Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title from @DeeSeni Noooo 👏👏👏
1000021781.jpg

Basically she spent the whole of the last thread pimping out poor baby freebie, even stooping so low as to post a pic of her in the shower 😒
Apart from that the only content shes managed consisted of Ads, 'trolling' and the good old mental health card
1000021780.jpg

Freebie summing up how we all feel about the Greedys now....(curtesy of @Tootle Pip Wiz )

Reactions: 17
Thought she was meant to be taking time away, according to Penfold on Sunday. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Yet yesterday she posted 13 stories and a new reel!!!
Can't keep off Insta can she. bleeping attention seeking brick head.

Screenshot_20240319_001753_Brave.jpg

---
New thread title from @DeeSeni Noooo 👏👏👏
View attachment 2823360
Basically she spent the whole of the last thread pimping out poor baby freebie, even stooping so low as to post a pic of her in the shower 😒
Apart from that the only content shes managed consisted of Ads, 'trolling' and the good old mental health card
View attachment 2823350
Freebie summing up how we all feel about the Greedys now....(curtesy of @Tootle Pip Wiz )
Ahhh thank you for the re post, if I was baby Freebie I'd have stayed in the womb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well thats a ad for infant formula if ever I saw one. Which im pretty sure your not allowed to do.
Not allowed to advertise if the formula is for babies under 6 months, unless the rules have changed. She needs to be careful doing that

Reactions: 22
I cannot believe her story has she seriously made out that the baby has got a feed issue so she can make money on recommending people to change bottles and milk?! Having a baby is expensive as it is without having uneducated idiots like her, making money out of recommendations. Is that why she was pushing back on on everything drs was telling her, and why did she not tell the Dr that there was nothing wrong with her baby's skin etc. Prior? This has all been set up to line her pocket!!! Greedy knows no depth!!!!

Reactions: 25
I am furious she's playing on mums who might be stressed and worried and wanting to help their poorly upset baby, and she's earning money off it. Lower than low.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Wow I agree with the above posts. She’s a lowlife bit of scum the way she is using her baby to advertise the formula. Using (or inventing) health problems. Wow. She def needs to be careful regarding advertising it as infant formula has advertising restrictions the stupid balding twit

Reactions: 19
Oh OF COURSE she’s still managing to capitalise on those ad’s even with Phoebe’s reflux.
i couldn’t be on the the last thread because i cannot stand her using that baby for content.
I’ll be back when the kid is 18 and has fucked her mother off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can we report this? It’s not on. She’s blatantly advertising 0-6 infant Kendamil and that’s not allowed.
Not to mention the whoring out of her poor baby.
Greedy by name eh……

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Phoebe is a gorgeous little girl. Feel sorry for her that her parents are such wasters

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How can we report this? It’s not on. She’s blatantly advertising 0-6 infant Kendamil and that’s not allowed.
Not to mention the whoring out of her poor baby.
Greedy by name eh……
I think she can be reported to the ASA and maybe something like trading standards???

Reactions: 9
How many monogrammed items in that nursery? Complete overkill. Are they worried they’ll forget her name? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24