MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone listen to Eye of the storm on Radio 5, it’s also available in podcast form.
Emma Barnett interviews people who have ended up in the eye of the media storm, mainly by accident.

Clemmie would be the perfect guest for it. I would love her to appear on it and take down all the other influencers, she must have some good dirt that she could put out there.

Reactions: 14
It looks like MOD’s account is completely gone now rather than just deactivated! She must have hit the delete button 😲

Reactions: 7
It looks like MOD’s account is completely gone now rather than just deactivated! She must have hit the delete button 😲
DC2E252D-AB1B-4110-969F-196056810EC3.png

I get this. She’s not gone. She won’t lose 600k followers and a blue tick! She’s just deactivated. She’ll be back, supported by her new besties and move on.

With a new handle no doubt Mother_of_all_Trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really don't have a problem with her being in Paris. It could be for a variety of reasons, but she's not a mass murderer. She criticised people anonymously, which is what most of us are doing. I do have issues with some things, but really don't think she should be imprisoned at home. As for being recognised, she's not exactly Meghan Markle! I think 99.999999 etc of the world hasn't got a clue who she is.
There appear to be a few comments like this recently, comparing our commentary here with the actions of MOD. Firstly, they're not remotely comparable and much of what is written on Tattle is constructive and honest. Honesty is not something MOD has ever been familiar with. Secondly, Tattle is not a site where members can shut down the conversation wherever and whenever they want. There is however a 'rave' section for those that wish to avoid the content here, rather than trying to block opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The girl group from Ramsgate she went to Paris with over the weekend all set their Instas on private today.
MOD also changed the name of her private account into „winks_howard“.
Reverted to her maiden name and cutesy nickname for her new besties.

Couldn’t agree more 🙌🏼. Seems like a silly level of nitpicking to pick up on someone needing/wanting to wear glasses. Maybe she’s wearing contacts? Maybe she just likes wearing them, in the same way someone might wear a hat when it’s not really cold. But ultimately who cares?! Seems a bit militant to be judging someone on whether they need to be wearing glasses. 🙄
Not really, it’s one of the trends with young teens at the mo. To buy clear glasses and pose in them. One of mine does it, so it’s odd she doesn’t appear to need glasses except when it suits her.
If she wore contacts she’d be advertising them and laser gifted surgery to go with her gifted teeth.
If you have an issue with a post hit report, that’s what it’s there for.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a bit of a sucker. I’ll admit I until recently harboured hopes of her actually being the lovely midwife I thought she was, who just got a bit big for her boots when instafame went to her head. However her handling of this is awful.
What I would have loved is a hint of her living normal life, with her girls. Being spotted shopping in Sainsbury’s, just being normal. A weekend with her girls. Not just yet more of her bleeping POSING with yet more Mamas on time away, fannying around bleeping France. She’s just always being so cool and so part of something, it’s bleeping tragic. She’s literally just carrying on exactly the same.
In fairness she hasn’t been ‘seen’ for a good few weeks. I’m sure she’s just done many mundane things like shopping in Sainsbury’s there’s just no creepy photos proving that she’s doing it, because let’s face it. It’s pretty mundane. Yes so she’s in Paris, but she’s not actually posting those photos, her ‘mates’ are so she’s not the one shoving it in our faces (for once). She’s obviously going to carry on with life in one way or another and actually it looks like she’s taking on board not being in our faces about it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
nah if you search mother of daughters it doesn’t come up but if you put in Clemmie there it is - she’s not that daft

In fairness she hasn’t been ‘seen’ for a good few weeks. I’m sure she’s just done many mundane things like shopping in Sainsbury’s there’s just no creepy photos proving that she’s doing it, because let’s face it. It’s pretty mundane. Yes so she’s in Paris, but she’s not actually posting those photos, her ‘mates’ are so she’s not the one shoving it in our faces (for once). She’s obviously going to carry on with life in one way or another and actually it looks like she’s taking on board not being in our faces about it.
This is hilarious. Head over to rave thread and start a conversation. Not shoving it in our faces, probably because the NMC are investigating her. She could not give a flying duck what’s said on here. I’m not saying she hasn’t been to Sainsbury’s 😂😂 and wanting creepy photos, I just mean isn’t it funny how the first photo of her is her new mama group, posing for the lols in Instagram photos. And on the contrary, she 100% knew that photo would get out. Of course she did. And her new mamas will be loving the drama and their new roles with The Fallen Saint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus if she’s on holiday in Paris then she’s fine. If she feels ok enough to leave the country then honestly I think she knows it’ll All be ok. I know everyone’s different but why would you risk being seen when everything is so raw?
She didn't expect to be spotted in Paris though and it wasn't announced she wasn't home.

It's a big thing in the UK not so much in an EU country. It makes sense- personally I'd also take a holiday.

This is hilarious. Head over to rave thread and start a conversation. Not shoving it in our faces, probably because the NMC are investigating her. She could not give a flying duck what’s said on here. I’m not saying she hasn’t been to Sainsbury’s 😂😂 and wanting creepy photos, I just mean isn’t it funny how the first photo of her is her new mama group, posing for the lols in Instagram photos. And on the contrary, she 100% knew that photo would get out. Of course she did. And her new mamas will be loving the drama and their new roles with The Fallen Saint.
Spot on!

Reactions: 8
Pandora Paloma, an Intuitive Living Coach (obvs!), is a real-life Ramsgate friend of MODs... she also happens to be in Paris at the moment.
Her page actually looks very uplifting and not fake.

Seems like she is in Paris. Good on her, I reckon. If I'd been through this shitstorm and my husband was publicly effing off for a lads weekend, I'd want a weekend away with some true friends (not just the fake Instamum clique).
It's nice to see her okay.

Reactions: 2
FODs brother works for the F1 too I think

The brother FOD posts about how rarely he gets to see now he moved all the way to Thanet

I can see FODs brothers in his trip photos - most recent set of pics on his grid
Yes, the brother does work for F1 - FoD put in his post. The woman in the picture is his brother’s girlfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There appear to be a few comments like this recently, comparing our commentary here with the actions of MOD. Firstly, they're not remotely comparable and much of what is written on Tattle is constructive and honest. Honesty is not something MOD has ever been familiar with. Secondly, Tattle is not a site where members can shut down the conversation wherever and whenever they want. There is however a 'rave' section for those that wish to avoid the content here, rather than trying to block opinion.
💯

And I think that’s what I mainly have a problem with in all of this... the bare faced hypocrisy of it all. Do as I say not as I do. It’s a running theme through both MODs and FODs posts.

Reactions: 8
Is there a group about Anna eleri hart! I think we should have one ! And she has definitely detached herself completely from mod ! Oh the world of the Instagram meta 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I just imagine her working up the courage to do it after a couple of bottles of pinot noir in some expensive Parisian bar, all her mama squad telling her she's sooooooo brave and inpsiring

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just imagine her working up the courage to do it after a couple of bottles of pinot noir in some expensive Parisian bar, all her mama squad telling her she's sooooooo brave and inpsiring
‘Come on Winks! You can do it’
‘Just do it Winksy my love, we are all here for you’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.