MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhhh that latest video, setting the twins up to be naughty/mischievous by clearly finding it funny for them to not listen when he tells them to "stop". Must be so confusing and at 4 he's doing them no favours behaviour wise.

Reactions: 8
Why the duck would you not put wellies on those kids?! It’s so cold there’s ice on the roads in London it must have been bleeping freezing on the coast with WET FEET ????

Reactions: 5
He’s called his child a rat. Then shared that with the world. This is awful behaviour.

Also I expect he ordered them to run away and play in the puddles, then while filming shouted ‘stop stop don’t do that’

How confusing for the children. Terrible parenting.

Reactions: 23
He’s called his child a rat. Then shared that with the world. This is awful behaviour.

Also I expect he ordered them to run away and play in the puddles, then while filming shouted ‘stop stop don’t do that’

The best parenting I saw in the clip, was from.the eldest daughter...

Reactions: 11
What the duck is he doing? It’s not even amusing to laugh at this crap, it’s embarrassing.

Let’s film the twins for Instagram in their expensive leather boots at the beach, the story will be, they can’t get them wet but do.
Not funny. Poor parenting when you have the option of wellies and know the beach can often be wet. Mean to stop the children playing at a place you have taken them. Neither funny or clever.

B&Q film himself being a twit.
Not funny or clever. Not a mini holiday. Pathetic.

He looks old. He looks tired. He’s an embarrassment.

Reactions: 24
Ughhhh that latest video, setting the twins up to be naughty/mischievous by clearly finding it funny for them to not listen when he tells them to "stop". Must be so confusing and at 4 he's doing them no favours behaviour wise.
Yep, what is the actual point to his ‘story’, show himself to be a halfwit or that his kids never listen to him. Take your kids out and leave the phone home, no one cares if you forget their spare clothes or shoes. They were probably running away from that camera that’s always in their face.

Reactions: 14
What the duck is he doing? It’s not even amusing to laugh at this crap, it’s embarrassing.

Let’s film the twins for Instagram in their expensive leather boots at the beach, the story will be, they can’t get them wet but do.
Not funny. Poor parenting when you have the option of wellies and know the beach can often be wet. Mean to stop the children playing at a place you have taken them. Neither funny or clever.

B&Q film himself being a twit.
Not funny or clever. Not a mini holiday. Pathetic.

He looks old. He looks tired. He’s an embarrassment.
It's just so laboured isn't it. I don't believe for a second he'd forget their wellies for the beach.

Reactions: 9
How many more of these sorts of comments does there need to be before he, and all the other exploiting parents, realise it’s gone too far? The fact he’s watched a very public fall of his wife due to social media (Whether that be the pressures of it or the all consuming nature of it), yet carries on using his kids as performing monkeys is totally beyond me... what has to happen to realise that all the fancy expensive sinks, free dinners and heavily advertised trips away in the world aren’t worth your children’s safety, sanity or privacy? I get what started out as fun and there would have been a high from seeing posts reach 100, 1000 etc likes then the added benefit of the freebies here and there, but this has gone on so long that he’s scraping the barrel for content just to stay relevant / for validation from strangers / to keep funding their lives, all whilst removing all dignity from his children.

Reactions: 16
So on the same day Mother Pukka says "maybe don't publically shame your kid online and call them a twit for not eating their broccoli", FOD calls his a rat for jumping in puddles?

Reactions: 33

I don't know what would be worse.. Telling them to run away for content or really having no control at all over them.. I know we see only 1% of their life... But it really looks like they don't listen at all and know no boundaries... I know they are young and I am not particularly strict myself but watching how they run away in shops, act up at bed time makes me uncomfortable ... If that's normal, that is bad parenting. Hope for the sake of the twins (and even their parents), it's not always like this.

Reactions: 11
Everything.
Is that someone saying, please be a shite parent so I can laugh? duck if the kids are raised to be happy as long as some random can laugh at their phone before they scroll onto the next vid. Jeeso.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Same! Would say I only ever followed them because (when I thought about it truthfully) of the adorable twins. I became a mum, followed all the textbook Instamum accounts, spent time trying to engage with them, commenting, over sharing my daughters first year and buying stuff I didn’t need...matching tops with my daughters name and mama on (CHRIST, worn once), strong girls club stuff (ok I actually quite like those still 🤣).

Took me a long time to see through it all but I worry particularly about more vulnerable first-time mums who spend those long or late night feeds scrolling Instagram. I’m sure I will do the same if I have another, but hopefully will buy less and be viewing it with a pinch of salt
Same, the accounts, the merch, the whole bit because it's quite lonely being on mat leave with all your mates still working and no money to meet them for a coffee anyway. My daughter is the same age as the twins so I suppose that was kind of my check in to see if things were 'normal' (sleeping through, feeding, screaming etc) but I actually never used insta much before I had my daughter so it was the instamums that brought me on to the whole platform.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.