Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really baffles me when “influencers” with thousands of followers show their partially naked CHILDREN on their public social media. It’s clearly just for likes and follows to “inflate” their egos. It should be illegal!

Reactions: 17
It really baffles me when “influencers” with thousands of followers show their partially naked CHILDREN on their public social media. It’s clearly just for likes and follows to “inflate” their egos. It should be illegal!
Thread suggestion

Greedy and H are little and large. Large wine, small shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not H with the bad back lugging buggy’s and suitcases around! Bloody hell she’s like a sumo wrestler swinging those bags in the overhead lockers 😂 Harold strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That entire holiday was for content and ads wasn’t it. Nothing was fun or spontaneous and everything was filmed for literal ads. What a horrid way to live and horrific environment to literally use your baby as a sales prop.
---
Also is she not supposed to writing “affiliate link”not Ad for all this gumpf she’s trying to flog through links. It’s not ads.

Reactions: 21
i never understand "family influencers" they genuinely think they are the first to go on holiday or use a certain baby/child product, and dont even get me started on the bleeping weirdos who hang onto ever word and buy the stuff they promote.

Reactions: 8
You just know she wrote all those questions to herself so she could AD everything and get money! Oh god I hate influencers so bleeping much

I hate to do my ex mother in law service but I will over Greedy, the ex MIL was taking 2 kids aged 2 and a baby on regular transatlantic flights by herself back in the early 80’s. All without an influencer giving her any tips, I don’t know how she did it without these Instagrammers 🤣

Reactions: 18
Ooop, the attitude is coming out again. Somebody asks a valid question and she’s biting. 🎣 Don’t do a Q&A if you’re gonna cry about the questions hun xo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ooop, the attitude is coming out again. Somebody asks a valid question and she’s biting. 🎣 Don’t do a Q&A if you’re gonna cry about the questions hun xo
Came on to say the same thing thry asked a questions it wasnt even rude and shes getting the arse like a twit! Shes like a little teenger

Reactions: 13
Sterilising bottles and then using the hot water ( it’s not boiled like she claims) from coffee machines that probably won’t be well maintained and cleaned as they should. Shes an actual idiot.

Reactions: 12
I love it when the mask slips and their true colours show. Hinch ones are classic, esp once the f word comes out, that’s when you know they’ve lost it!!! Greedys best one was when the scamming pensioners scandal was made public and she had 16 odd stories prepared. Passive aggressive responses with a touch of woe is me thrown in for good measure. I can remember watching them live as they were posted. That was one fun night, wish I had the screenshots! Then there was the mothers matter fiasco, she handled it so badly…..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't work out what's worse, standing videoing H putting the buggy in the locker while everyone is trying to settle on the plane or taking a photo of your sick kid to share as content when you get back. They must have spent very little of the holiday chilled out enjoying themselves. It's all a bit tragic really.

‘By far the best thing I thought of’ regarding the collapseable bucket for sterilising bottles. You didn’t think of it though greedy did you? You saw it on social media. I see videos every single day and have done since being pregnant last year, of people reccomending what to take to travel with a baby.. and you’ve seen them too, so you’re copying them to make your affiliate link ads. Bore off! Taking TikTok content to insta and pretending she’s thought of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
The whole holiday looked miserable. Poor kids have ended up unwell in between being made to stand in the heat repeatedly filming stupid videos for their idiotic mother.

Honestly her life makes me so sad for her. Imagine waking up every day and having to endlessly record your whole life and then post beggy adverts and aff links.

As much as I'd bloody love a lottery win - waking up and having a purpose and a career and showing my daughter the rewards of working hard is what keeps me going. I can't imagine the main bulk of my day being recording myself making coffee and then checking if people have clicked on enough amazon shite for me to afford the mortgage this month.

The work is clearly drying up in terms of collabs. She's not relatable in any way compared to when she first started out. They only seem to go on days out or trips if its free. Sold their soul for what?

Thread suggestion
Harold's teeny weeny blue bikini was just a NO an greedys beach rage "I'm making an effin video" true colors they do say, what a boring AD holiday !

OR
Harold's itsy bitsy teeny weeny blue bikini I have to say was 100% the worst AD of the car crash greedys AD holiday !

Reactions: 9
She is just a horrible person with a bad attitude , yeh know she absolutley blocked that woman after her reply 100%

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.