MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me cringeeee!!! “What a crazy night” dancing alone at the back of an event. When he spins around and it’s all empty beside him. I’m dead.
Yes the spinning around made me cringe too! Must look like such a loser videoing himself. Just don’t get what Ethiad will get out of this. Maybe one of his fan girls will see it and think must do this F1 weekend next year....oh no, not got a spare £50k lying around!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is being vulgar and crass. Imagine being married to that self entitled gross twerp. Poor Gimmie
It’s really something isn’t it? They are both as bad as each other and a very interesting example of what can happen to people who ‘seem’ to have it all. They got lots of followers based on their likeability and relatability. The normal juggle of life/work/kids. And they are so far removed from this and both such huge consumers. So materialistic and wasteful. The house ‘reno’ is really shocking in a way. I can understand the excitement of putting your stamp on your new home, but if it’s all gifted does it give the same joy and satisfaction as budgeting and working for it. Watching the unmumsy actually renovate a house and live in it compared to lining up the freebies and working out which room they’ll go in, free kitchens, bathrooms, beds. It doesn’t seem to produce the same happiness and joy. I feel this about Martha's house as well. Her old house was beautiful and you could tell she loved it. I really don’t get the same feeling about the new house.
The oDs have been consumed with stuff, their whole lives swallowed up and they are barely recognisable as the stunning couple they were.
He used to preach about getting back to basics. Touching base with his kids by going camping. Telling others how to parent. But now his me special time is being flown to Abu Dhabi for 3 days and running around F1. It’s not even a trip of a lifetime, it’s just an essential ‘me treat’. Who even are you Simon?
C323032E-48A7-4DFA-91C0-F537A4CE2214.jpeg
ABE44C38-911D-4F1C-97FE-C9EA32F2FF51.jpeg
E1E007BF-31F2-4D7B-83A2-3109E655AAA5.jpeg
D39FBAB1-85E5-4FFA-B3BA-8C41C56A86BB.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Can I just say that it IS possible to have your life sorted and to be financially well off? I am and so are the majority of our friends and familiy. We all have our own companies or good jobs, we own nice houses and cars, go on multiple vacations or breaks, we can provide our children with all the niceties and still be loving, supportive and well-providing parents. It is not all black and white, it is not 'them against us', there are many shades of grey and just because somone is beter off than others, through normal work, does not mean we are worse parents. The only major difference with the likes of MOD and FOD is that we are not on social media, at all. And our children are not on social media, not through us but also not on their own (mine are 17 and 14 and besides Snapchat they do nothing that lasts).

I find the whole 'nobody has lifes like that' to be unfounded.
Agreed, less holidays now two are in University (hoping to keep them as debt free as possible). Hard work, no freebies and a very contented life.

Reactions: 10
Can I just say that it IS possible to have your life sorted and to be financially well off? I am and so are the majority of our friends and familiy. We all have our own companies or good jobs, we own nice houses and cars, go on multiple vacations or breaks, we can provide our children with all the niceties and still be loving, supportive and well-providing parents. It is not all black and white, it is not 'them against us', there are many shades of grey and just because somone is beter off than others, through normal work, does not mean we are worse parents. The only major difference with the likes of MOD and FOD is that we are not on social media, at all. And our children are not on social media, not through us but also not on their own (mine are 17 and 14 and besides Snapchat they do nothing that lasts).

I find the whole 'nobody has lifes like that' to be unfounded.
I completely agree with your point and it sounds similar to where Simon and Clemmie we’re headed before Instagram took off, both had good jobs and a lovely home. I do think there are a huge numbers of people that haven’t had life turn out like that for many different reasons but I think that is why Clemmie and Simon were so liked, Is because whilst wealthy it seemed almost attainable (on some level) or at least relatable in terms of normal life. There are a lot of people with comfortable lives but there are also a lot of people who’s life is nothing like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I completely agree with your point and it sounds similar to where Simon and Clemmie we’re headed before Instagram took off, both had good jobs and a lovely home. I do think there are a huge numbers of people that haven’t had life turn out like that for many different reasons but I think that is why Clemmie and Simon were so liked, Is because whilst wealthy it seemed almost attainable (on some level) or at least relatable in terms of normal life. There are a lot of people with comfortable lives but there are also a lot of people who’s life is nothing like that.
I think we can all agree that putting your family life on scoial media, and to that extent, is not the way to go. Nobody could pay me enough to even contemplate that.

It happens for different people at different times. I'm 29 now and I've grafted pretty hard and things are only just starting to fall into place for me.
I am 48 now and we only bought our house a mere 12 years ago. Yes we are well off now but it all came together after the age of 35, before that it was renting, a second hand car, Ikea flatpack furniture, H&M clothes and one 2-week vacation per year.

