Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, a new "follower" of Miss G amd she is very passive aggressive. I feel sorry for H!

Reactions: 9
When she said “you can CLEARLY see we’re doing a video here” sums her up really. Everything for the gram.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is she really that stupid?! She’s just shown a close up of her address and phone number on the cats collar! Does she not check her very poor content before posting?!
Also that video in the airport, very strange there were no other passengers in the background, had she cleared the area to make her crap video? And obviously she owns the beach? 🙄 Stupid woman! Her boys faces on the beach are absolutely furious! Obviously learnt from their mother! 😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jeez, a new "follower" of Miss G amd she is very passive aggressive. I feel sorry for H!
Jesus no need to follow the vile bleep her account is open🤦‍♀️also no need to feel sorry for the equally vile H she is absolutely no innocent ! see perfume scam etc!

• Heart
Thread suggestion
Missgreedyshome
Everything revolves around Charlotee Greedy, can't hold your baby H, she needs the content from freebie 🫤

Reactions: 12
She totally showed her true nasty self there the way she spoke to them men. How the duck were they meant to no these dickheads were making a video, as her phone was resting on the sand...
silly vile witch.

Reactions: 22
She totally showed her true nasty self there the way she spoke to them men. How the duck were they meant to no these dickheads were making a video, as her phone was resting on the sand...
silly vile witch.
Probs didn’t even see the phone in the sand just the family legging it from one bit of the beach to the other

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Come on Greeds you’re not really laughing at the comments about the garden!!!!
---
Thread suggestion

The one where people on a beach didn’t know who she was!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone think with her new cleaning videos that she talks over, she’s trying to be like HomewithRoo

Thread suggestion #31
Car park garden and Car Crash content,
Put your camera down Greeds and live in the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m new to her page… assumed she’d be on here 😆 her shower Reno got my attention! . I am so confused who is who! Who do the boys belong to? Whose baby is Phoebe!? Do they have jobs? Please can someone just fill me in!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m new to her page… assumed she’d be on here 😆 her shower Reno got my attention! . I am so confused who is who! Who do the boys belong to? Whose baby is Phoebe!? Do they have jobs? Please can someone just fill me in!!!!!!
Check out her wiki https://tattle.life/wiki/missgreedyshome that’ll give you an idea of her.

Her two boys are from a previous relationship where her wife/partner was jailed from scamming pensioner. I believe she carried the boys using her wife’s brothers sperm. Unsure who’s the donor for Freebie but she was conceived with her scamming current partner H. Neither have jobs they just beg and #ad and drink a lot of booze

Reactions: 13
Am I missing something how is she trying to make out phoebe and Harry are twins?
Exactly this! My first thought was “what in the genetics is going on here?!”
They can’t possibly look alike unless Freebie is from H’s egg and Greedy was just providing the womb.
Not that we care or even need to know her genetics, it’s just Greedy is deliberately causing speculation around the whole situation by saying that she’s Harry’s twin.
It’s not possible.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When the ‘we’re having such a great time’ mask slips……….and she did herself dirty by posting it 😂😂 H looked so uncomfortable, laughed at first, then looked genuinely worried, as if she knows it’s gonna ruin the day cos Greeds got wronged 👀
Came back on the thread after seeing that video. I’ve long suspected Charlotte of being abusive but the look on H’s face confirmed it.

I can see I haven’t missed much since she blocked me, still a horrible poncing hole I see.

Reactions: 11
Exactly this! My first thought was “what in the genetics is going on here?!”
They can’t possibly look alike unless Freebie is from H’s egg and Greedy was just providing the womb.
Not that we care or even need to know her genetics, it’s just Greedy is deliberately causing speculation around the whole situation by saying that she’s Harry’s twin.
It’s not possible.
That’s definitely a thread title!
Missgreedyshome#31 what in the genetics is going on here
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.