Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for H sometimes.
Its greedy who is doing this to her. Making H look an absolute bleep at every chance she gets. Its horrible and abusive

Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for H sometimes.
Its greedy who is doing this to her. Making H look an absolute bleep at every chance she gets. Its horrible and abusive
I agree. I think Greedy encourages H to eat and drink crap then pose in too tight shorts and bikinis. Not much of a partner showing her up like this to make herself look good. Ugly inside and out is Greedy.

Reactions: 16
For some reason this:
⬇⬇⬇

Screenshot_20240530_234059_Brave.jpg

Is reminding me of this:
⬇⬇⬇
IYKYK! Looks like the same plastic type material. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4122-folded-blue.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally for me, wear what you want as I won’t be giving anyone a second look wether I think they look great or awful, HOWEVER, Harry is contradicting herself by explaining she’s wearing a size 20 top because of ‘big boobs’. It matters not why you’re a size 20 on top and an explanation isn’t required - they’re also ‘big boobs’ because she’s a fat girl and has fat boobs (fat is a descriptive word that shouldn’t offend anyone who is truly body positive and happy in their body) they’re not particularly big for her size and shape.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone have a pic of the bikini bottoms she is advertising please?
I cant see them on this one 🤣🤣
Omg absolutely nobody will have asked where that bikini is from. For a start it’s a bog standard triangle bikini in bog standard blue, you can get that in any shop and secondly, well…. ‘For those asking’ Just nobody’s going to have asked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure Greedy encourages H to wear the too small clothes as she’s spiteful and thinks she looks better next to her. Not much of a relationship is it? H is kidding herself she can fit into a 12/14. I’m that size and do not look like H in a bikini. She also needs a bikini top that support her fat boobs. I love Bravissimo and know I’m properly supported and there’s plenty of other companies that offer the same sort of products. I’m defo not judging her size and if she’s happy that’s fine but I have my doubts she is. She just needs to wear the correct size and wouldn’t look so ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sure Greedy encourages H to wear the too small clothes as she’s spiteful and thinks she looks better next to her. Not much of a relationship is it? H is kidding herself she can fit into a 12/14. I’m that size and do not look like H in a bikini. She also needs a bikini top that support her fat boobs. I love Bravissimo and know I’m properly supported and there’s plenty of other companies that offer the same sort of products. I’m defo not judging her size and if she’s happy that’s fine but I have my doubts she is. She just needs to wear the correct size and wouldn’t look so ridiculous!
Absoluty yes to all this, I'm a 10 and I'm a lot smaller than greedy let alone H!! A family member of mine is a larger lady, and she looks fabulous on the beach with proper fitted bikini that compliments her shape not accentuate all the bits ANY sized woman wouldn't want accentuating!! Like I said I'm a size 10 and I've had a c section and I would HATE to have bikini bottoms digging into my c section making my mum tum hang over the top!! If you're body positive and love your body fine, then don't pretend to be 5 sizes smaller than yourself and stand in the most unflattering poses just to get attention

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why people wear clothes far too small for them.... is it just to be able to say "I wear a small" ?? Yes you might wear a small....but a small doesn't fit you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wearing a size 12 doesn't make you a size 12 . They both look awful in them swim outfits , greedy looks like she's going down the local leisure centre . Iv kindly been deleted now because I mentioned the sale of the house , life's a lot nicer now I'm not seeing her daft annoying irritating frustrating posts , but H is just as annoying now with her half hearted fitness and dad bod comments is she mum or dad ? Someone's confused .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would be absolutely livid if she’d posted photos that included my children on her tacky instagram page. I post absolutely no photos of either of mine online. If someone in the family needs/wants to see a photo i send it to them. As they approach adult hood they can do what they want but at least I know that someone hasn’t taken screenshots of their image, done god knows what to it and then used it for whatever nefarious purposes they have. Sad that Greedy doesn’t care what happens to her own children. Infuriating that she’s happy to post other peoples.

Reactions: 13
I am very much aware the humans come in all shapes and sizes HOWEVER… I’d love to see the ‘for those asking’ about the ill fitting blue bikini Harold is wearing because I was UNinfluenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A plus size body confident lgbtqia+ person I follow has just done a reel on holiday swim wear and my god she looks amazing. The stuff fits properly and is lovely and I’m almost tempted and I haven’t worn swimwear in 25 years! H really needs to look and see how it should be done!

Reactions: 7
A plus size body confident lgbtqia+ person I follow has just done a reel on holiday swim wear and my god she looks amazing. The stuff fits properly and is lovely and I’m almost tempted and I haven’t worn swimwear in 25 years! H really needs to look and see how it should be done!
Are you allowed to share who it is? I’m looking for some new swimwear but sick of looking now! I’m a curvy size 16 and don’t want to end up looking like H. Those bikini bottoms must be so uncomfortable when worn like that.

Reactions: 7
Are you allowed to share who it is? I’m looking for some new swimwear but sick of looking now! I’m a curvy size 16 and don’t want to end up looking like H. Those bikini bottoms must be so uncomfortable when worn like that.
I’m not sure if I’m allowed so that’s why I didn’t! Maybe someone can let me know!

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if I’m allowed so that’s why I didn’t! Maybe someone can let me know!
If they have over 10,000 followers you can mention them
---
Jessontheplussize has a swimwear collection with ITS, people on her thread say that they are good fit etc

Reactions: 4
It’s poppyadams ! It’s on there quite recently as she’s just come back from holiday!!

Reactions: 3
It’s poppyadams ! It’s on there quite recently as she’s just come back from holiday!!
Lmao get out of here. She's a tool 🤣

Edit: pls don't for a second believe that this x2 failed weight loss surgery, camera angle, photoshopped big baby is being truthful about her dress size either. Size 20 my arse.

Edit edit: she has many many threads on here

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I know nothing about her!! But she looked a damn sight better in her swimwear than Harold who is nearer Poppy’s size than a size 12!! It was way more size appropriate too!
---
Lmao get out of here. She's a tool 🤣

Edit: pls don't for a second believe that this x2 failed weight loss surgery, camera angle, photoshopped big baby is being truthful about her dress size either. Size 20 my arse.

Edit edit: she has many many threads on here
[/QUOTE
I’d rather you didn’t diss me on other threads thanks and if you read what I said it was that she just looked amazing which she did. Whoever she is and whatever she’s done I’m not going to take that away from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.