Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stalker**

IMG_2308.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “we have work” 😂😂😂 “sometimes Phoebe wakes at different times” 😂😂😂
Oh, you are so detached from the real world. How about trying to get those 3 kids ready before work for an 8am start after being up 2-3 times through the night with a baby? Then not getting home until after 5pm because you’ve had to run around collecting them from various after school/nursery places. The only peace you ever get is when you at your real job and even then, you’re actually working at that.
BORE OFF and get a bloody grip….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Baldy wee cunt blocked me yesterday for saying it looked great and the new owners were going to be very lucky to have it. Comment deleted and blocked me within an hour! Shame it was my burner account and I can still view the ugly balding scamming cow on my regular account.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
She should be made to refund all the gifted parts of the renovations that was involved as its added value to the house. Sneaky as.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bima6694

Can the next thread title be 'WE DONT KNOW HOW HER KIDS WERE MADE!' so people stop as asking the same questions over and over again?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

liltatling

VIP Member
The rage I feel when these cuntfluencers show their babies in the bath! Let them have their privacy 😔 She might not want 1000s of strangers to know about her birthmarks. I long for the day there are laws about this kind of stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I'm trying to picture that day where she asked H if she could look after Freebie whilst she went out for a bit. THEN H asking where she was going and said oh I'm just off to the beach to film myself in my pjs. Greedy THEN coming back home and spending another hour editing all the footage of her walking to the sea and back numerous times. THEN doing a voice over maybe 20 times to get it right, uploading it THEN replying to comments. Yet her BPD unabled her to change clothes? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ScottishMammy92

The homefluencer thing seems to be running its course.

It was very different a few years ago. People had more disposable income, through lockdowns people were spending time doing DIY and looking for bargains to make home improvements and had time to spend on skincare and beauty regimes. Then along come these seemingly relatable women with pretty normal homes, families, jobs and they grew huge followings. But then the money rolls in and they all buy bigger houses, more lavish holidays, luxury brands. Meanwhile the rest of the country are struck by the COLC and making ends meet is hard enough.

They made themselves unrelatable. It's almost insulting to the people who put them there. Most of them have hit a ceiling and are losing followers and contracts daily.

It just keeps happening. Look at Cardiff Mum...started by making 5 meals for £25 and promoting aldi. Now she's promoting everyone and their dog, jetting off on 25k free holidays and losing followers by the dozen.

Their time is limited. And unless you've been a SSS or Hinch and made millions you best update your CV...

The ones who have given their jobs up and bought into huge mortgages must be panicking. I'd be shocked if she moves to a bigger house...what does she need more space for?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ns93xx

Moaning about having to do solo parenting for one day 😡 most people do it every day whilst their partner goes to work! She hasn’t got a bloody clue.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Hmmm, the fact that it's on the market surely says different, no?
How is it not big enough? Each child has their own bedroom & space. They have 2 working bathrooms im including the shower cupboard downstairs.
They have a large front room.
A front garden that's on the back on a large hill 😆😆😆

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
How can we report this? It’s not on. She’s blatantly advertising 0-6 infant Kendamil and that’s not allowed.
Not to mention the whoring out of her poor baby.
Greedy by name eh……

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it was all planned, bought the house with every intention of getting the work done for free to increase the value by £100k…. Rinse repeat - she will do it again and again until she’s got a mortgage free mansion

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am furious she's playing on mums who might be stressed and worried and wanting to help their poorly upset baby, and she's earning money off it. Lower than low.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Titch tactics

I haven't been on the threads much but I am gobsmacked she is selling. What a lying cow, drip feeding the huns by sending herself that forever house question! Why am I surprised. All that work on the house for someone else. The endless revamps of the kids rooms, she is the most wasteful person ever. When people are struggling to afford to eat of heat she is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Funny how all the mental health days off the gram she has to have, dont seem to affect her when she has ads to post. Fucking fraud she is.
I don't even think she has bipolar. Think she's just a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 29