Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable. She really is the lowest of the low.
That poor child and how she has humiliated him publicly. She was probably pissed. Disgusting

Reactions: 15
She definitely wrote "polo opposites" on purpose for engagement didn't she. Nobody can be that stupid surely? Right? 😬

Reactions: 15
I thought perhaps I was being prude, but honestly it's disgusting
Wooden penis are everywhere in Greece in all the tat shops on key rings and bottle openers etc. all in sight and touch of kids. Yes that’s wrong in my views however what is wrong is her bleeping filming her child touching and holding them and then literally lining him up for having the piss took out of him by his mates. I don’t particularly like that child I think he’s a spoilt brat who is a bully and I am pretty sure he knows what he was doing. He is still a child though and she should be protecting him and guiding him properly. Sick she is in the head.
---
She definitely wrote "polo opposites" on purpose for engagement didn't she. Nobody can be that stupid surely? Right? 😬
She’s always doing tit like that. It’s a bore.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How can she share that she's doing something with children that is basicly to help promote their wellbeing and then share herself exploiting her own child like that?

Reactions: 14
Absolutely revolting 🤢 no depths she won't reach to drum up the views

Hope whoever has given her the part in this cartoon tit has seen this plus whoever has allowed her to be part of the rugby safeguarding.

They should hang their heads in shame
---
Wooden penis are everywhere in Greece in all the tat shops on key rings and bottle openers etc. all in sight and touch of kids. Yes that’s wrong in my views however what is wrong is her bleeping filming her child touching and holding them and then literally lining him up for having the piss took out of him by his mates. I don’t particularly like that child I think he’s a spoilt brat who is a bully and I am pretty sure he knows what he was doing. He is still a child though and she should be protecting him and guiding him properly. Sick she is in the head.
---

She’s always doing tit like that. It’s a bore.
I think both her kids look like horrible, spoiled little horrors but they are just a product of their environment

Reactions: 18
Absolutely revolting 🤢 no depths she won't reach to drum up the views

Hope whoever has given her the part in this cartoon tit has seen this plus whoever has allowed her to be part of the rugby safeguarding.

They should hang their heads in shame
---

I think both her kids look like horrible, spoiled little horrors but they are just a product of their environment
They are absolute bleeping menaces, constantly being told off, the younger one in particular. He's particularly violent, loves to kick footballs in people's faces and bully.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
They are absolute bleeping menaces, constantly being told off, the younger one in particular. He's particularly violent, loves to kick footballs in people's faces and bully.
Well they throw scooters at each others faces and their pathetic 'mother' put the cctv footage on her business instagram page so it obviously runs in the family being a prick

Reactions: 17
There's a forced smile if ever I've seen one - put me right off my breakfast!
Anyone can wear a bikini I'm not body shaming, I'm a curvy girl myself. But why would u wear such a ill fitting bikini & have your beer belly hang over the top?
Health kick pending when she gets back i bet, she will blame trolls for body shaming her.

Reactions: 35
Anyone can wear a bikini I'm not body shaming, I'm a curvy girl myself. But why would u wear such a ill fitting bikini & have your beer belly hang over the top?
Health kick pending when she gets back i bet, she will blame trolls for body shaming her.
They did it on a previous holiday then cried trolls after for engagement
so predictable 🙄

Reactions: 17
Right I'm all for body positivity but I know for a fact she ain't happy like that! Constantly saying on a diet and wanting to do better then posting this! Pathetic
Exactly. If she was happy she wouldn’t be going on her health kicks to lose weight.
I have no problems with size or weight. Each to their own but duck me wear something that fits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
People are commenting saying she looks fabulous. ???? Fabulous??? Really. She looks really unhealthy. Her body screams a very poor diet and a lot of alcohol

Reactions: 25
She wouldve looked better with high waisted bottoms! Notice how Greedy is all covered up though!

Reactions: 28
I really don’t care what people wear but when bellies hang over like that I can never understand how that’s comfy (even with men)
It makes me feel like I can physically feel it if that’s makes sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.