MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Come on Winks! You can do it’
‘Just do it Winksy my love, we are all here for you’
Taking pictures, to post on our Instagram! You are so brave, Clemmie, I just couldn’t do that myself..click..click..pout..click!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm glad that Clemmie has gone for good because now we can focus all of our hatred onto Simon who is easily one of the worst people on instagram! And he just keeps providing the material!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
.. but my reaction to photos of her with fringe off, hat on, yet another coat, a boot and a collective mama pose is just 🤦🏻‍♀️😆🤢. You’re so predictable and self adoring Clemmie.
So she's got a fringe, is wearing a hat, coat and boots in winter and is in a photo with some friends. I did all these things this morning. I had no idea that made me 'predictable and self adoring'. I thought it was normal.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So she's got a fringe, is wearing a hat, coat and boots in winter and is in a photo with some friends. I did all these things this morning. I had no idea that made me 'predictable and self adoring'. I thought it was normal.
You’re right it should have read:
‘fringe off, hat on, yet another statement Coat and a boot’ for reference if you are a MOD supporter you need to be aware she has NO fringe, its ‘off’ she’s growing it out. And it’s ‘a boot’ not boots. So she won’t be happy with your interpretation of my words.

And then a separate sentence, because it’s a statement.

You are so predictable and self adoring Clemmie.

Hope that clears things up.

You carry on with your coat and hat and as long as you're not flogging your family and getting a gifted house while you pose on the gram, I’m sure no one will think you predictable and self adoring.
Meanwhile if you have a problem with a post, hit report, or head over to rave and start a Clemmie thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm glad that Clemmie has gone for good because now we can focus all of our hatred onto Simon who is easily one of the worst people on instagram! And he just keeps providing the material!
I was looking at his posts just now and he really does have the smuggest face a human can possess he is insufferable- just watching F1 and hoping I don’t see his gormless face on the grid 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woah, I was being sarky. I have real issues with her in terms of the way she did the MOD thing alongside the midwifery thing and I think that was very wrong. It was also terrible to slag off people who trusted her. It's extremely upsetting that so many POC feel so betrayed and vulnerable. I also think it's ridiculous to talk yourself up by pretending to be someone else. That's childish too.

But I do not have a problem with her being in Paris or Scunthorpe or on the Isle of Man and having photos taken with friends. Most of all I have absolutely no objections whatsoever to her having a fringe, wearing a hat, coat and single (if you insist) boot. Do I need to hand myself into the local police station for having this view, because I'm sorry but I genuinely don't understand the big issue with wearing a coat in winter. I have bigger problems to worry about.

Reactions: 23
Currently doing a reno on my attic room to make it into boyfriend's work space. Tell me, is this grey classy or grey tacky like Mrs Hinch? (1st coat only so far hence patchiness)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was looking at his posts just now and he really does have the smuggest face a human can possess he is insufferable- just watching F1 and hoping I don’t see his gormless face on the grid 🤨
I’m watching it too, isn’t Martin Brundle a complete tit , barging into conversations for a chat when he sees a famous face , head!

FoD does have a face made for smuggery, I think it’s the teeth and mouth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m definitely not MOD, but if she’s shut her account and isn’t shilling the kids or the £4K sinks anymore and she wants to go to Paris with her mates, I say let her crack on with it. There are more important things to discuss like how come FOD is talking about how he deserves to do something for himself once in a while when he just got back from Japan. For us mere mortals doing something for ourselves is having a cup of tea and a biscuit without a small child screaming at us!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Call me a monster, but I was a bit gutted to see his face in one piece in today's photos as I was convinced the camel was about to bit his nose off! I hope at the very least the camel spat at him!

Reactions: 7
He always does the ‘doing something for myself’ bollocks. He isn’t doing ‘it’ though, it’s being done for him courtesy of rich companies and corporations like Dove, Etihad or a snowboarding trip company. He just turns up, flies over and enjoys the freebie.

Slimy git.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Woah, I was being sarky. I have real issues with her in terms of the way she did the MOD thing alongside the midwifery thing and I think that was very wrong. It was also terrible to slag off people who trusted her. It's extremely upsetting that so many POC feel so betrayed and vulnerable. I also think it's ridiculous to talk yourself up by pretending to be someone else. That's childish too.

But I do not have a problem with her being in Paris or Scunthorpe or on the Isle of Man and having photos taken with friends. Most of all I have absolutely no objections whatsoever to her having a fringe, wearing a hat, coat and single (if you insist) boot. Do I need to hand myself into the local police station for having this view, because I'm sorry but I genuinely don't understand the big issue with wearing a coat in winter. I have bigger problems to worry about.
I really think you missed the joke. Perhaps you werent on earlier threads. For the record I don’t give a flying duck where she is, with whom or what she wears. It’s called a joke 🙄
Essentially it’s kind of an M&S joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course it’s nice that she is ok.The fact that she went on a trip like she doesn’t care is kind of sad.I believe people don’t mind what she or anyone else does on Insta ,advertising,promoting etc.What people are saying is that she and her husband are making money of their children and they don’t even realise or care how horrible that is.

Reactions: 1
I really think you missed the joke. Perhaps you werent on earlier threads. For the record I don’t give a flying duck where she is, with whom or what she wears. It’s called a joke 🙄
Sorry. That's my fault. I apologise. I completely agree with you re: the kids. x

I’m watching it too, isn’t Martin Brundle a complete tit , barging into conversations for a chat when he sees a famous face , head!

FoD does have a face made for smuggery, I think it’s the teeth and mouth.
Martin Brundle bloody does my head in, how he hasn’t been punched out by now I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.