Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has much I don't like greedy the baby is very cute and beautiful and saying about DS is below the belt....even if you thought it, really shouldn't say it!!! Out of order....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Freebie looks so like Brodie, she's a cute little button but her parents are vile grifters and using her + her siblings to make money. The content is so inappropriate 😢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Has much I don't like greedy the baby is very cute and beautiful and saying about DS is below the belt....even if you thought it, really shouldn't say it!!! Out of order....
So it’s out of order to say that someone has downs features?im not sure it was said in any form of negative manner? I have family who is downs and I would not take the comment as below the belt it is simply an observation/opinion. The fact people are so upset at the thought of someone possibly looking Downs is to me the issue,like so what if they do what’s wrong with that? Also I do not find the baby beautiful I find it to look the spit of her vile mother and brat of a brother! My opinion and I’m allowed it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So it’s out of order to say that someone has downs features?im not sure it was said in any form of negative manner? I have family who is downs and I would not take the comment as below the belt it is simply an observation/opinion. The fact people are so upset at the thought of someone possibly looking Downs is to me the issue,like so what if they do what’s wrong with that? Also I do not find the baby beautiful I find it to look the spit of her vile mother and brat of a brother! My opinion and I’m allowed it!
Yes it bleeping is! I will leave it there and don’t start with the ‘I have family’! Shut up. I can’t stand her but that is way way too far
---
I also had a daughter that was downs and I know it’s an offensive thing to say as ‘looks downs’ offended her every single day so 🤫
---
Can we please please concentrate on the bellend that is greedy and refrain from talking tit about a baby. It would usually go without saying but 🤷‍♀️
---
PS I dip in and out so not trying to stop people saying things but it’s a lot. Hoping some agree

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So no
Yes it bleeping is! I will leave it there and don’t start with the ‘I have family’! Shut up. I can’t stand her but that is way way too far
---
I also had a daughter that was downs and I know it’s an offensive thing to say as ‘looks downs’ offended her every single day so 🤫
Woooow someone is rattled! point proven I think! Downs comes with certain characteristics it’s just that simple! if your daughter was offended maybe it’s yours and people like you attitudes towards it. When I gave birth my child was tested because they had Downs features of which I’m sure you are fully aware. The medical staff said they are being looked at more closely as they have some Down’s syndrome FEATURES. Does this mean they were being hateful/spiteful I think not it’s just medical facts 🤦‍♀️. Also what idiocy is it of you to say that I can’t mention family with Downs but you can 🤣I mean you don’t get extra points because you state it’s your daughter and I said family. I just didn’t state what family member, it is doesn’t mean you have some sort of advantage to your argument. Like I said its my opinion you don’t get to tell me to shut up! 🤦‍♀️🤣 moving on as the vile pensioner robbing creature will be loving this🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So no
Woooow someone is rattled! point proven I think! Downs comes with certain characteristics it’s just that simple! if your daughter was offended maybe it’s yours and people like you attitudes towards it. When I gave birth my child was tested because they had Downs features of which I’m sure you are fully aware. The medical staff said they are being looked at more closely as they have some Down’s syndrome FEATURES. Does this mean they were being hateful/spiteful I think not it’s just medical facts 🤦‍♀️. Also what idiocy is it of you to say that I can’t mention family with Downs but you can 🤣I mean you don’t get extra points because you state it’s your daughter and I said family. I just didn’t state what family member, it is doesn’t mean you have some sort of advantage to your argument. Like I said its my opinion you don’t get to tell me to shut up! 🤦‍♀️🤣 moving on as the vile pensioner robbing creature will be loving this🤦‍♀️
I do get to tell you to shut up cause you don’t have a clue. I don’t want extra points.

mod edit.
All, stop this bickering. Back on topic and drop this.
---
Don’t tell my that I raised my daughter wrong either because she was the happiest little gorln
I do get to tell you to shut up cause you don’t have a clue. I don’t want extra points.

