MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this absolute cringe story? 🤣
Don’t encourage him!
She’s not silly is she, she’s sniffed out the sinking ship and is hoping he’s desperate enough to give her (@50k followers) a mention on stories. Shame she’s not got any ready meals to gift him isn’t it 😬 wonder if he’ll take the bait!!

Edit: has anyone else noted the formulaic names for these women?

X kids + gender + pink + something homely

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He def looking for free waterproof boots for them.
Apparently their boots are actually waterproof! Wtf? Is this an undisclosed ad do we think?
2ABC693C-AD23-4F8A-B785-EE155AAA6194.jpeg
CB4E98CD-AA36-4F24-BAB1-8D636D704C7A.jpeg

What's next?

A). A really forced thing about how both twins 'want the blue one' - Simon rolling his eyes and asking the camera "why can't they share!???"
B). A detective drama based on the loss of a cuddly toy - Simon in trilby and Trenchcoat/Simon shining angle poise lamp in twin's face "When did you last see Bun-Bun".
C). A visit to a wildlife park. Simon doing animal impressions to unimpressed twins. Simon sitting in cafe with twins with giant ice-creams. "You pay good money to take them to interesting places and all the want is AN ICE CREAM" - [mugging/shrugging to camera].

VOTE NOW!!
You’ve just given him so much free content 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Totally agree. He’s obviously told them to run off and jump in puddles then shouts at them for doing just that. I wonder how the older girls feel. They must now see straight through the sham and these set up posts.
As they get older it must be starting to dawn on them that their dad is a complete C**T. I feel sorry for them at school, kids can be pretty savage.

Reactions: 8
That pink bath idiot shared this.

Not sure inspiring airheaded amateur Insta obsessed designers is what the fighter pilot had in mind.

Influencers contantly hit so many wrong notes.

I knew she'd be a dick challenging a dick to a dance off.
‘That pink bath idiot’ lol! She’s so annoying with all her WOTCHAS and MOOOOORNNINNGGG TREACLES. Ugh just shut up. She also spelt business as ‘buisness’ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope someone asks if they were gifted.

Bobux shoes wrote - Our wearing instead of are wearing..

Reactions: 2
Hope someone asks if they were gifted.

Bobux shoes wrote - Our wearing instead of are wearing..
I’d put money on them being gifted but was this an undisclosed ad for Bobux? Maybe it’s a tactic they’ve come up with to go low key for a while? Makes me wonder if he may have been doing this with other things lately? The grammatical mistakes make Bobux and FOD a perfect match!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So they are waterproof. He’s not even a wankpuffin any more.
He’s a wankstain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d put money on them being gifted but was this an undisclosed ad for Bobux? Maybe it’s a tactic they’ve come up with to go low key for a while? Makes me wonder if he may have been doing this with other things lately? The grammatical mistakes make Bobux and FOD a perfect match!
I looked, and those boots in the Bobux UK site have been reduced to £45 from £65, in case anyone is interested....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
His heart must have soared to see a brand slide into his comments section, the realisation it was only to correct his crafted narrative must have been such a disappointment 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is so weird. Would a brand really agree to someone saying to their 1 million followers that their waterproof boots don’t work? Most of his followers surely won’t read the comments from the manufacturer to see they in fact are 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s just all so ridiculous, why would any sane person take their children to a beach in the middle of winter without waterproof boots anyway?

Reactions: 11
This is so weird. Would a brand really agree to someone saying to their 1 million followers that their waterproof boots don’t work? Most of his followers surely won’t read the comments from the manufacturer to see they in fact are 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s just all so ridiculous, why would any sane person take their children to a beach in the middle of winter without waterproof boots anyway?
They can’t have been gifted.....😖. And no dog was seen.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, that'd be a ludicrous idea for an advert. But then, it is FOD, so who the hell knows anymore.

Reactions: 3
‘That pink bath idiot’ lol! She’s so annoying with all her WOTCHAS and MOOOOORNNINNGGG TREACLES. Ugh just shut up. She also spelt business as ‘buisness’ 🤦‍♀️
I just checked her out. She claims to be London's best amateur designer. The title of her account is a weird one if you have a business like she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.