MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Me too dammit, and then finally did. It’s her profile, to the right of him, white scarf on her head. Gawd help me
Someone take screen shot. I'm getting dizzy trying to find Geri. 🤣 All her hanging out in pit stops paid off..

Edit thank you!

Any reason to post this performance from Geri that always cheers me up. The woman that with no irony says she likes to sign so deaf fans can enjoy her music 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s really boring and they are influencers and don’t give a tit, but I am kind of appalled and revolted at the greed, waste and ignorance of such a trip. To go for such a short trip, as a treat. All that travelling. And then all those cars. Consuming fuel, consuming wealth, consuming the planet. So indulgent. Really tasteless.
Yes, this! I priced it up for OH 40th Bday as he’s a big F1 fan and even with bog standard flights, tickets and accommodation nowhere near it was going to be about £5k. I reckon FODs trip would prob be 10 times that as it’s all premium!
Ps I know nothing about F1 or that country is bog standard but I meant the cheapest/economy side!

Reactions: 5
Yes, this! I priced it up for OH 40th Bday as he’s a big F1 fan and even with bog standard flights, tickets and accommodation nowhere near it was going to be about £5k. I reckon FODs trip would prob be 10 times that as it’s all premium!
Ps I know nothing about F1 or that country is bog standard but I meant the cheapest/economy side!
What he’s had free must cost an average person an obscene amount. I can’t believe his ad will get that much return? It would be interesting to know.
Regarding the trip and Clemmie’s to paris, if I take off my cynical sarcastic hat, which clearly upsets newbies, I’d say the trip was a planned ad for them as a couple and it’s his brother and dream trip. It became obvious the media storm was too crazy for Clemmie to risk the ad, and some local mums had a planned trip which they invited her on. She’s gone as she would’ve been going away anyway and childcare arranged. And I’d imagine their families encouraged them both to go. I’d also warrant watching FOD and new father of twins on their luxury trip is a bit unpleasant for Clemmie. But I do think she knew the photos of her would get out and she probably wants people to know that while Simon is away, so is she.
I have no issue with either of them being away or what they wear (although clearly FOD needs some clothes sent through fast and we all hope she has both boots on 😜) but I would question their relatability and whether they are in true need of a break!

Reactions: 14
Rachel ( the one that has a thread slagging off FOD on twitter) had a birthday party thrown for her with this present lol 🤷‍♀️

She’s obviously on here too because everything posted here makes it onto her twitter - so, hi rachel, you’re doing gods work hun.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What he’s had free must cost an average person an obscene amount. I can’t believe his ad will get that much return? It would be interesting to know.
Regarding the trip and Clemmie’s to paris, if I take off my cynical sarcastic hat, which clearly upsets newbies, I’d say the trip was a planned ad for them as a couple and it’s his brother and dream trip. It became obvious the media storm was too crazy for Clemmie to risk the ad, and some local mums had a planned trip which they invited her on. She’s gone as she would’ve been going away anyway and childcare arranged. And I’d imagine their families encouraged them both to go. I’d also warrant watching FOD and new father of twins on their luxury trip is a bit unpleasant for Clemmie. But I do think she knew the photos of her would get out and she probably wants people to know that while Simon is away, so is she.
I have no issue with either of them being away or what they wear (although clearly FOD needs some clothes sent through fast and we all hope she has both boots on 😜) but I would question their relatability and whether they are in true need of a break!
I bet the average person couldn’t even get into where he got at the F1 if he was hanging out with Geri etc! When I scrolled down the price list of tickets it was ££££ to get into any lounge/hospitality type places. So galling a twit like that got it for free!

Reactions: 6
Bernie could be FoFoD.
A pair with smugness that could be genetic.

Reactions: 5
Looks like MODs account has completely gone now... doesn’t come up in search like it was earlier ...
However if you use the #clemmie Hooper it comes up with all the recent links to magazine articles about her nom de plume Alice #theres no hiding on the internet

Reactions: 3
His profile pic is just him and the girls and her private one is her walking away in a hotel with her bag and some shopping alone.

foreshadowing much :(

Reactions: 3
So this brother he's flown out to see.... Is this the same brother he slagged off on Instagram for getting the girls hamsters for Christmas!?!?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a 23 year old girl and used to follow Clemmie before I realised I could never be her in my 30s and it's an realistic dream to achieve. As any young person I would like to figure my life out and be financially, emotionally and mentally mature and stable in your 30s or even older but this whole saga has made me realise that these people don't have their tit together as much as we think they do.

On another note I would be so so mortified if my parents had Instagram profiles so public. I would be extremely embarrassed to have Simon as my dad. He is not cool or funny. He is so silly, immature and dangerous.

I feel so scared for those poor girls because strangers like me who they have never ever even heard of or never will in future have seen every inch of their home. Anyone can search on internet everything about them. 1 million followers on Instagram means 1 million people who know everything about those poor little girls. I know exactly the kitchen that Anya walks in to get her cereal from etc and that's so scary. I really hope those girls stay safe.

Also I know so many young people and teenagers these days who have so many issues because social media shows unrealistic expectations and lifestyles etc that no one can ever accomplish. It makes you feel so inadequate in yourself. I'm not wishing ill but I would be very very surprised if these girls don't have any issues growing up. It's so hard to be a teenager in today's age and having parents like these two doesn't help.

I'm so surprised that they have both left their children and gone away again. There is nothing wrong in going away without kids but after everything that has happened recently, I am sure her kids are hurt and upset or would be at least shaken. In such a difficult and sensitive situation you want your mum. You don't want to wake up with your mum in Paris.

Also who goes on so many holidays a year? Another thing to make people so tit. It's not normal to have such a lavish and extravagant lifestyle. Well you could if you are a celebrity though

Reactions: 30
I just checked and her handle is totally gone. Wow.
Is she gone completely? Hadn’t she done this in the past too and you couldn’t find her handle but she came back a couple of weeks later?
Are we sure she hasn’t deactivated her account?

Also, I get it was a freebie, and we don’t really know how are things in their family right now, but if things are tough, which he alluded in his post post the “revelation“ and by Clemmie leaving Instagram, what kind of caring, responsible adult individual leaves their spouse and family to watch an F1 race?

Reactions: 6
I’m perhaps a bit precious first (and second and third) born BUT the first weekend in December is so special for families. Putting the decorations up, getting into the Christmas spirit, maybe a trip to Father Christmas. Those girls who have two parents, away on separate holidays, while left (presumably) in the care of grandparents. The lifestyle isn’t worth it - quality time over big grey/pink houses for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.