Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know nothing about her!! But she looked a damn sight better in her swimwear than Harold who is nearer Poppy’s size than a size 12!! It was way more size appropriate too!
---
I know H likely isn't a size 12 but she's nowhere near as big as poppy. She's probs a size 26/28+ but claims she's a size 20 cause she only ever buys clothes that fit over her shoulders / have extreme elastication

Reactions: 6
It’s poppyadams ! It’s on there quite recently as she’s just come back from holiday!!
Poppy is a dick! Don’t be fooled by her manipulated photos and videos to make her look smaller than she actually is.
Jess is currently on holiday and showing her outfits etc everyday
---
Lmao get out of here. She's a tool 🤣

Edit: pls don't for a second believe that this x2 failed weight loss surgery, camera angle, photoshopped big baby is being truthful about her dress size either. Size 20 my arse.

Edit edit: she has many many threads on here
You beat me to it 🤣
---
I know H likely isn't a size 12 but she's nowhere near as big as poppy. She's probs a size 26/28+ but claims she's a size 20 cause she only ever buys clothes that fit over her shoulders / have extreme elastication
This 10000x!! H is hell of a lot smaller than Poppy, poppys just good with filters, angles and stretching herself to make her seem like she’s a 14!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks all for the Poppy suggestion. I’ll have a look and if all else fails, it sounds like I could have a new Tattle thread to look at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks all for the Poppy suggestion. I’ll have a look and if all else fails, it sounds like I could have a new Tattle thread to look at 😂
Your in for a treat, there’s 35 threads 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did make me laugh when Poppy was described as “LGBTQIA+”. Poppy is currently “seeing” a NB AFAB person. But she constant hides their face, only shows parts of their body that could be mistaken for a man and we all know that if an actual man showed any interest in her she’d dump her current squeeze as fast as she could. Poppy isn’t LGBTQIA+, she’s desperate for attention and will hook up with anyone who makes her feel wanted. It just happens to currently be this NB person.
Sorry to derail but Poppy is dreadful, not a good role model for the bopo plus size community at all. As othered have said, she’s the queen of angles and photoshopping. She’s not bopo at all.

Reactions: 12
That mouthy witch wouldn't have said a thing if those guys spoke English! Also her kids attitudes just show them for the nasty wee kids they have been raised to be, the faces they pulled, the arms in the air! Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That mouthy witch wouldn't have said a thing if those guys spoke English! Also her kids attitudes just show them for the nasty wee kids they have been raised to be, the faces they pulled, the arms in the air! Apple doesn't fall far from the tree
How the duck did they know she was doing a video?

Reactions: 18
I purposely walk in front of idiots like her when I’m on holiday. They piss me RIGHT off. ‘We’re doing a video’, don’t give a duck mate, it’s a public space.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the duck does she think she is!
Its a public beach and people can walk where ever they like.
No one cares that you're doing a video. Stuck up witch

Reactions: 25
When the ‘we’re having such a great time’ mask slips……….and she did herself dirty by posting it 😂😂 H looked so uncomfortable, laughed at first, then looked genuinely worried, as if she knows it’s gonna ruin the day cos Greeds got wronged 👀

Reactions: 20
When the ‘we’re having such a great time’ mask slips……….and she did herself dirty by posting it 😂😂 H looked so uncomfortable, laughed at first, then looked genuinely worried, as if she knows it’s gonna ruin the day cos Greeds got wronged 👀
I thought this too.

Reactions: 3
I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her, you can see she could be really nasty. I thought it was hilarious those guys walked in their shot. 100% they clocked them doing it and walked over on purpose because they are most likely locals and see all these huns doing it everyday.

Reactions: 15
Just a little reminder that there's 2 pages left of this thread if anyone wants to chuck in a thread suggestion 😁

Reactions: 3
The out takes are hilarious? All I see is a mouthy c*nt! Be grateful it wasn't someone who knows you greedy!!
Mouthy, vile cow. She's definitely not wired right!
Good on those blokes, she thinks it's a flex what she's just posted but the majority of the country bleeping hates these moron instagrammers and they're pathetic self entitlement
It's a beach you stupid cow, a PUBLIC beach not yours and your trampy family's greedy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The out takes are hilarious? All I see is a mouthy c*nt! Be grateful it wasn't someone who knows you greedy!!
Mouthy, vile cow. She's definitely not wired right!
Quick reality check Greedy Guts, if you have to say something is hilarious, chances are, it’s not…..twit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The way the kids reacted was an eye opener 😨 can definitely see the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree. Horrible

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.