MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always does the ‘doing something for myself’ bollocks. He isn’t doing ‘it’ though, it’s being done for him courtesy of rich companies and corporations like Dove, Etihad or a snowboarding trip company. He just turns up, flies over and enjoys the freebie.

Slimy git.
This goes to show he lacks complete self awareness and is an ultra narcissist. It appears that he knew about it for 2 months and *needed* to hide it from his brother. His brother’s girlfriend was probably working with Eithiad to arrange flights too, and they seem to be F1=sponsors too. His brother’s previous girlfriend, as gleaned from FoD’s mother’s account, also worked for F1. FoD’s mother calls her husband FoFoD. 😖. FoD is the spit of his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel really stupid now. I'm SO sorry. Thank god it's ok to wear a coat. I thought this would be my last winter on this earth! 🥶
Lol I really wouldn’t worry! It’s just a bit of banter and piss taking on a gossip site!! I wear a coat and a boot too 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
FoD’s mother’s account is @judithhooper_haydens. So I guess Slymon has a double barrelled name really.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FoD’s mother’s account is @judithhooper_haydens. So I guess Slymon has a double barrelled name really.
They missed a trick there. As she was Howard. They could’ve been the
Hooper-Haydens-Howard’s
Sounds incredible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There are more important things to discuss like how come FOD is talking about how he deserves to do something for himself once in a while when he just got back from Japan. For us mere mortals doing something for ourselves is having a cup of tea and a biscuit without a small child screaming at us!
Yes - the whole I deserve this, sometimes you have to do something for you ... it’s like sod off, FOD with your ‘gifted’ luxury breaks away - it’s not like you’re on your knees with the drudgery of life. Wake up to yourself !

Reactions: 16
Woah, I was being sarky. I have real issues with her in terms of the way she did the MOD thing alongside the midwifery thing and I think that was very wrong. It was also terrible to slag off people who trusted her. It's extremely upsetting that so many POC feel so betrayed and vulnerable. I also think it's ridiculous to talk yourself up by pretending to be someone else. That's childish too.

But I do not have a problem with her being in Paris or Scunthorpe or on the Isle of Man and having photos taken with friends. Most of all I have absolutely no objections whatsoever to her having a fringe, wearing a hat, coat and single (if you insist) boot. Do I need to hand myself into the local police station for having this view, because I'm sorry but I genuinely don't understand the big issue with wearing a coat in winter. I have bigger problems to worry about.
And here's the thing - just because you don't have a problem with her, doesn't mean other people won't. And this is the platform to voice opinion, whether you agree with it or not. So please stop shutting people down.

She has lied to hundreds of thousands of followers, exploited her children for monetary gain, behaved appallingly towards friends and family and appears to be as bold and brazen as ever, with absolutely no genuine remorse shown.

If that angers some of us here, so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Came here to ask this! Not been keeping up with the threads recently but I can’t find her either x
Deactivated it. She wouldn't dare delete it and risk losing her huge instaflock followers, or the blue tick she's not worthy of having.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Maybe it was a something planned months ago and she still had to go? Maybe needed to cheer herself up? I thought from above Tattle Screenshots it was a genuine trip with friends, but now it seems that it is an instamum trip? And DLAM and CT are commenting on one of people who is with MOD, so maybe they all all still mates, but Clemmie is just taking an insta break? She can still have an insta nose through her personal account or Gas and Air account so not completely gone. I reckon she'll be back once the furore has potentially died down. At least it's good to see that some of the instafleecers haven't all completely turned their back on her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it was a something planned months ago and she still had to go? Maybe needed to cheer herself up? I though from above Take Screenshots it was a genuine trip with friends, but now it seems that it is an instamum trip? And DLAM and CT are commenting on o e of people who is with MOD, so maybe they all all still mates, but Clemmie is just taking an insta break? She can see if she wants to through her personal and Gas and Air account?
I noticed the comments from Clemmie’s mates.

Reactions: 2
This might be the process that MOD is living through and fair enough. So I reckon she'll be back, but could be in any shape of form, could be 6 months could be a year, could be less!

On another note, I know there's a 'rave about section' but can we not always tell people to go there every time some one does say anything in favour of MOD or in disagreement to the negative comments. Occasionally, someone might say something to disagree and that's fine isn't it, doesn't mean they love MOD just means they see that one thing in a different light and it's not always them trying to shut it down. Obviously, if the same people go on a crusade to defend every negative comment and start arguments with everyone that's different, but just one or favourable comments made can be constructive, and I feel they shouldn't be told to go to the race section just because of that. That is all.. As you were 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.