mod edit.
No problem what so ever. As I said I don’t bother much anymore. Defo get back to talking about her ♥ as you were lol 💕
---

mod edit.
--

No problem what so ever. As I said I don’t bother much anymore. Defo get back to talking about her ♥ as you were lol 💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus christ her baby has colic! God help her if she actually had a sick baby who required medical intervention daily!! I can't deal with mums like this, just looking for attention.
Hit the nail on the head! She should count her blessings that her baby isn’t seriously unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I no we all said this baby is going to ne used for content. But wow!
Every story is Phoebe. Ad. Phoebe. Ad
Shes never been a maternal person, the boys were shipped off every wkend with their other mam so her & penfold could go get pissed, now she's trying to come across as mother earth coming on crying cos her baby's got a bit of colic/reflux. Buy some infacol or gripe water & bleeping get on with it like everyone else!
Why does she think that anybody wants to see her doing stories harping in about it?
Oh so she can come on saying thankyou to everyone who's messaged me, hope this is helping other ppl to no your not alone. She's so full of tit.

This mother earth act isn't cutting it for me. Sick to death of seeing greedy acting all sickly with constant pics of "HER" baby.
God Forbid H wants to mother her for a bit. Just do your chores love. Leave all the glory work to Greedy
Is she still off the drink? 🍷 goes hand in hand with her new Mother Earth vibe. She will be cold water dipping and cosmic raving soon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The post about maternity leave is a kick in the teeth because she probably hasn’t worked a day in the life. Fact that she thinks she’s on maternity leave is a joke

Reactions: 25
Its really frustrating how its been 'I love this baby so much, my perfect girl, she's so perfect, our dream come true' and already that facade has faded because baby is 'more awake' and needing to be fed and held. I remember my baby just slept dor the first few weeks of her life, I was like wow the perfect baby. Then she became more awake and aware and was like hang on....you've put me down, actually I wanna be fed more. My midwife was like, its normal, just feed her and cuddle her. Too many people are quick to jump on the colic bandwagon because they don't like the effort a baby entails and they need an answer for it (definitely not saying this is the case for all of you who've genuinely suffered colic/reflux babies) but let's not pretend we didn't all have at least one friend who bunged their baby straight onto gaviscon or special milk because it dared to cry after a feed once

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The post about maternity leave is a kick in the teeth because she probably hasn’t worked a day in the life. Fact that she thinks she’s on maternity leave is a joke
I came on here to say this too. Don’t make me laugh. What would she know about working? will she have to get the baby ready to take to childcare at 6am while negotiating herself, the dogs and the other kids getting sorted for school? No will she duck. Will she have mum guilt for leaving the baby but has absolutely no choice if she wants to keep a roof over their heads, even though childcare will take approx 90% of her wages? Not a chance. Turning on your phone to post ads is hardly bleeping work you lazy cow. Get real. Let’s see how many catch her fall considering she probably trampled over them on her ‘way up’ #fakecelebrity. duck right off you whiny scrounger. Rant over 😂

• Heart
Its really frustrating how its been 'I love this baby so much, my perfect girl, she's so perfect, our dream come true' and already that facade has faded because baby is 'more awake' and needing to be fed and held. I remember my baby just slept dor the first few weeks of her life, I was like wow the perfect baby. Then she became more awake and aware and was like hang on....you've put me down, actually I wanna be fed more. My midwife was like, its normal, just feed her and cuddle her. Too many people are quick to jump on the colic bandwagon because they don't like the effort a baby entails and they need an answer for it (definitely not saying this is the case for all of you who've genuinely suffered colic/reflux babies) but let's not pretend we didn't all have at least one friend who bunged their baby straight onto gaviscon or special milk because it dared to cry after a feed once

This is exactly what i said in my post baby is awake obviously just wants to be fed and held but greedy wants to sleep post on her phone and go out and di what she wanta shes probably really strugglibg wuth the night time wake ups as well abd i honestly thibk she wants to give baby medicines just sp shes drowsy and sleepy more like u said the novelty has worn off already lol

Reactions: 9
Makes me bleeping sick! My son fought to be here with an actual illness, and I didn't go on like that, mums these days will do and say anything for attention. Winds me right up.
Same as my daughter. Freebies age she was hooked up to a ventilator

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.