Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t care what people wear but when bellies hang over like that I can never understand how that’s comfy (even with men)
It makes me feel like I can physically feel it if that’s makes sense 😂
I'm the same, and I hate seeing instagrammers kids wearing skinny jeans and adult style clothes, just makes me sad like they must be so uncomfortable and restrictive to play in

Reactions: 10
She wouldve looked better with high waisted bottoms! Notice how Greedy is all covered up though!
Totally agree! I cannot believe any woman, body confident or not, would be happy posing like that. It’s totally staged. She does not look fabulous. She looks unhealthy and I take health over looks any day. She needs to take accountability and start looking after herself. She owes it to those children who will look at her as a role model and I for one, don’t hold out much hope for them right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally agree! I cannot believe any woman, body confident or not, would be happy posing like that. It’s totally staged. She does not look fabulous. She looks unhealthy and I take health over looks any day. She needs to take accountability and start looking after herself. She owes it to those children who will look at her as a role model and I for one, don’t hold out much hope for them right now.
It's OK she's only wearing it so she can link it to an ad 🤬 so bleeping predictable, the ads are relentless

Reactions: 15
Absolutely disgusting!!! Of course he knew what the bottle opener was - what makes it worse is that people on here have mentioned more than once the dark web and how people can take pictures and videos of a child and use AI to alter them it’s like she almost wants her kids to be used like that. I find it all vile she’s vile! Also get a life, get a proper job I’m horrified at what you’ve done in the words of Martha 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
However after seeing Hagrid with her tight bikini bottoms on with her guts and rolls hanging over the top of it I really don’t know how many she’s gonna sell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think everytime H starts on a weight loss kick that Charl deliberately sabotages her. I honestly wouldn't put it past the scheming mare. Is H wearing a dress when they get married?!

Reactions: 12
So H wears a size 20 women's top because of her bewbs but wears a size Small in men's tops. Size 12 in bottoms (even though her belly is bigger than her chest) and wears children's size trainers. Wants to lose weight and be healthier but loves the body she has. Greedy standing next to her pretending she's size 10, covering her SH scars with tattoos, starved herself when she was pregnant to fit into a pair of jeans and claiming her hair loss is down to having Freebie. Battles with self loathing but loves the body she has. Both big drinkers and pick poor food choices yet they are promoting body positivity. Make it make sense 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I really don’t care what people wear but when bellies hang over like that I can never understand how that’s comfy (even with men)
It makes me feel like I can physically feel it if that’s makes sense 😂
I thought exactly same. I can physically feel the tight bottom digging into my c section scar 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
Why is it the ones going on about loving their body and its flaws are always the ones wearing clothes that nowhere near fit them?
Like you can love your big belly and still wear a bikini bottom that isn't at least 3 sizes too small.

Reactions: 19
Penfold is fooling no one, she looks so uncomfortable 😣 but there's no trolling to cry about it clothes that actually fit.

I doubt she'll wear a dress, she'll be in tailored shorts + shirt. It's all about the bride, aka the real lesbian 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So H wears a size 20 women's top because of her bewbs but wears a size Small in men's tops. Size 12 in bottoms (even though her belly is bigger than her chest) and wears children's size trainers. Wants to lose weight and be healthier but loves the body she has. Greedy standing next to her pretending she's size 10, covering her SH scars with tattoos, starved herself when she was pregnant to fit into a pair of jeans and claiming her hair loss is down to having Freebie. Battles with self loathing but loves the body she has. Both big drinkers and pick poor food choices yet they are promoting body positivity. Make it make sense 🤪
Hit he nail on the head👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
Well she needs to go up a size in her bikini top, as half her bust is hanging out the side.

Not body shaming at all, I just feel you should get your correct size if you’re trying to sell a product.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well she needs to go up a size in her bikini top, as half her bust is hanging out the side.

Not body shaming at all, I just feel you should get your correct size if you’re trying to sell a product.
It’s a terrible fit and a terrible style for her body shape. Not fat shaming, I’m a bloody unit! But I would choose something that complimented my shape

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ that photo should’ve come with a trigger warning. F me, if anyone in my family came out with half their tit hanging out the side of the bikini top because it doesn’t fit, the last thing I’d be telling them to do is post a pic of it on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just don’t get why you’d want your fat dangling over your bikini bottoms. It looks so uncomfortable. Pull your bloody bottoms up!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.