MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate, you literally JUST got back from a trip to Japan for the sodding rugby world cup. Really not living in the real world anymore are ya.
He’s really not! #sayyesmore like this is some kind of an experience most of us pass up and say “no thanks” because we’re obviously nowhere near as fun and in the moment as CrAzY sImOn 🤪 PLEASE.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surprised he's not wearing a Tshirt saying Because I'm Worth It.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Sometimes I need to do something for me’ is he having an absolute bleeping laugh? He is constantly doing/being gifted things just for him oh he is a complete wanker come back MOD all is forgiven
What irks me most about this is that he probably has many followers that dream of doing something like this, but will likely never have the means to do so. Especially claiming something like needing to do this for yourself when for most parents that's probably going to be having a tit in peace and doing a face mask.
Its just so unrealistic and unrelatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What irks me most about this is that he probably has many followers that dream of doing something like this, but will likely never have the means to do so. Especially claiming something like needing to do this for yourself when for most parents that's probably going to be having a tit in peace and doing a face mask.
Can you imagine how those girls will grow up when they have parents with this attitude? that they should get special gifts/holidays etc just for doing what millions of people do everyday 🤷‍♀️ the sense of entitlement is breathtaking

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine how those girls will grow up when they have parents with this attitude? that they should get special gifts/holidays etc just for doing what millions of people do everyday 🤷‍♀️ the sense of entitlement is breathtaking
Theyll just have such a warped sense of reality

Reactions: 8
God I wish I had money and friends to go LITERALLY ANYWHERE with. These people don’t know how lucky they are.

Reactions: 12
Totally - it is infuriating that this is billed as an #ad with it seemingly therefore being an accessible holiday for everyone. I bet you could count on the fingers of one hand the number of FOD groupies who could afford that. Thus not really an ad but a freebie for someone famous for being famous that would be much more deserved for someone who doesn’t have the luxury of doing something for themselves every five minutes. Interestingly a look at his mum’s insta shows she and Gimme’s mum were totally in the freeloading gang - bragging about free trips to festivals, Queens tennis etc. They must be gutted that half of the freebie gravy train has disappeared (at least for a while). Their ethical lifestyle from last Christmas seems to have disappeared now the sound bite is done.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Totally - it is infuriating that this is billed as an #ad with it seemingly therefore being an accessible holiday for everyone. I bet you could count on the fingers of one hand the number of FOD groupies who could afford that. Thus not really an ad but a freebie for someone famous for being famous that would be much more deserved for someone who doesn’t have the luxury of doing something for themselves every five minutes. Interestingly a look at his mum’s insta shows she and Gimme’s mum were totally in the freeloading gang - bragging about free trips to festivals, Queens tennis etc. They must be gutted that half of the freebie gravy train has disappeared (at least for a while). Their ethical lifestyle from last Christmas seems to have disappeared now the sound bite is done.
His Mother totally wants to milk a little of the Insta fame, she uses his moniker as part of her title😲.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
His Mother totally wants to milk a little of the Insta fame, she uses his moniker as part of her title😲.
And calls her husband FoFod. She’s a part time accountant according to her bio as well as a full time house renovator, just like MoD. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Sometimes I need to do something for me’ is he having an absolute bleeping laugh? He is constantly doing/being gifted things just for him oh he is a complete wanker come back MOD all is forgiven
“I can’t thank etihad enough...” Blah, blah bleeping blah - GET OVER YOURSELF you moron. Look around you in the real world.

FoFod😆😆😆.

No wonder Clemmie didn’t want to move her family back to Bristol , I sense a bit of Marie in Judith Hooper Haydens (Everybody Loves Raymond; for the kids)

😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol I really wouldn’t worry! It’s just a bit of banter and piss taking on a gossip site!! I wear a coat and a boot too 🤣
I hope you wear more than one boot GreyWolf. Can’t have you getting frostbite on your paws 🥶

• Haha
  • Heart
Please do not moderate the thread. - Please read our rules and why they're important
This might be the process that MOD is living through and fair enough. So I reckon she'll be back, but could be in any shape of form, could be 6 months could be a year, could be less!

On another note, I know there's a 'rave about section' but can we not always tell people to go there every time some one does say anything in favour of MOD or in disagreement to the negative comments. Occasionally, someone might say something to disagree and that's fine isn't it, doesn't mean they love MOD just means they see that one thing in a different light and it's not always them trying to shut it down. Obviously, if the same people go on a crusade to defend every negative comment and start arguments with everyone that's different, but just one or favourable comments made can be constructive, and I feel they shouldn't be told to go to the race section just because of that. That is all.. As you were 😘
I tell people to hit report if they are arguing against a comment or telling people what they should comment. And the same applies with your point, at the end of the day the rules state you can’t tell people what you think they should post so technically you are now to moderate the thread. If people want to answer ‘go make a rave thread’ then they absolutely can, and if you don’t like it, or think it shouldn’t be said in that case, hit report. We cannot tell others what we think they should post 😊
(Edited to add- not trying to be a dick, but those are the rules and these threads are very pleasant, I once said something almost kind about Mrs Meldrum on her threads and was practically eaten alive. At the end of the day, on a rave thread you could discuss positive aspects, here I guess the threads would slowly die if they actually started to be decent people and parents as there’d be nothing to talk about 🥴)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.