MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find a bit interesting is her book is still selling quite well and is one of the top pregancy books on amazon.

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 585 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#3 in Pregnancy & Childbirth
#3 in Baby Development
#13 in Motherhood

Where as his

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 198,353 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#163 in Siblings & Sibling Rivalry
#2233 in Love, Sex & Marriage Humour
#412 in Fatherhood

Her book is evergreen while his is just a cashgrab. I do wonder if the publishers actually make anything on these cashgrab Instagrammers books.

Reactions: 6
yeah, I definitely think the game's up for them both. Clemmie clung onto the midwife aspect as her core USP but it was getting so diluted. He's an absolute tool and needs her to make him seem less of a knob. A previous poster was right, when you look at an account with more substance such as MP it's really clear. She has a core role/priority and used insta to further that career and not as the centre of everything.

Reactions: 7
What I find a bit interesting is her book is still selling quite well and is one of the top pregancy books on amazon.

#3 in Baby Development
#13 in Motherhood

Where as his

#412 in Fatherhood

Her book is evergreen while his is just a cashgrab. I do wonder if the publishers actually make anything on these cashgrab Instagrammers books.
Thank you for the links - can we please take a moment to look at how much younger he looked AND the fact he suggests kids took away HIS privacy? Lmaoooo you can literally see the shadow of the vulture honing in on his little cash cows in the last vid!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

#3 in Baby Development
#13 in Motherhood

Where as his

#412 in Fatherhood

Yes, the publishers do make a lot of money.

I can only imagine that a good chunk of people buying her book might not completely know who she is.

Her book is so rubbish as well. There’s so many wonderful books about pregnancy and birth people could be reading instead. What a shame

They are really nothing without each other on insta as that was part of their attraction - no pics of clemmie since Xmas as that was testing the waters... didn't go well so she prob won't reappear for a long while!

Reactions: 1
I’d put money on them being gifted but was this an undisclosed ad for Bobux? Maybe it’s a tactic they’ve come up with to go low key for a while? Makes me wonder if he may have been doing this with other things lately? The grammatical mistakes make Bobux and FOD a perfect match!
The more I think.about it, the more I think this is some sort of AD and they are trying to be "crafty" 🤔

Reactions: 3
Apparently their boots are actually waterproof! Wtf? Is this an undisclosed ad do we think?
View attachment 74700View attachment 74701

You’ve just given him so much free content 🤣
Someone intelligent responded that their feet are also waterproof. So worst case if this pathetic tit show wasnt made up (it is) if he had *really* gone to the beach with his kids in porous shoes and no wellies (hint: he forgot wellies cos this didn't happen) then any normal person would have let their kids on the sand barefoot.

What. An. Absolute. 🥗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine this being a great ad for Bobux though. He hasn’t named the brand has he? As someone else has said already, they’ve had to point out in the comments that the shoes are waterproof. I definitely think these last 2 posts are desperate attempts to get new brands on board.

Is Clemmie coming back?! Have we decided she isn’t publicly just on her private account? Has she changed the name again? Can’t find the orange satsuma account?

Edit: she’s changed the name back to winks_howard - she’s actually deranged!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her book is so rubbish as well. There’s so many wonderful books about pregnancy and birth people could be reading instead. What a shame
Yeah I couldn’t finish it. I stupidly bought her baby journal too 🙈. It was so awful I only got to about 20 weeks on it. Started asking about maternity bra shopping, asking how big a size did I need to get and how my boobs were feeling. I was having a boy so I actually wrote ‘I don’t think my son is going to want to read about his mums boobs!’ Closed the things and shoved it in a drawer never to be seen again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of the book, would you believe Kate Lawler in her podcast with MOD referred to her as ..”world renowned author and podcaster..”. Come on!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.