Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would take mine , most people do . Especially when they are that small
Never took mine had my family to look after them, personally feels like it takes the focus off the person if every body is fussing over your child but different strokes I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Never took mine had my family to look after them, personally feels like it takes the focus off the person if every body is fussing over your child but different strokes I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fair enough in the instance of Greedy she could easily have left her. But the rest of don't have family or friends to leave our kids with. So mostly, unless my husband is home (shift worker) my kids have to go where I go. And yeah, I've taken a baby to another baby shower, and it's not about taking focus off the other person, either my baby came or I couldn't go. Nor would I have batted an eyelid if someone bought a baby to mine, but I think baby showers are horrible anyway so didn't have one

Reactions: 10
Both parents are there, I wouldn’t want to leave my baby with anyone else , and I mean people would be quick to jump and say “where’s freebie?” If they did! Shes still very small .. agre though baby showers are way too much

Reactions: 6
Yeah she isn’t everyone can see that up the school and hobbies etc. Harriet does everything .. I would be making more of an effort for one on one time with my boys
I’ve never got the impression that she is maternal and I do think it’s just an act.
[/QU

Reactions: 11
Both parents are there, I wouldn’t want to leave my baby with anyone else , and I mean people would be quick to jump and say “where’s freebie?” If they did! Shes still very small .. agre though baby showers are way too much
But then you could say where are her other kids though? They also don't have to go together so one of them could of stayed at home 🤷🏻‍♀️ She hasn't been that bothered to leave H at home before when she fecked off and left her with the kids.

Reactions: 13
But then you could say where are her other kids though? They also don't have to go together so one of them could of stayed at home 🤷🏻‍♀️ She hasn't been that bothered to leave H at home before when she fecked off and left her with the kids.
I wouldn't have taken any of my babies to a baby shower, it's like someone proposing at a wedding imo

Reactions: 7
I’ve never got the impression that she is maternal and I do think it’s just an act.
An act to get freebies. Shame she's not very good at the getting freebies malarkey. And sadly those numbers are going down already. People are getting bored of her and thw baby already.

Reactions: 9
Can just tell these two are ‘we know best’ parents. They talk about drs like they’re tit on their shoe.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Could be with their other parent.. it was a same sex baby shower nobody knows their relationship with the couple, don’t think anyone can really call judgement on that and speculate it’s a bit stupid , she literally could have text the couple and asked 😂
But then you could say where are her other kids though? They also don't have to go together so one of them could have stayed at home 🤷🏻‍♀️ She hasn't been that bothered to leave H at home before when she fecked off and left her with the kids.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find the wording over the photos a tad insecure ? My girlies ... my growing girl .... i fancy you , my girl ?? Screams OTT something , can't put my finger on it but feels like they are trying to prove something.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone else find the wording over the photos a tad insecure ? My girlies ... my growing girl .... i fancy you , my girl ?? Screams OTT something , can't put my finger on it but feels like they are trying to prove something.
Very weird of her to say 'i fancy you' about her literal newborn :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Not everyone has childcare and as long as the person's who baby shower it's for is ok with it I don't see an issue

Reactions: 4
There’s no way H has lost a stone in the space of a few weeks considering she’s still drinking and eating chocolate ffs!

Reactions: 17
Me thinks the after photo of H is perhaps filtered 🤔 other photos on the grid show a different story… I hate liars especially when their sheep fall for it. She’ll be bringing out a fitness app/book/ like Chazza Dawson. These people need stopping.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.