtf. Imagine being in your 40s and earning a living dancing like an absolute twit for people online! He is beyond cringe.

Reactions: 14
Feel sorry for the older girls and their friends seeing that last story and post.
Yeah do you remember how embarrassed you were as a teenager by your parents just because they breathed in your direction in front of your mates. Now imagine if your parents had done that 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You’d think now they’re potentially just down to his income that he’d know better than to post that he’s bored during a working day.

If he is still a consultant working agency side his clients will be billed by the hour for him, at director level for a big firm that’s easily over £500 p/h. If I was a SMB owner, or even a stakeholder in a mega biz, seeing our director of XYZ who’s billed for 8 hours today doing that I’d flip my tit. You have to be SO careful with what you put on socials anyway because clients can be bellends about anything, much less saying you were on their call dressed like a bleeping illuminated clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow. His latest stories... what a head.

imagine dressing yourself up like that and filming it!

I bet his older daughters are mortified

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.