Reactions: 8
I still don't get how they feel comfortable holding their phone at arms length and talking into it!??

I don't think I could do it, even for a #gifted boot, basin or business class trip. I would feel a total twit!

Surely people around them are also thinking wtf, also I'd hate to he caught in the background of it.

I do think commenting on the uni friend is a bit harsh. He isn't asking to be splashed everywhere and so he isn't really "fair game", i guess he just has to be shown so Fodders doesn't look like a complete loner, although he could have strapped his phone into it's own business class seat...but then he couldn't film.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The unmumsy mum’s Reno looks like pure hell (I appreciate her reno reflects the reality of what a reno is like for 99% of the public). She’s amazing in how her and her family are coping. Living like that with 3 children and doing so much of it themselves, is not for the faint hearted.

In relation to the previous post about losing the joy when everything is gifted... the MOD/FOD move to Thanet and subsequent reno reminds me of other instagrammer family The Michalaks. They used to be relatable in a small flat in London. They spent over a million (I think) on an amazing house in bath. They’ve seemingly moved away from all friends in London and have gifted reno’d the fuc* out of this amazing Bath house (all farrow and ball dark blues ....you get the idea). Finally once the reno was all finished, they’ve now done an update YouTube video saying they aren’t happy in the house and want to leave. It’s “too dark” apparently and doesn’t suit them as a family. It was meant to be a forever home I understand. They did a load of YouTube videos looking round various houses til they found their “perfect” home. All this money and gifted stuff just isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. Once you factor in stamp duty and things I wonder if they’ve even made that much of a profit on the reno? Will have to see how much the house sells for compared to purchase price I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s really something isn’t it? They are both as bad as each other and a very interesting example of what can happen to people who ‘seem’ to have it all. They got lots of followers based on their likeability and relatability. The normal juggle of life/work/kids. And they are so far removed from this and both such huge consumers. So materialistic and wasteful. The house ‘reno’ is really shocking in a way. I can understand the excitement of putting your stamp on your new home, but if it’s all gifted does it give the same joy and satisfaction as budgeting and working for it. Watching the unmumsy actually renovate a house and live in it compared to lining up the freebies and working out which room they’ll go in, free kitchens, bathrooms, beds. It doesn’t seem to produce the same happiness and joy. I feel this about Martha's house as well. Her old house was beautiful and you could tell she loved it. I really don’t get the same feeling about the new house.
The oDs have been consumed with stuff, their whole lives swallowed up and they are barely recognisable as the stunning couple they were.
He used to preach about getting back to basics. Touching base with his kids by going camping. Telling others how to parent. But now his me special time is being flown to Abu Dhabi for 3 days and running around F1. It’s not even a trip of a lifetime, it’s just an essential ‘me treat’. Who even are you Simon?
View attachment 61411View attachment 61412View attachment 61413View attachment 61414
This is batshit crazy. When you compare this with how he is now, it's like his kids have just become a money-making asset above anything else. When do you reckon he last did something like this with them?

Its all just wrong wrong wrong.

Reactions: 7
The unmumsy mum’s Reno looks like pure hell (I appreciate her reno reflects the reality of what a reno is like for 99% of the public). She’s amazing in how her and her family are coping. Living like that with 3 children and doing so much of it themselves, is not for the faint hearted.

In relation to the previous post about losing the joy when everything is gifted... the MOD/FOD move to Thanet and subsequent reno reminds me of other instagrammer family The Michalaks. They used to be relatable in a small flat in London. They spent over a million (I think) on an amazing house in bath. They’ve seemingly moved away from all friends in London and have gifted reno’d the fuc* out of this amazing Bath house (all farrow and ball dark blues ....you get the idea). Finally once the reno was all finished, they’ve now done an update YouTube video saying they aren’t happy in the house and want to leave. It was meant to be a forever home I understand. All this money and gifted stuff just isn’t what it’s cracked up to be.
Totally agree her reno looks horrendous!! Bless her. I’ve actually thought surely it doesn’t have to be THAT hard on you all!

Simon 100% enjoys his drugs.
To be fair to Simon, I think that is all natural.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Out of all the crap he posted he didnt mention the amazing Killers once .... Slymon you knob
7F045188-1377-4EAD-A1FC-47B6DA3A971E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A lot of his stories are gone. In one still there he told the airline that they 'nailed it' - nailed making him ecstatic? Bless. He so deserved it. What the hell are the airline getting out of this. Anyone thought of leaving comments on the insta account of the airline?
Out of all the crap he posted he didnt mention the amazing Killers once .... Slymon you knob View attachment 61435
He did mention them. But it was in his stories.

Reactions: 5
MODs IG account has gone. There's no reason I'd have been blocked, I only ever liked posts and never commented.

Anyone else see her account?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.